What's new

South Asian Games 2016

Whats the purpose of personal attack? :-)
Look below carefully :lol:
View attachment 293641

You have comprehension issues.. What has the medal list has to do with anything I posted ?

In simple English

I didn't say Hindus can't be good at sports

Another poster assumed there are Vegetarians in the Sri Lankan team

In Sri Lanka atleast most Vegetarians tend to be Hindus

Buddhists are not Vegetarians

This Lankan team does not seem to have any Hindus

Hence it's unlikely the Lankan team have any Vegetarians

And my post has nothing to do with Indian medal success.. Capisch

Now no need to get so hyper sensitive.. Drink some lassie and chill out mate :D

You have comprehension issues.. What has the medal list has to do with anything I posted ?

In simple English

I didn't say Hindus can't be good at sports

Another poster assumed there are Vegetarians in the Sri Lankan team

In Sri Lanka atleast most Vegetarians tend to be Hindus

Buddhists are not Vegetarians

This Lankan team does not seem to have any Hindus

Hence it's unlikely the Lankan team have any Vegetarians

And my post has nothing to do with Indian medal success.. Capisch

Now no need to get so hyper sensitive.. Drink some lassie and chill out mate :D
That was reply for your butthurt :lol:

That was reply for your butthurt :lol:

Lol.. There was no butthurt.. Felt sorry at your lack of intelligence.. And hyper drama

Anyway what ever Rocks your boat.. Sometimes it's futile to make sense to kids

They all lost, who told you that?

Wrestling Men 86 Kg Event Pakistan Won Gold Medal
Wrestling Men 125 Kg Event Pakistan Won Gold Medal

Pakistanis tend to come in at the heavier weights, which reflects average weight and height in the region and they won two out of the three heaviest divisions (86kg, 97kg, 125kg), Mausam Khatri took the 97kg class. That's pretty good going.
What I find even more ironic is that all the Indian gold medal winners in the wrestling, and the Pakistanis all come from the same ethnic groups i.e. Jatt, Rajput, Gujar. Martial race theory anyone? :eek::o:

India beats Bangladesh in Men's football to enter final. :cheers: Two players from NEUFC are in the team- Striker Holicharan Narzary and Goalie TP Rehenesh :nana::nana: Holicharan also plays for Dempo FC.

Last edited:
Indian women football team defeated Bangladesh 5-1 to enter final. Will face Nepal in the finals.

Nepal's a tough team.
Indeed ,but we have home advantage and we have beaten them previously , I m expecting another gold.

India has come as dominant team in track and field events also, which was nice to see .Previously Sri Lanka used to be a powerful team but they managed to win only few golds this time.
Wish if we had won few more golds in swimming too , only 22 golds. Sri Lanka managed to win 12 golds while Pak and Bangladesh 1 each.

South Asian Games 2016

Silver in hockey and clean sweep in wrestling with 14 ~ golds and overall 140 ~ gold followed by Lanka.

Just curious how many silver or Gold for pak in wrestling, as a wrestling fan.

Oooh just realized something. I have a bad news for you so called wrestling fan. Not only we thrashed you in hockey for third time. Yes three times in a row.

But we also won 2 gold medals in wrestling too.

12669452_10153849463327456_8879727104099679884_n.jpg

And now again. How many golds in hockey for you for past 3 south asian games. ;)

India has come as dominant team in track and field events also, which was nice to see .Previously Sri Lanka used to be a powerful team but they managed to win only few golds this time.
Wish if we had won few more golds in swimming too , only 22 golds. Sri Lanka managed to win 12 golds while Pak and Bangladesh 1 each.

Only in short and middle distance sprints mates.. India always had the better record in long distance and field events.. Same goes for swimming Lankans always had a good record in 50, 100 and the 100 medleys, While India has been better at the longer events

But yeah this time they lost the Womens 200M and the Mens and Womens 400M to the Indians, Both pet events for the Lankans in previous years.. Well done to the Indian athletes

Last edited:
Pakistanis tend to come in at the heavier weights, which reflects average weight and height in the region and they won two out of the three heaviest divisions (86kg, 97kg, 125kg), Mausam Khatri took the 97kg class. That's pretty good going.
What I find even more ironic is that all the Indian gold medal winners in the wrestling, and the Pakistanis all come from the same ethnic groups i.e. Jatt, Rajput, Gujar. Martial race theory anyone? :eek::o:
India give more importance to sport of wrestling ..more investment in wresling, provide better training,facilities and equipment as well as better opportunities of earning to wrestler so thatswhy winning more medals in wrestling while their insecure soul believe that they are more mighty and strong than rest of south asian lol

India give more importance to sport of wrestling ..more investment in wresling, provide better training,facilities and equipment as well as better opportunities of earning to wrestler so thatswhy winning more medals in wrestling while their insecure soul believe that they are more mighty and strong than rest of south asian lol

Yes bro, so why doesn't Pakistan? Instead they're obsessing over bloody cricket! I like cricket, but seriously it's high time it took a back step. Why don't they set up a professional league for wrestling? It would reap dividends. India is bang on the money and now you're beginning to see the results. They had a good showing in the commonwealth games as well.

Athletes seems to be enjoying their stay in the city. Saw the Pak Tennis team dancing Bihu and visiting local malls . Maldives athletes were buying winter clothes from local BigBazar:lol:

Back
Top Bottom