What's new

Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistani Umpires and Players Exposed Big Time

For india..
"humiliating defeat in t20--- tries to divert attention by scandals"

nothing is more humiliating than seeing your countrymen sell the nation's pride for few bucks , pakistan should stop playing cricket

and you got kicked out of semifinal because you great player jamshed had fixed that match , i am sure icc is gonna ban him , so total of 2 pak umpires and one player is going to be banned
Than who fixed your game with south africa that sent you back crying? :devil:

For india..
"humiliating defeat in t20--- tries to divert attention by scandals"

getting all out for 128 runs against not-so world class Indian bowling...so keep ur usual rant with urself... Umpires agreed to fix matches..u can take note of it or keep ur whining to urself

Than who fixed your game with south africa that sent you back crying? :devil:

like u got @$$ kicked on 30 sep!

Pakistanis cant digest their people getting caught by Indian media!

Are you underminig the severity of indian match mixer offences by over glorifying a tv news channel?-
What you want the topic to be- india tv or match fixing?-
Get your head straight and talk on the topic you created-

Lol- victim mentality thinking we are defensive- haha-
in your dreams-

Is ur ego so hurt that u cant even understand what he is saying....Indian media has done sting operation against any one who they felt is corrupt...why the hell are u so defensive?????

In this case some umpires were involved.. And this was conducted long before India was even out of the tournament...so for once, use ur god given brain...

The best way is to make tv umpire referral system mandatory in international cricket. It may not be 100% perfect but still good enough for satisfactory decisions, however BCCI opposes it. How many wrong decisions have been given during the T20 tournament. No umpire can survive through intentional wrong decisions in presence of around 20 cameras including super slows, I think there is also a fairly good system of check on umpires in ICC.
I think its Indian media's frustration which the first released on players and now on umpires and may be whose next.

are you blind ,read the links i have given above , these 5 cricketers were exposed in a sting operation by the same channel INDIA TV and later banned by BCCI itself for fixing in ipl so we know how to keep our players in check , has ever any pakistani channel tried to expose match fixing in pakistani cricket , so i think it is our responsibility to check your cricketers aswell

its your responsibility to check your bookies first which you miserably fail, you take too much responsibilities for others, while you fail yourself, you shitt talk too much about pakistan but miserably fail to talk about your own assam, occupied kashmir, nagaland and just like this, countless other matters

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3483894 said:
the one against aussies

That was the first match...after that no defeat..But what about your team...such an impressive performance and got thrashed by India also.

guys tune in to INDIA TV , they have conducted a major sting operation exposing several sl , pak and bd umpires who have been fixing matchs ...all these umpires are ICC appointed international umpires

it is even being reported that the entire sri lankan premier league has been fixed

Oh My God if its on Indian TV against pakistan it Must be true :blah:

That was the first match...after that no defeat..But what about your team...such an impressive performance and got thrashed by India also.

but we never got trashed like you got against aussies, and we beat the aussies like aussies beat you :azn:

nothing is more humiliating than seeing your countrymen sell the nation's pride for few bucks , pakistan should stop playing cricket

but even with that, we still can qualify for semis, you cant :azn:

Oh shut it. If matches were fixed - punish the guilty irrespective of nationality. If they weren't media watchdogs should fine the channel which made this claim. End of story.

Am sure all cricket fans just want clean cricket.

Pakistanis embarrassed seeing their umpires cheating..that is why we are seeing their emotional out burst!!!

Plz check the videos...start from 11:34 mins

Last edited by a moderator:
videos have been uploaded in youtube which clearly shows that the umpires were ready to fix the matches..and btw to all the Pakistanis who have problem with understanding english..the report is not saying anything happened during world t20 or SLPL..only that the umpires were ready to fix for money in those events...

Back
Top Bottom