What's new

Smokers' Joint

lol.. better visit barra n its outskirts to find the finest garda-heroine,opium etc... anything need.... here its smuggled by afghans who themselves r the biggest nashais...

The selling and marketing of illegal drugs should not be encouraged, in fact it should be the goal of every sane human being to discourage the selling and buying of this harmful material that has only harmed the Pakistani society.

Hey!!!! Why was my post deleted????? It was only for educational purpose!!! Its not like it contained nudity!! That was valuable information!!! Kisi ka bahla ho na tha!

Yup- 30 a day- Keeps the doctor away-

Gold Leaf is the next best thing after weed-

stoned_to_the_bone.jpg

Here is an interesting documentary, however this is only the trailer and i recommend the whole documentary which is available on numerous website on the net.

Basically, in a nutshell the documentary conveys a powerful message regarding smoking, its negative impact on society, and the companies who profit from this business while the common man suffers from the harmful and dangerous results of smoking which is responsible for the deaths of millions the world over. Once you become addicted to this sh!t it becomes like food for you, you basically can't live without it and at that point there is no turning back.

Just remember, you smoke at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally feel that everyone should smoke a joint every night before bed. Seriously, you get such a good night's sleep!

totaly agree with you ........ me ,Marlboro lights ........4-5cigs/day

Cigs cost me alot of money... 6000-7000 rs per month (just for cigs)... and by the end of the month im living like a bum asking more money frm my parents.

I spend roughly 6 Euros a Week which adds up to 24 a Month. If I smoked Cigarettes instead of Rollies, I would be royally f**ked!

1 Pack of Cigarettes = 9 Euros = 20 Cigarettes
1 Pack of Tobacco = 5 Euros = 40-50 Cigarettes

Thank God for Tobacco!

What, can I open a Whiskey Club?

Btw been smoking sheesha past one year pretty regularly. Don't you dare make fun of me Butters, here in the middle east and singapore options are limited.

pan-rasna.jpg

Al_Fakher_MintFlavour.jpg

Cigs cost me alot of money... 6000-7000 rs per month (just for cigs)... and by the end of the month im living like a bum asking more money frm my parents.

dude, how much do you smoke?

7000 is wayy toooo much for cigs.

it's way too too too much, it is 12 packs a day.

What, can I open a Whiskey Club?

Btw been smoking sheesha past one year pretty regularly. Don't you dare make fun of me Butters, here in the middle east and singapore options are limited.

Hehe! I've had Seesha once in my life. At an Indian restaurant in Manchester. Gotta' say it was very nice. Sort of the purest of purest experiences when it comes to smoking. Only thing is that's it's not portable though. :(

However I think this would be a nice alternative:

apple-pipe.jpg

:azn:

dude, how much do you smoke?

7000 is wayy toooo much for cigs.

Actually thts 7750 rs to be exact.

it's way too too too much, it is 12 packs a day.
Ahmed

No thts just 2 packs of marlboro lights ... each costing 125 per pack(frm the nearest gas station)....

@butters i smoke sheesha almost daily.. LOL.. infact i had 1 in room ... which my uncle saw one day and broke ....

Back
Top Bottom