What's new

Some Myths About India

Then again , which Muslim country treats its minority religion citizens with the same secular approach which India offers to its minority Muslim citizens ? So lets not go bundu bashing when the facts are presented to us

Moderators, I request you to close this useless thread. I am ashamed that my countrymen stoop so low to "explain" themselves to a bunch of racist religious bigots.

by the way, nice explanation, lol

@jarnee: indian muslims irrespective of caste race, embraced islam and became muslims not because shudras were treated as equals and the rich had to secure their wealth, but because you people used to drink piss and eat on the leaf, and all superstitions stuff and jealousy, black magic of hindu society, so keep your self informed how "poor, backward" indian society was before muslims came and improved your society. now look at your culture, muslim taught you every thing.

there are several videos about indian poverty, and every thing even watch the slum dog millionare the eye opener. one doesnt need to prove anything here.

about cows being the god, well, hanuman is considered a god, rats are godly etc etc. its the reality hindus worship millions of gods. while explaining that, ohh this is a falacy, we dont consider a cow as a god, they how come hindus worship mokeys, rats eyc????, is there any explanation to it??, not possible dude.

maybe after the presence of homosexual rights, the world may think india has "changed" and are awaking, but historically, hindus have always remained a backward society

Sir I believe you are highly misinformed. it would be nice if you please do some research on hinduism first before drawing conclusions. If it is about religion bashing I have tons of content for it. But here we are not for some religion bashing and the kind of society which I belong to and the place called where i have grown up is called India where it is taught to respect all people and all religions. Do not know what kind of sick ill mentality has been infested in your mind as you grew up.

And Sir do you want to compare your beloved nation with your so called notion of backward Hindu India in terms of society or economic backgrounds?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@jarnee: indian muslims irrespective of caste race, embraced islam and became muslims not because shudras were treated as equals and the rich had to secure their wealth, but because you people used to drink piss and eat on the leaf, and all superstitions stuff and jealousy, black magic of hindu society, so keep your self informed how "poor, backward" indian society was before muslims came and improved your society. now look at your culture, muslim taught you every thing.

there are several videos about indian poverty, and every thing even watch the slum dog millionare the eye opener. one doesnt need to prove anything here.

about cows being the god, well, hanuman is considered a god, rats are godly etc etc. its the reality hindus worship millions of gods. while explaining that, ohh this is a falacy, we dont consider a cow as a god, they how come hindus worship mokeys, rats eyc????, is there any explanation to it??, not possible dude.

maybe after the presence of homosexual rights, the world may think india has "changed" and are awaking, but historically, hindus have always remained a backward society

on the factual side
well hanuman was never considered a monkey in any of the hindu scriptures.
there is a temple in india where there are rats which are fed with milk over there which has become to be known as hindus worship rats
As far as elephant is considered do some research on Ganesha and you will get your facts right.
learn before you post some crap

^Ashwin, do you realize that it is an exercise in futility to explain anything to that guy ?

He insults Hindus and Indians because he wants to, and not because he is misinformed or mistaken by some innocent lack of knowledge.

Why you are responding to his posts (and this goes for all Indians here) and encouraging his racist and bigoted remarks is beyond me.

We Indians need to get some bloody self respect and stop going around trying to explain to others. If they find India and Indians strange or disgusting or whatever, it their problem, not ours.

We may find them disgusting as well, but we don't see them trying to "explain" everything to us.

So for god's sake, for the last time, just stop it, and let this sad thread die its own death if the moderators are unwilling to close it.

:tdown:

Wow that was a stupid post. I am married to a Hindu woman and as a Muslim I am shocked at the level of ignorance projected towards Hinduism by mostly Muslim folk. Sadly most of the Muslims do not realise the degree of intolerance shown towards Islam and its practices by non Muslims except Hindus who refrain from unfounded attacks on Islam. This ignorant poster needs to refrain from his or her bigoted approach and realise that certain practices of Islam originated from Hinduism. Hinduism as a religion can serve as an inspiration to the world in its preachings of peace, love and tolerance. Before you attack something, try and understand it. Attacking it without understanding it makes you an idiot.

^Ashwin, do you realize that it is an exercise in futility to explain anything to that guy ?

He insults Hindus and Indians because he wants to, and not because he is misinformed or mistaken by some innocent lack of knowledge.

Why you are responding to his posts (and this goes for all Indians here) and encouraging his racist and bigoted remarks is beyond me.

We Indians need to get some bloody self respect and stop going around trying to explain to others. If they find India and Indians strange or disgusting or whatever, it their problem, not ours.

We may find them disgusting as well, but we don't see them trying to "explain" everything to us.

So for god's sake, for the last time, just stop it, and let this sad thread die its own death if the moderators are unwilling to close it.

As you wish sir.... I was expecting some healthy debate clearing misconceptions but now I can understand your emotions. No points of explaining something.... Anyways knowledge is for those who wanna seek it not for idiots as stated by chanakya. :what::)

Listen you bigots. We worship Hanuman, the ape god. We worship Ganesha, the elephant god, and we worship Shivling, the mark of Shivji.

And we are damned proud of it. So you can take you puritanical views and shove off where they will be appreciated better.

Last edited:
Treatment Of Minorities
. Even for me my cook is a Muslim and guys let me tell you no one can make better food then her.

You have a cook ?? Damm you lucky quik gun murugan !! I guess thats one good advantage on living in an overpopulated poor country !

You have a cook ?? Damm you lucky quik gun murugan !! I guess thats one good advantage on living in an overpopulated poor country !

well sir this little small guy is a CMO of a small poor organization of a small poor country which generates business working for Australian, European and American clients.

Thanks to your money for poor us that I can afford a cook.
:usflag::angel:

Typical Paksitani BULL $HiT....Is that Laos Or Cambodia on you flag scheme?

Then again , which Muslim country treats its minority religion citizens with the same secular approach which India offers to its minority Muslim citizens ? So lets not go bundu bashing when the facts are presented to us

Bahut zor ka mara.....

goonj yahan tak sunai di ...sadr kalkattah me...

Arent you ashamed of saying this and with such eloquence?

Dont you think that one of the ships carrying your forefather and thousands like him ...to Suva ....kinda lessened our burden for time to come?

Disgusting.

I hope the last one page of posts makes it clear to everyone how the whole thread disintegrated thanks to one amazingly uneducated bigoted post of U-571.

U-571 is not a newbie. He is over 700 posts old. And he is still there, post the crap he has written here.

Why? Can the moderators please explain ..... coz we look up to you bunch as open minded and fair.

Cheers, Doc

Disgusting.

I hope the last one page of posts makes it clear to everyone how the whole thread disintegrated thanks to one amazingly uneducated bigoted post of U-571.

U-571 is not a newbie. He is over 700 posts old. And he is still there, post the crap he has written here.

Why? Can the moderators please explain ..... coz we look up to you bunch as open minded and fair.

Cheers, Doc

I agree.
Criticism of individual Hindus or Muslims may be justified.
But attacks on Hinduism or Islam as a religion are beyond the pale.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom