What's new

South Asian Games 2016

Sadly the Bollywood depictions of Pakistan are not accurate when it comes to reality i.e.every man having a beard and cap, every women in a burka. :p:
Let them believe that
#sanuki :D

Sadly the Bollywood depictions of Pakistan are not accurate when it comes to reality i.e.every man having a beard and cap, every women in a burka. :p:

Happens both ways Waz bhai,

I remeber a clip from maula jatt where the villain by default was a Hindu :lol:

Funny movie though.

Ganddase wale chicha :enjoy:

Happens both ways Waz bhai,

I remeber a clip from maula jatt where the villain by default was a Hindu :lol:

Funny movie though.

Ganddase wale chicha :enjoy:

Nah Bhai the villain i.e. Noori Natt is most defiantly a Muslim.

Regardless, Punjabis on both sides of the border love that film to death lol. Do you remember the fight scene when Maula rips off the arm of one of the badmash and beats the others to death with it? :rofl:

Nah Bhai the villain i.e. Noori Natt is most defiantly a Muslim.

Regardless, Punjabis on both sides of the border love that film to death lol. Do you remember the fight scene when Maula rips off the arm of one of the badmash and beats the others to death with it? :rofl:
I have seen only few clips of that movie.

Theres another one from down south which defies all laws of gravity and motion

Find me a Pakistani equivalant of this :rofl:

My post was just a friendly one, explaining how skewed of a view the Indian public may have.
So what tusaan awaen apna khoon pay sarnay oh tusaan chiran astay akhnay enj ni galaan

I have seen only few clips of that movie.

Theres another one from down south which defies all laws of gravity and motion

Find me a Pakistani equivalant of this :rofl:

Oh yaar I'm such a fan of Southern scene. Like you wrote it's a realm that has no boundaries for its heroes.
Even the new films posses such mighty heroes.

I'm going to make a thread about this before we go off-topic.

I think this thread is about South asian game 2016

Pakistani moderator should stick to topic

NO :offtopic: @waz

Pakistani female contingent out shopping at fancy bazaar wid full security,,,caught glimpse,,,surprised to see only one in hijab,,no nikab,,two in short skirts,,they seem to enjoy the attention :D
they are everywhere , in Sohum Shoppe , BigBazar , and as you said Fancy .
I hope they found what they were looking for.:lol:

I hope they have a gud experience,,high level security,,whole street cleared before gals arrive,,shops were made to excuse other customers n attend thm :p:

Last edited:
I hope they have a gud experience,,high level security,,whole street cleared before gals arrive,,shops were made to excuse other customers n attend thm :p:

But there was no such thing in the malls , they just mingled with other shoppers. Why fancy bazar? . Security I understand is important, but is n`t it a bit too much ?

Let them believe that
#sanuki :D
I have met Pakistani women before,,almost always in shalwar kameez,,,,sometimes burka,,rarely in jeans n skirts(only kids)
I guess ,,valentines day ka mahol aur mummy daddy ke sath na hone ke natija hai,,:D
no one in shalwar kameez :p:

But there was no such thing in the malls , they just mingled with other shoppers. Why fancy bazar? . Security I understand is important, but is n`t it a bit too much ?
yaa I heard,,,in big bazar security remained outside,,,,maybe too many ppl in fancy

I have met Pakistani women before,,almost always in shalwar kameez,,,,sometimes burka,,rarely in jeans n skirts(only kids)
I guess ,,valentines day ka mahol aur mummy daddy ke sath na hone ke natija hai,,:D
no one in shalwar kameez :p:
Do you live in Pakistan?
If answer is no phir chup raho

Back
Top Bottom