What's new

spot fixing - BCCI bans 5 Indian players

Its just to calm down the world because spot fixing in ipl has been shown to the world and it is just to develop the trust on cricket game.

who knows if Indian main players will be involved, these players are just minor players they will punish or not who cares and media will not follow them. where are the big heroes of indian cricket team ???
I don't think the main players will be involved. They already make big bucks. After what happened to Azharuddin and Jadeja....there is hardly any chance there will be any surprise.

All are not the same yaar.Many players come from poor backgrounds..its good for them.
no you are wrong ,i know one player t. sunindra and i know him personally i am play with him in club matches .he is from bhilai (c.g.)he is not from poor family .he is mediam pacer.

no you are wrong ,i know one player t. sunindra and i know him personally i am play with him in club matches .he is from bhilai (c.g.)he is not from poor family .he is mediam pacer.

Bhai,you are talking of one player.I am saying that some are from poor backgrounds who work their way up to reach till IPL and dont have a chance of making to the Indian team..For such people IPL is very important coz they make good money and also get their share of fame...like those who dream of making it to Bollywood are even happy of making it to Star Plus in the end.

Please BAN Cricket in INDIA... let the Other Sports grow ...

did not Indians said that only Pakistani cricketers involve in corruption and match fixing ? :P

Back
Top Bottom