What's new

Sri Lankan army seeks officers' training in Pakistan

Seems like every single South Asian is fed up of constant Indian nose poking and their interference in their internal matters.

It's about time South Asian nations unite against India and its' evil intentions

Seems like every single South Asian is fed up of constant Indian nose poking and their interference in their internal matters.

It's about time South Asian nations unite against India and its' evil intentions

Yes unfortunately.. Mean while feel free to use the report button.

plzz stop speaking abt hyderabad :hitwall: :hitwall: i am frm hyderabad , i was born and brought up here so i knw more abt hyd than u do.. this was a hindu majority state and the people were against the nawab of hyd... it was only the muslims of old city who wanted to join pak , bt thats a small number... even then hw did u xpect hyd state to be a part of pakistan where , all its borders are landllocked by india ... apply a little logic....

sikkim joined india through a plebisite ....

goa , was liberated from the portugese rule , its not that india annexed an independent country , the people of goa were always in favour of india... and mot importantly they are indians, under foriegn rule .. so, that becomes our responsibility to liberate them...

kashmir is a completely different topic..... :P

Funny how this same logic does not apply to Kashmiris. Double standards. And you get to see the true colors of these people.

Any ways. Reported some of the posts of this guy. Hope he gets banned soon. Inshallah.

He also had training in Pakistan... also Pakistan supplied Sri lanka weapons worth more than 200 million $... and according to several sources our pilots conducting air strikes against LTTE........sent our army officers ....

While the Sri Lankans had helped Pakistan during Pak-india wars by letting PN dock their ships at their ports..

Great. An enemy of my enemy is my friend. And we have lots of friends in South Asia. Lol

every country in this world is frg up with pakistan. all the western counties are against pakistan. even its neighbors such as afghan, iran and india are against pakistan. pakistan trained terrorists to destroy india but terrorism destroy pakistan itself, and blaming others for its failure.

Burnol-Antiseptic-Cream25g.jpg

srilanka has always been an ally for pakistan in the region , the extended support by their cricket board after attacks on srilankan is also a great example.

Its really a gud news for us(tamils) ,definitively such moves enforcing India to change its stance towards SL. I am expecting more cooperation between that 2 nations.

If certain nationalities who also have non-state actors(such as Amitabh Bachan) cannot control their urge for self-fellatio due to their glass ego's being threatened(for god knows what)...then they'll find themselves much much quicker in the pink camp than usual.

If certain nationalities who also have non-state actors(such as Amitabh Bachan) cannot control their urge for self-fellatio due to their glass ego's being threatened(for god knows what)...then they'll find themselves much much quicker in the pink camp than usual.

Beraaa gharaaaak.....mereiii bhai kaisiii baateiiin kar rahaa haiii ? :omghaha:

Thanks Bro we Already enjoyed Indo-SL ties to The Best ..... Hope your country have A Good Future With Sri Lanka

lol, you're a funny guy. I like you, you can stay.

Indo-SL relations are good only on the outside, but looking at everything that happens between the two, it's clear that their relationship isn't that great.

lol, you're a funny guy. I like you, you can stay.

Indo-SL relations are good only on the outside, but looking at everything that happens between the two, it's clear that their relationship isn't that great.

what happen ?? ..... nothing yr ... it just the love between two Nation ..... and Things goes like this in Whole of Asia !!

what happen ?? ..... nothing yr ... it just the love between two Nation ..... and Things goes like this in Whole of Asia !!

Optimism is good, but don't let it blind you. Sri Lanka doesn't trust India, as it sees India as a threat on it's sovereignty. India considers Sri Lanka it's backyard, and doesn't like Pakistan's close relationship with Sri Lanka.

Optimism is good, but don't let it blind you. Sri Lanka doesn't trust India, as it sees India as a threat on it's sovereignty. India considers Sri Lanka it's backyard, and doesn't like Pakistan's close relationship with Sri Lanka.

Nor do I .... Nor Do you .... we can't say they Trust India or not ....!!

Actually Can't be that Harsh on Sri Lanka Meri gf us Country se he ..... and can't be rude on your Country too meri Ex Zeba Khan teri country se thi (Pakistani origin ki) :offpost:

On Topic- If Those Close Relationship will effect The Interest of India ...... Then Sri Lanka For Sure is going to feel the Heat .....
and wanna c it just w8 for future bro ....

Nor do I .... Nor Do you .... we can't say they Trust India or not ....!!

Actually Can't be that Harsh on Sri Lanka Meri gf us Country se he ..... and can't be rude on your Country too meri Ex Zeba Khan teri country se thi (Pakistani origin ki) :offpost:

On Topic- If Those Close Relationship will effect The Interest of India ...... Then Sri Lanka For Sure is going to feel the Heat .....
and wanna c it just w8 for future bro ....

Actually, we can say that Sri Lanka doesn't trust India. I'm doing it right now ;)

Back
Top Bottom