What's new

Sri Lankan army seeks officers' training in Pakistan

Bro Listen ..... Help is Indeed Matter and That what i m saying Maybe you guys are that Stupid but, Sri Lankans aren't they will not risk when it Comes To India

lol hope your army even get that Strong till 2020 bcz unlike lanka we have Land Borders with you :cheers:

actually some indian are stupids, it is like they do not want good of their neighbors.
about land border ? well it is also good for us too. we will be able use all forces :cheers:

I can't imagine which item therein is sanction prone ? At any rate if Pakistan isn't getting sanctioned for buying them then Sri Lanka has a lot better International Image to worry about being sanctioned for it.

when it comes to International Image the Country that Matter Most is U.S.A And EU nation which are not that Happy with Sri Lanka after there recent Coyness with Chinese and Rest there is Country Like India which Can Stall Deals with its Purchasing Power .... like French Said No To Pakistan When it Comes to Upgradation of Mirage

actually some indian are stupids, it is like they do not want good of their neighbors.
about land border ? well it is also good for us too. we will be able use all forces :cheers:

Bro you will get me Infraction try to Stay on Topic ..... Bit Stupid that we Help Guys like you to Get Freedom ...!! BanglaDeshi at its Best of Dreams wanna Fight Indian Armed Forces ....

C u in 2020 :closed:

majority of india-israel defence projects are JV not simply 'buy', like pakistan dooing.
india-russian projects are also going in partnership and JV. not a single defence import is done with russia last year and this year, only JV had occurred

sorry bro i do not buy it, even some indian discussed in PDF that Israeli Iron Dome has been fitted on Tata vehicle, Arjun tanks most of the technologies and parts are from Israel (many more like this)

when it comes to International Image the Country that Matter Most is U.S.A And EU nation which are not that Happy with Sri Lanka after there recent Coyness with Chinese and Rest there is Country Like India which Can Stall Deals with its Purchasing Power .... like French Said No To Pakistan When it Comes to Upgradation of Mirage

Were we talking about state of the art high end equipment - Yes !

When we're talking about engines from Ukraine that no amount of sanctions on Pakistan (in the '90s) has been able to stop Pakistan from procuring them - No !

The rest of the stuff is made here in Pakistan or China !

Therefore I see no reason why Sri Lanka would be stopped from purchasing something that Pakistan already does purchase without any qualms exhibited by the International Community seeing that neither the EU nor the US is nearly as pisssed at Sri Lanka as they are at Pakistan.....nor is India for that matter.

Bro you will get me Infraction try to Stay on Topic ..... Bit Stupid that we Help Guys like you to Get Freedom ...!! BanglaDeshi at its Best of Dreams wanna Fight Indian Armed Forces ....

C u in 2020 :closed:
bro it was not like without cause, you wanted to break the country and we wanted freedom, it is win-win situation :angel:

majority of india-israel defence projects are JV not simply 'buy', like pakistan dooing.
india-russian projects are also going in partnership and JV. not a single defence import is done with russia last year and this year, only JV had occurred

You forget majority of our 'acquisitions' are Joint Ventures too !

it does not matter, matter is help :cheers:

if you want more wait upto 2020 then BD will also send its navy fleet :P

Pakistan has permission to export.

it depends on the importing country. for exporting pak need NOC

The first batch of SL cadets came to the PMA in 1963. They were a wonderful lot. Thereon Pakistan has been regular in training SL officers in various institutions. BD is now a popular destination for SL officers. Victor of the war against LTTE, General Sarath Fonseka was trained at our Staff College, Mirpur.

We have a production license.
And we can export Al Khalid even with foreign or Chinese components.

yes you can export chinese components. but Al Khalid has western components too, they are not gonna allow pakistan to export it to SL.

The first batch of SL cadets came to the PMA in 1963. They were a wonderful lot. Thereon Pakistan has been regular in training SL officers in various institutions. BD is now a popular destination for SL officers. Victor of the war against LTTE, General Sarath Fonseka was trained at our Staff College, Mirpur.

even Sri lankan Navy personnel regularly studies in BN institutions

why do u guys worry abt india attacking its neighbours ??? what u guys have to offer us ?? why dont u guys understand that u have nothing that india is inereted in ... u r countries are neigther have minerals rich... u will jst become a burden if we annex u...

because India is trying to dominate over its neighbors.

Were we talking about state of the art high end equipment - Yes !

When we're talking about engines from Ukraine that no amount of sanctions on Pakistan (in the '90s) has been able to stop Pakistan from procuring them - No !

The rest of the stuff is made here in Pakistan or China !

Therefore I see no reason why Sri Lanka would be stopped from purchasing something that Pakistan already does purchase without any qualms exhibited by the International Community seeing that neither the EU nor the US is nearly as pisssed at Sri Lanka as they are at Pakistan.....nor is India for that matter.

Have To agree ..!!

And I Support your Arms Export to Sri Lanka it will help Pakistan Economy (tb tk jb tk khuch Misadventures nai hota lanka mein)..... lets C if Lankans are Interested to Buy Tanks ? :cheers:

Vese Just a Point Struck in my Mind ... India Can Force Sri Lanka To withdraw From Deal what you say ??

He also had training in Pakistan... also Pakistan supplied Sri lanka weapons worth more than 200 million $... and according to several sources our pilots conducting air strikes against LTTE........sent our army officers ....

While the Sri Lankans had helped Pakistan during Pak-india wars by letting PN dock their ships at their ports..

Have To agree ..!!

And I Support your Arms Export to Sri Lanka it will help Pakistan Economy (tb tk jb tk khuch Misadventures nai hota lanka mein)..... lets C if Lankans are Interested to Buy Tanks ? :cheers:

Vese Just a Point Struck in my Mind ... India Can Force Sri Lanka To withdraw From Deal what you say ??

I'm sure India can but then India wouldn't be doing herself any favors either ? Between Bangladesh, Pakistan, China & Sri Lanka - You've got enough countries that aren't exactly endeared to you. Bullying a smaller nation right on your door step isn't going to bring them into your camp without festering resentment on their part.

Back
Top Bottom