What's new

Sri Lankan army seeks officers' training in Pakistan

because India is trying to dominate over its neighbors.

we r jst trying to safeguard our interests.... :smart: and except for pakistan , indians have a positive opinion towards everyother neighbouring contries... until i joined this forum i was of the opinion that bangladeshis were our friends...

Excellent development. Pakistan should offer all kinds of Military training to Sri Lankan Forces. We have long military ties with the Sri Lankan Armed Forces and now that they are in Chinese sphere of influence, all the more reason to develop closer ties with them.

we r jst trying to safeguard our interests.... :smart: and except for pakistan , indians have a positive opinion towards everyother neighbouring contries... until i joined this forum i was of the opinion that bangladeshis were our friends...

same here.. before i joined in PDF, i thought Most of the Indians are good and friendly :cry:

and your interest is to dominate over others

I'm sure India can but then India wouldn't be doing herself any favors either ? Between Bangladesh, Pakistan, China & Sri Lanka - You've got enough countries that aren't exactly endeared to you. Bullying a smaller nation right on your door step isn't going to bring them into your camp without festering resentment on their part.

Bangladesh & Sri Lanka - Not a Big Problem to Handle Them For India in Indian Camp

Pakistan & China : No, Bullying to them they are the only two Country which are enemy's of India in Real World . For China we Are Increasing our ties with it Neighbors and For Pakistan ..... Nothing to Say History Do tell everything ..!!

No Hard Feelings For Any Nation

Bangladesh & Sri Lanka - Not a Big Problem to Handle Them For India in Indian Camp

Pakistan & China : No, Bullying to them they are the only two Country which are enemy's of India in Real World . For China we Are Increasing our ties with it Neighbors and For Pakistan ..... Nothing to Say History Do tell everything ..!!

No Hard Feelings For Any Nation

good to see you are Underestimating BD.. this is the first step to lose a war :tup:

look bro , let me ask u something , if u were an indian wont u expect that u r neighbours whom u helpeD in their sTruggle towards the liberation of their country to be friendly to u and expect it not to give sancturies to anti india players ?? we do want our neighbours to be prosperous , but we dont want them to religious bigots and point their guns towards us or help those who are anti-india....

to be simple , it is just that INDIA CANT AFFORD AN OTHER PAKISTAN IN ITS NEIGHBOURHOOD..

BD never been like Pakistan.. even BD has more good result in religious issue than India. so what are you talking about are completely illogical. You could be easily Long-term real ally. China replaced you , is not your diplomatic fault ?

Not Underestimating you Guys .... You are a Hero and Can Defend Your Nation as Well as Any other Nation Can ......

But, to Relate with Above Post that was Perfect answer

well it depends... if you think you can easily take out 5,00,000 strong army (keeping apart other stuff) then nothing to say

BD never been like Pakistan.. even BD has more good result in religious issue than India. so what are you talking about are completely illogical. You could be easily Long-term real ally. China replaced you , is not your diplomatic fault ?

With the bucket load of hefajotis, razakars and jamaatis? No, extremism is a very real threat, we don't intend to be stung by it twice. Moreover we were never going to be allies. The mutual trust deficit has existed from 71 itself.

With the bucket load of hefajotis, razakars and jamaatis? No, extremism is a very real threat, we don't intend to be stung by it twice. Moreover we were never going to be allies. The mutual trust deficit has existed from 71 itself.

those jamatis only have 8% support, so still it is nothing. you are marking BD with those 8%

chinese have more money than us... :cry: so they invest more in bd than us... :cry:

why do u guys worry abt india attacking its neighbours ??? what u guys have to offer us ?? why dont u guys understand that u have nothing that india is inereted in ... u r countries are neigther have minerals rich... u will jst become a burden if we annex u...

Hmm! Aren't you forgetting Sikkim, Hyderabad, Goa and Kashmir?

Hmm! Aren't you forgetting Sikkim, Hyderabad, Goa and Kashmir?

plzz stop speaking abt hyderabad :hitwall: :hitwall: i am frm hyderabad , i was born and brought up here so i knw more abt hyd than u do.. this was a hindu majority state and the people were against the nawab of hyd... it was only the muslims of old city who wanted to join pak , bt thats a small number... even then hw did u xpect hyd state to be a part of pakistan where , all its borders are landllocked by india ... apply a little logic....

sikkim joined india through a plebisite ....

goa , was liberated from the portugese rule , its not that india annexed an independent country , the people of goa were always in favour of india... and mot importantly they are indians, under foriegn rule .. so, that becomes our responsibility to liberate them...

kashmir is a completely different topic..... :P

pakistan training militants in its land to destabilise India is a truth not accusation .

Indians pioneered the practice some 40 years earlier and introduced terrorism in our part of the world.

Back
Top Bottom