What's new

Spain passes law of return for Sephardic Jews that were expelled in 1492! LOL!

Nooo..they do...They cried a river about Palestine, remember

They cried a river about holocaust several years after it stopped....

They very much care when they can cash in or get the limelight crying about Spain apparently did neither

Palestine and Holocaust were 20th century events while Inquisition was a 15th century event. Easier to forgive something that happened 500 years before than 50 years before.

Well then they should ask for a piece of land in the Christian world ...from you know the bad bullies instead of bashing those who accommodated them in times of their need!

They did - they asked for land that was controlled by the British. The formation of Israel has been discussed to death really. The fault lies with the British more than anyone else!

Not every miserable suffering in the Muslim world is Jews fault.
Did I mention every?

I dont blame Jews...In fact many were good and mixed with the Muslims very well.....But some sore heads just couldnt forget Jerusalem...Say they moved there, fine...but what was the bitchy need to call all those settled in USA, EUROPE to the land and populate it with people who had long left it?

Grow up and take some responsibility! :D
Tell that to them!

And I thought they were technologically advanced .... :(
Yes, but they are still humans are not actually more emotionally advanced than other human beings :D

Conquer? You dont conquer squat by crying and making a drama, a diary popular! You def dont by inflating the number of and then stomping on those very souls who took em in!
Holocaust was real. Ok, original numbers were inflated, but the tragedy was real. I have seen the mass graves in Poland, Germany and elsewhere. :(

Any 1492 Jews alive?
No but their descendents are :D Spaniard Muslims should convert and use the law to get citizenship :D

Palestine and Holocaust were 20th century events while Inquisition was a 15th century event. Easier to forgive something that happened 500 years before than 50 years before
So we have to wait for 500 yrs instead of learning something from history? :pop:

They did - they asked for land that was controlled by the British. The formation of Israel has been discussed to death really. The fault lies with the British more than anyone else!
Yes British gave them a piece...they expanded it buying land from Egyptians who had nothing to do with that land! It was all bad business starting from the typical British....

Sure the British started it but the ungrateful greed (Zionists) didnt really show humble behaviour either!

I dont blame Jews...In fact many were good and mixed with the Muslims very well.....But some sore heads just couldnt forget Jerusalem...Say they moved there, fine...but what was the bitchy need to call all those settled in USA, EUROPE to the land and populate it with people who had long left it?

Eretz Israel is Jewish as well. Get used to it :D

So we have to wait for 500 yr
s instead of learning something from history? :pop:
Keep waiting another thousand years if you wish. You Islamists are not getting Palestine back :D

Yes British gave them a piece...they expanded it buying land from Egyptians who had nothing to do with that land! It was all bad business starting from the typical British....
Yeah, blame the british as usual and never take self-responsibility for the tragedy :D

Sure the British started it but the ungrateful greed (Zionists) didnt really show humble behaviour either!
Of course that old greedy Zionists BS again. How about greedy Arabs that make up 99 percent of the Middle East? :D

And what will they do after getting citizenship? Spain's unemployment rate is 23%.
Maybe that's why they need Jewish brains to jumpstart their economy and not herd-following Muslim sheeple? :D

Eretz Israel is Jewish as well. Get used to it :D
Forced upon land by illegal occupation is not their land...God gave only the people back then Israel...same god took the land back....

Forced upon land by illegal occupation is not their land...God gave only the people back then Israel...same god took the land back....
Actually, Arab occupation of Middle East is equally forced or even worse than those ugly evil Zionists :D

Yes, but they are still humans are not actually more emotionally advanced than other human beings :D
Oh they are...they kill children....they are soo advanced emotions dont exist on a global level just local level...Their children are worth all of Palestinians while a Palestinian child is worth bullets :(

Holocaust was real. Ok, original numbers were inflated, but the tragedy was real. I have seen the mass graves in Poland, Germany and elsewhere. :(
I never denied it...I asked about the inflated number....they should have kept it real that way real sympathy would never be challenged!

should convert and use the law to get citizenship :D
I dont know why anyone would want Spanish citizenship when Israel is developing on free funds from around the world including EU :unsure: and Spain well....is 1 of the countries of EU

Actually, Arab occupation of Middle East is equally forced or even worse than those ugly evil Zionists :D
Yea I dont support the Arabs they are nutjobs with nothing better to do but waste money on anything and everything BUT to develop their PEOPLE!

Oh they are...they kill children....they are soo advanced emotions dont exist on a global level just local level...Their children are worth all of Palestinians while a Palestinian child is worth bullets :(
Of course they kill stone-throwing children. Hamas, PLO, Hezbollah terrorists would kill every Jewish child if they had the means to do so :D

I never denied it...I asked about the inflated number....they should have kept it real that way real sympathy would never be challenged!
Numbers change all the time. Aren't the numbers inflated for other tragedies as well? Like mass genocide during 1971 war?

Back
Top Bottom