What's new

Some Myths About India

i heard one former PM of India drink cow piss ???

yes thats true that was Morarji Desai. And that had nothing to do with the religion or practicing some hindu ritual. That was sheer on medical grounds.

ANTI SIKH RIOTS 1984 ??

Sir you itself gave the answer. Please read my post. I said there were differences where people did not even drank from the same well. 1984... 25 years.............

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

This is nonsense statement , many goes to bed empty belly

Please visit India and have a look

they live at Himalayas and came down for bathing after 12 years kumb mela ???

Dont know wheather they bath or not. But still better then Jihadis who kill innocents. Better not to bath on religious grounds rather then killing innocents on religious grounds

yes thats true that was Morarji Desai. And that had nothing to do with the religion or practicing some hindu ritual. That was sheer on medical grounds.

are medical aspects of drink mentioned in hindu text ??

Dont know wheather they bath or not. But still better then Jihadis who kill innocents. Better not to bath on religious grounds rather then killing innocents on religious grounds

i heard they bath at Haridwr Ganges . of course they are better than who kill innocent .

India is growing day by day , but the system is still very corrupt i think .

Corruption is a small word. How about 1500 billion currency deposits in swiss bank as black money.

May be we are trying to break all records.

i think this might be the reason why people think the indians are cow urine drinkers

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know about drinking but urine is actually an antiseptic.

If you have a wound, you are better off washing it with urine instead of tap water.

Don't know about drinking but urine is actually an antiseptic.

If you have a wound, you are better off washing it with urine instead of tap water.

Didint knew about it. Will piss on the legs if i got hurt somewhere there.
:angel:

some myths about india

Karachi's Orangi Township has surpassed Dharavi

Karachi is Asia's largest slum, not Dharavi: UNDP - Mumbai - City - NEWS - The Times of India

MUMBAI: Dharavi, which is in the heart of India's financial capital Mumbai, is not the largest slum in Asia as many believe, according to a

report by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).

"Dharavi is not Asia's largest slum, but Karachi's Orangi Township has surpassed Dharavi," the Human Development Report for Mumbai, compiled with the help of UNDP and released by the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), said.

Another popular myth -

Indians are weak, timid people and only Pakistan has "martial races"

India's biggest weakness was its lack of unity. And that weakness is slowly, but surely going away.

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, maybe it was too subtle.

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (1967) is a movie about prejudice and bigotry where a white daughter brings home her black husband to meet her parents.

The reference was in response to the poster's statement that minorities are well treated in India because his cook is a Muslim.

Wow, gee whiz. Whoop dee doo...
What happened to the millions of Pakistani Hindus? They constituted more than 20% of the **** populace just after the partition? Where have they all gone? Who ate them up?

Majority of hindus were with East Pakistan and they ceased to exist as Pakistanis when East Pakistan separated.Secondly, millions of hindus migrated to India after partition.

Back
Top Bottom