What's new

Man risks life to save cow from lion

RealDeal

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

A video of a man saving his cow from a horrifying lioness attack has surfaced online. The clip was shared by Vivek Katodiya, corporator of Keshod in Gujarat's Junagadh. According to him, the incident took place in the Gir Somnath district.

The video was shared by Vivek on Twitter. In the clip, a cow can be seen trapped in the terrifying grip of a lioness. The cow was trying its best to free itself from the lioness’ mouth but all efforts were rendered futile. The lioness was able to drag the cow to the side of the road but was spotted by the cow’s owner.

This is real cow vigilante unlike fake IT cell cow piss drinkers who would gladly run over cow if it damages their crops or wouldnt think twice to buy leather bags(if they could afford it).

but that's what lions are supposed to eat though lol ........

why would you save the cow?
There are people who want to make their dogs or cats vegetarians or vegan. Literally going against mother nature herself - fucking proof of reverse darwinian theory right there.

But in this case I don’t think it was about religion but pure possession - cows are expensive to own for someone in abject poverty and represents livelihood - he just fought to preserve his.

There are people who want to make their dogs or cats vegetarians or vegan. Literally going against mother nature herself - fucking proof of reverse darwinian theory right there.

But in this case I don’t think it was about religion but pure possession - cows are expensive to own for someone in abject poverty and represents livelihood - he just fought to preserve his.
lol my bad
didn't read the "his" cow part in the original article, only read OP's headline of "man risks life to save cow from lion"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom