What's new

Some Myths About India

yes thats true that was Morarji Desai. And that had nothing to do with the religion or practicing some hindu ritual. That was sheer on medical grounds.

he was made to drink his own pee not any cow's...

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

i am a new one here :)

i read all the posts
and i would like to add some things

wht started as a nice thread soon changed into a heated argument between India and Pak. for god's sake the threads titled ....about India.

and to the india news guy there's no inferior complex things in clearing some doubts. we all gained some knowledge here.

and india is devloping , but as one guy said no one goes to bed empty stomach, thats not right. India has grown but still theres a lot of povrty. ppl seek poverty in slums in urban areas, in their house workers..... but actually in villages, in beggars in small towns, construction workers ... this thing is really way down.

i am a doctor and i made a short film on a issue narrated by my freind.. plz chk it. its based on actual true events. ok this thing is not allowing me to post link here
just search cruelty of choice 2 on youtube!

Also the crappy slumdog millionaire is no way to judge INDIA. dude come and see all the wealth here. movie guys dont shoot in the malls and super quality posh areas here?? because ppl want to see poverty and want to feel superior. SAD

India has a long way to go.....

I am not compairing india and paistan here... thats for some other thread..

also also india is a big racist country. its all at state level and sometimes even down under.
but one thing is.... all indians comes together when there 's some trouble towards the country. yet we continue to grow.. :)

at last ... i am proud to be indian and will try to do my best for its betterment.

and yeah... it would be super great if Indians and Pakistanis think of each others as bros!!

agar kisi ko kuch bhi kharab laga ho to aaram se bata dena
marna mat plz!! :blink:

Back
Top Bottom