What's new

Sri Lanka warned against alienating India

Nothing new as practically every neighbour of India views the country with contempt.

Pakistan-Bangladesh-Sri Lanka alliance would be great and will help counter India's so called influence in the region.

Nothing new as practically every neighbour of India views the country with contempt.

Pakistan-Bangladesh-Sri Lanka alliance would be great and will help counter India's so called influence in the region.

he he he. First make them tour your country for a cricket tournament. Lets talk about he alliance later. :P

Why do Pakisan always talk about a alliance to counter India?

Are they to scared to do it themselves?

Its only fair, I mean if tomorrow Mongolial allows India to make an air base in their country, it would piss China off, and they would do whatever they can to destabilize Mongolia.

how could you get there without permission of China (and Russia)?

Well SL just hope that China does stand by its words..cuz it doesn't seem to be with Pakistan...warning US blah blah saying attack on Pakistan will be attack on China..only words no action...Pakistan is still under US drones attacks and Obama openly said that they will raid Pakistan again..so China's promises are limited till papers and media only..

We are fully prepared to defeat any terrorist and separatist threats

Sri Lanka Armed Forces strength currently at 380,200.

Also reserve personnel approximately between 20,000-40,000.

Special Task Force strength between 6000-10,000.

Civil Security Force strength 35,000.

Coast Guard strength 2000.

Police Service strength 85,000.

Our Defence spending also much higher then the official amount.

We also receive Annual Military aid from our friends.

Also our only navel border with India strictly under surveillance 24X7 by Sri Lanka Navy.

Sri Lanka Navy Northern Command always on highest alert.

Sri Lanka Air force UAV’s also monitors the Northern Navel region.

INDIAN PARAMILITARY FORCES
BSF -- 2,12,000
CRPF - 2,32,000
CISF -- 1,45,000
ITBP -- 60,500
SSB -- 85,800
SFF -- 10,000

We even have kick a** sweet sweet ,beautiful beautiful women battalions :smitten::smitten:

5BB990CB9B27A2534EAD5264EBAF0.jpg

1DB083EADBA916FFC7A0CEBB215390.jpg

So lets put it all together (I need a calculator), that comes to 7,45,300

Now do your maths ??:coffee::coffee:

i do not understand this article...he says that we have supported terrorist groups in pakistan and bangladesh which is baseless..
he also says that we should be with India but not in a way you expect someone to say..

India has sponsored the Shanti Bahini, JMB and the Rakkhi Bahini. There is nothing baseless in the statement that India has supported terrorist groups in Bangladesh. I think there is evidence of India also backing terrorist groups in Balochistan and elements in the Pakistan Taliban.

I am proud to say that Rohan Gunaratna contributed a chapter to the first edition of my book The India Doctrine.

BSF -- 2,12,000
CRPF - 2,32,000
CISF -- 1,45,000
ITBP -- 60,500
SSB -- 85,800
SFF -- 10,000

We even have kick a** sweet sweet ,beautiful beautiful women battalions :smitten::smitten:

No offense - but if you think these ladies are beautiful - you need to get out more.

BSF -- 2,12,000
CRPF - 2,32,000
CISF -- 1,45,000
ITBP -- 60,500
SSB -- 85,800
SFF -- 10,000

I said Sri Lanka ready to fight Terroists. So are you saying Indian troops are terrorists? If you say so many people here may accept that.

Mr. Gunaratna, who heads the university's International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research said.

Earlier Sri Lanka’s friendship with United States & also our ties with Israel angered India.

That was a time when Sri Lankan political leaders were "very Western oriented" with the island being the first to adopt free market economic policies in the South Asian region, Gunaratna said.

But now India’s friendship with United States & also ties with Israel became important.

Sri Lanka did the same thing before 30 years and then India got angered.

Now India also invests in Sri Lanka, I don’t think India will destroy its own investment.

India have also invested billions in china and china have invested billions in India or USA have invested in china and china in USA.

So in ur opinion there will be world peace no war at all???????????? ;)

Back
Top Bottom