What's new

Smokers' Joint

i have tried 'hukka' twice in goa with friends......no cigrates

Actually thts 7750 rs to be exact.

Ahmed

No thts just 2 packs of marlboro lights ... each costing 125 per pack(frm the nearest gas station)....

@butters i smoke sheesha almost daily.. LOL.. infact i had 1 in room ... which my uncle saw one day and broke ....

then you must have a pretty good job!!!

Everybdy will die... thank god in our family we live long...

Nope... im a law student.. i get my salary frm my parents.
lucky you....i get only 10000 rupees/month apart from hostel and mess fees...and almost spend 3000 on my phone...and remaining for petrol and other stuff.

Tastes a bit lil chocolate... doesnt it?

cant complain....i used to smoke dunhills. They f*ck the throat up. In Pakistan u can get marbs too, but for everyday use Pines are decent.

better to just quit....and in fact, i'm seeing a doctor next week about this new prescription pill which targets the receptors which nicotine gives pleasure to. I've been smoking 11 years off and on; it's a stupid habit. But I call it stupid and i'm still doing it. Hardest part is the pleasure you get after a big meal, or with a chilled drink; or after a long exam.

if you're smoking 2 packs (40 cigs) a day brother, you should also take it easy yaara!

neither of us wants to make bastard doctors rich, do we?

(no offense to doctors)

mix in some Garda in your cigarettes thats makes a perfect sutta

you should visit Parachinar, in Upper Kurram Agency......

i recommend the trip ;)

cant complain....i used to smoke dunhills. They f*ck the throat up. In Pakistan u can get marbs too, but for everyday use Pines are decent.

better to just quit....and in fact, i'm seeing a doctor next week about this new prescription pill which targets the receptors which nicotine gives pleasure to. I've been smoking 11 years off and on; it's a stupid habit. But I call it stupid and i'm still doing it. Hardest part is the pleasure you get after a big meal, or with a chilled drink; or after a long exam.

if you're smoking 2 packs (40 cigs) a day brother, you should also take it easy yaara!

neither of us wants to make bastard doctors rich, do we?

(no offense to doctors)

?

I dnt want to quit nor i can..... all law students n profs(barristors) are smokers in my univ...... so its hard to resist.... to be honest.......its awesome :)

you should visit Parachinar, in Upper Kurram Agency......

i recommend the trip ;)

I love this song.... charsi malanga:

Mohammadullha katwazi pashto song,, charsi malanga. Mojeeb kakar - YouTube

A frnd of mine frm quetta smokes garda like some sort of food...

lucky you....i get only 10000 rupees/month apart from hostel and mess fees...and almost spend 3000 on my phone...and remaining for petrol and other stuff.

My monthly expenditure is around 20+Ks excluding my univ fee and related stuff..n diesel.

I dnt want to quit nor i can..... all law students n profs(barristors) are smokers in my univ...... so its hard to resist.... to be honest.......its awesome :)

you should think of at least cutting down....40 a day is way too much. Running and playing squash helps curb the cravings for at least a few hours. It helps a lot, trust me.

sooner or later you will have to quit; you don't want to become another statistic.

I love this song.... charsi malanga:

Mohammadullha katwazi pashto song,, charsi malanga. Mojeeb kakar - YouTube

A frnd of mine frm quetta smokes garda like some sort of food...

great song, thanks for sharing.

is is local or is coming from across border? In Parachinar, those guys prepare it openly --outside. I was walking with my father to picnic and they offered us a brick of it for free --since they knew my grandfather and respected him. It was awkward, I had to bite my tongue and tell them we are not interested. LMAO.

too bad my father was there. . . .

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom