What's new

Special Service Group (Navy) SSG(N)

If anyone could answer my question regarding this statement:

All of the candidates belonging to Pakistan Marines, SSG of Army and SSW of Air Force are trained together. After their training and graduation from special warfare operations, all of the officers are asked join either Forces (Marines, Army, Air Force, Navy) where they have to complete few special operations courses which last 2–3 weeks.

I am now about to apply for SSG(N) through Short Course Commission my question is that do i also get to chose which special service group i had to join from SSW, SSG or SSG(N) because the initial training of all are same or not?

Secondly can please anyone clarify me what kind of operation do they take part in yes i can assume from the navy thing that they will be responsible for surface water and underwater missions but because it is a 4 dimensional force which operates from sky, on ground, surface water and under water so do they also take part in ground operations or no?

Please if anyone can buy sometime to answer i would be grateful thanks.

If anyone could answer my question regarding this statement:

All of the candidates belonging to Pakistan Marines, SSG of Army and SSW of Air Force are trained together. After their training and graduation from special warfare operations, all of the officers are asked join either Forces (Marines, Army, Air Force, Navy) where they have to complete few special operations courses which last 2–3 weeks.

I am now about to apply for SSG(N) through Short Course Commission my question is that do i also get to chose which special service group i had to join from SSW, SSG or SSG(N) because the initial training of all are same or not?

Secondly can please anyone clarify me what kind of operation do they take part in yes i can assume from the navy thing that they will be responsible for surface water and underwater missions but because it is a 4 dimensional force which operates from sky, on ground, surface water and under water so do they also take part in ground operations or no?

Please if anyone can buy sometime to answer i would be grateful thanks.
seriously ............who will give you operational description . nobody, nor anyone has access ...

Back
Top Bottom