What's new

Solo Turk to buzz Islamabad

Where did the diesel engine kaala smoke wala jf-17.

Have they updraded it???
It released smoke at certain points. But overall not as we witnessed in past airshows.

Its very clear from a roof of 5 story building!
What maneuvers that rolling down and a sharp turn or what?
The low level passes were new to me and others, I don't know how to describe them. Where were you watching it from?

JF17 on the roll. Guys ready to see some new maneuvers. Today it was flying so close.

SOLOTÜRK (@soloturk) tweeted at 10:13 AM on Thu, Aug 10, 2017:
We are getting up soon to wave our flag under the 70th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Turkey and #Pakistan.
https://t.co/0TwptV69m2

Managed a few pics and vids today... Great to see the Saudi hawks today. The saudis looked like they were enjoying their day out and not interested in pleasing the small crowd. JF did do a few low altitude passes gearing up to the same routines as before. Will post a few better ones so as not to spoil the real deal untill 14th, In sha Allah.

Managed a few pics and vids today... Great to see the Saudi hawks today. The saudis looked like they were enjoying their day out and not interested in pleasing the small crowd. JF did do a few low altitude passes gearing up to the same routines as before. Will post a few better ones so as not to spoil the real deal untill 14th, In sha Allah.
Kis time start hoti hai rehearsals??? planning to go to F-9 Park tomorrow

Kis time start hoti hai rehearsals??? planning to go to F-9 Park tomorrow

The jets start around 1pm but it's better if you can get there at 12 to be on the safe side.

I wish I had a better camera but @Stealth is sure to dazzle us soon enough, right mate?
IMG-20170810-WA0044.jpg

The jets start around 1pm but it's better if you can get there at 12 to be on the safe side.

I wish I had a better camera but @Stealth is sure to dazzle us soon enough, right mate? View attachment 417405

The timing are not at all public friendly. By 1 sun is right on top of your head and the glare of sun does not let you see thru even with glasses let alone taking pics.

Best timing would have been 9am.

The timing are not at all public friendly. By 1 sun is right on top of your head and the glare of sun does not let you see thru even with glasses let alone taking pics.

Best timing would have been 9am.

True. May be it has something to do with the current weather. Let's see what time is set for the 14th.

Low level passes by JF were great today. The ground staff actually shot off crackers around the park to ward off flying birds from the area and then the SAR heli did it's manoeuvres before JF-17 arrived.

Tag me please when you upload pictures.
shawks 1.jpg

IMG-20170810-WA0045.jpg

@Windjammer can you please confirm the lower altitude manoeuvres are part of performance or pilots discretion. I am not sure it was something new as I have seen such a low pass once before at F9 but today at least twice it flew really low before pulling up for a half loop and figure eight.

@SherDil @Game.Invade @Burhan Wani @Knuckles No Sher Dils performance as yet?
@Hashsohail
Some more pics here...
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/14th-august-f9-park-air-show-rehearsals.511601/

Back
Top Bottom