What's new

Special Service Group (Navy) SSG(N)

SSGN
UMP 40, If i'm not wrong??
View attachment 315413

Yup, May that's why even sindh rangers are using this .....
It is either G 36 K or G36 C
null_zps7da2fa20.jpg

I didn't know that..Cool

• what a great group, pride of pakistan navy. How would one join, through normal naval academy? Or does it have its own academy?

• what a great group, pride of pakistan navy. How would one join, through normal naval academy? Or does it have its own academy?
they offer direct induction into the SSG branch through short service commission.here's the ad :
(see the first category titled operations & SSG(N) )
Pakistan-Navy-Short-Service-Commission-2016-B-Online-Registration.jpg

If you opt for Short Service commision then you can join directly, but this is not permanent commision.
If you join the Navy through permanent commision, you will join the Pakistan Naval Academy, complete training their, get the branch (Operations), and then opt for SSGN and go to their respective training unit.

salam seniors. i had applied for ssg navy in ssc course. And i have selected and cleared all tests, issb, medical and interview. but navy hq told me that my merit is low and wait. 1 month has been gone. am i rejected or they can call me any time in a year? plz need ur help

salam seniors. i had applied for ssg navy in ssc course. And i have selected and cleared all tests, issb, medical and interview. but navy hq told me that my merit is low and wait. 1 month has been gone. am i rejected or they can call me any time in a year? plz need ur help
Did u get selected?

No attempt to Troll

but 1.6 KM in 8.30 Minutes this not To long for SSN SF

Delhi police constable

Race (1600 meters) – Males: 6 minutes and Females – 8 minutes

http://onlinerecruitment2016.in/delhi-police-constable-exam-pattern-20152016-syllabus/
That is the pre-requisite for SSC consideration. Because the SSC is for channeling manpower to all branches within the Navy, it has to have its standards relaxed (they need people in admin, staff, and operations branches.) When SSC candidates apply to Marines or SSG(N), as an example, then they would be subjected to the standards of those respective units which won't be compromised whether they are regular or short commissioned.

Back
Top Bottom