What's new

Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistani Umpires and Players Exposed Big Time

Shoaib akhter wrote some thing about your god sachin in his book- were you a firm believer then?-

lol.... it was his perception not the fact....

ur 3 players already served the jail term...

u first act arrogantly and later find eggs on ur faces...

remember OBL :lol:

Right- so case closed- lets celebrate by a drink- you drink while standing up- for obvious hurting reasons-

How about going through the history-
List of cricketers banned for match fixing

Can you count the indians?-
ha ha and you see all these indian cricketers who were banned last year were banned for fixing in ipl , and they were exposed by the same INDIA TV in a sting operation whom you claim to be false , and they were banned by bcci itself, do some research before you post , do you really think indian cricketers need to fix any matches going by the amount of money they earn

lol.... it was his perception not the fact....

ur 3 players already served the jail term...

u first act arrogantly and later find eggs on ur faces...

remember OBL :lol:
Your 9 players served life banns and 5 years sentences- how does the egg on your face tastes like now?-
One of them competed in loc sabha later- wtf?-

Right- so case closed- lets celebrate by a drink- you drink while standing up- for obvious hurting reasons-

How about going through the history-
List of cricketers banned for match fixing

Can you count the indians?-

The channel, India TV, claimed it had done a sting operation in which many players confessed on hidden camera they get much more than their prescribed auction under the table.

According to the channel, its operation also revealed that spot-fixing is not only prevalent in IPL but also that first class matches are fixed and women played an important role in match-fixing.

Shalabh Srivastava (right) is one of the players allegedly 'exposed' by the sting operation. Pic/Suresh K.K.

The sting operation allegedly shows local players like Shalabh Srivastava, T P Sudhindra and Mohnish Mishra. The video purpotedly shows that local players go against the IPl rule book and negotiate with teams to get a better package. The sting claims that Deccan Chargers' Sudhindra asked for money to change his team, while Srivatsava allegedly asked for Rs 10 lakh to bowl a no-ball.

ha ha and you see all these indian cricketers who were banned last year were banned for fixing in ipl , and they were exposed by the same INDIA TV in a sting operation whom you claim to be false , and they were banned by bcci itself, do some research before you post , do you really think indian cricketers need to fix any matches going by the amount of money they earn

The money card is void considering IPL is a high money tournament-
Considering playing for country or a ipl franchise doesnt change their nationality- they remain indian match fixers- you should be ashamed of yourself and sort your house in order first-

The money card is void considering IPL is a high money tournament-
Considering playing for country or a ipl franchise doesnt change their nationality- they remain indian match fixers- you should be ashamed of yourself and sort your house in order first-

hehe you seem to be frustrated , don't change the topic now, you said that INDIA TV is a joke and all this was an indian script and gave a link of banned ind cricketers , to your surprise these indian cricketers were exposed by the same channel and bcci itself has taken action on them , we know how to keep our players in check you please clean your mess now

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3483353 said:
wooo, im scared :lol:

please be scared

breaking news: ICC has said that they will ban all these umpires

hehe you seem to be frustrated , don't change the topic now, you said that INDIA TV is a joke and all this was an indian script and gave a link of banned ind cricketers , to your surprise these indian cricketers were exposed by the same channel and bcci itself has taken action on them , we know how to keep our players in check you please clean your mess now

Lol- keep your players in check my a55-
Your 5 players were convicted recently- wtf you talking about?-

Lol- keep your players in check my a55-
Your 5 players were convicted recently- wtf you talking about?-

are you blind ,read the links i have given above , these 5 cricketers were exposed in a sting operation by the same channel INDIA TV and later banned by BCCI itself for fixing in ipl so we know how to keep our players in check , has ever any pakistani channel tried to expose match fixing in pakistani cricket , so i think it is our responsibility to check your cricketers aswell

Why are Pakistanis acting defensive? It's a good thing if corrupt officials are getting exposed regardless of nationality.

are you blind ,read the links i have given above , these 5 cricketers were exposed in a sting operation by the same channel INDIA TV and later banned by BCCI itself for fixing in ipl so we know how to keep our players in check , has ever any pakistani channel tried to expose match fixing in pakistani cricket , so i think it is our responsibility to check your cricketers aswell

Are you underminig the severity of indian match mixer offences by over glorifying a tv news channel?-
What you want the topic to be- india tv or match fixing?-
Get your head straight and talk on the topic you created-

Why are Pakistanis acting defensive? It's a good thing if corrupt officials are getting exposed regardless of nationality.

Lol- victim mentality thinking we are defensive- haha-
in your dreams-

i hope ICC bans all these fixers who are a shame for their countries

Bangladeshi umpire Nadir Shah claiming on video that Nazir Jamshed was involved in fixing in BPL...he was caught, his passport was withheld but later it was brushed under the carpet.

poor indians weeping for being kicked out in super 8s

and you got kicked out of semifinal because you great player jamshed had fixed that match , i am sure icc is gonna ban him , so total of 2 pak umpires and one player is going to be banned

Back
Top Bottom