What's new

South Asian Games 2016

Yes bro, so why doesn't Pakistan? Instead they're obsessing over bloody cricket! I like cricket, but seriously it's high time it took a back step. Why don't they set up a professional league for wrestling? It would reap dividends. India is bang on the money and now you're beginning to see the results. They had a good showing in the commonwealth games as well.
yes they should invest in others sports because we have plenty of talented people in different fields of sport who just need proper platform, training and financial assistance to improve their game..here even national sport hockey is struggling to survive because of lack of funds even though players are still performing ..there was time when Pakistan produced people like abdul khaliq and had representation in boxing, athletics , squash, polo, snooker, golf and all others sports

Abdul Khaliq (athlete) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what Mohammad ali Jinnah said to first president of Pakistan Olympic association

"Dedicate yourself to sports promotion, for when you and I are gone, leadership will go into the hands of Youth, and Youth is our wealth, a raw material, that must be hammered into shape, into burnished steel to strive and smite in defence – the defence of the integrity and solidarity of Pakistan – the defence of the ideology of Pakistan."

Oooh just realized something. I have a bad news for you so called wrestling fan. Not only we thrashed you in hockey for third time. Yes three times in a row.

But we also won 2 gold medals in wrestling too.

View attachment 293670

And now again. How many golds in hockey for you for past 3 south asian games. ;)
Just 2 ! As if India won just one.

Don't you feel ashamed quoting me after knowing how India dominated the wrestling with a 3rd tier wrestlers with no olmpians,otherwise there would be more humiliation for Pak. Only youngster beated most wresters in their respective categories fair n square.

A 10 gold winner nation calling a thrashing which won more than 140 gold :lol:

What I find even more ironic is that all the Indian gold medal winners in the wrestling, and the Pakistanis all come from the same ethnic groups i.e. Jatt, Rajput, Gujar. Martial race theory anyone? :eek::o:
They have culture of these sports.
India give more importance to sport of wrestling ..more investment in wresling, provide better training,facilities and equipment as well as better opportunities of earning to wrestler so thatswhy winning more medals in wrestling while their insecure soul believe that they are more mighty and strong than rest of south asian lol
Its so obvious, Pakistanis are better.

India real strength in sport department should be judge in Olympic medal table along with others countries whom you compare in GDP, military ranking, population etc

I guess in coming years, India's performance at Olympic will improve. With economic growth, countries tend to invest more in sports. China has shown how economic growth is transferred into medals at Olympics. The sports infrastructure across India has improved manifold in last decade. There is no reason not believe India's position at Olympics will not improve.

I guess in coming years, India's performance at Olympic will improve. With economic growth, countries tend to invest more in sports. China has shown how economic growth is transferred into medals at Olympics. The sports infrastructure across India has improved manifold in last decade. There is no reason not believe India's position at Olympics will not improve.
good luck

Pakistani female contingent out shopping at fancy bazaar wid full security,,,caught glimpse,,,surprised to see only one in hijab,,no nikab,,two in short skirts,,they seem to enjoy the attention :D

Pakistani female contingent out shopping at fancy bazaar wid full security,,,caught glimpse,,,surprised to see only one in hijab,,no nikab,,two in short skirts,,they seem to enjoy the attention :D

Sadly the Bollywood depictions of Pakistan are not accurate when it comes to reality i.e.every man having a beard and cap, every women in a burka. :p:

Back
Top Bottom