What's new

Smokers' Joint

Look at you softcore smokers! :P You should smoke Tobacco - No filter, pure and simple! The rolling is part of the experience!

Actually, can you get Tobacco in India/Pakistan? Never seen any in the shops.
you are asking about raw tobacco arent you

Look at you softcore smokers! :P You should smoke Tobacco - No filter, pure and simple! The rolling is part of the experience!

You can usually get it from farmers that grow it. And village tobacco is strong as hell, especially in hooka.

My Grandad used to smoke these all the time:

bidi.jpg

Would love to try it.

it's been 11 years now, i smoke Marb Lights

though i've cut back a lot and focus more on working out

Malboro lights... 2 packs a day....started smokin a month ago..

you jumped directly to a preferred brand !! use gold leaf if Afghani still available, its best.

by the way a friend of mine from your city, says duniya ka koe bhi nasha ho tou woh quetta mein zaror milta hai... is it true that you live in heaven ? :)

you jumped directly to a preferred brand !! use gold leaf if Afghani still available, its best.

by the way a friend of mine from your city, says duniya ka koe bhi nasha ho tou woh quetta mein zaror milta hai... is it true that you live in heaven ? :)

lol.. better visit barra n its outskirts to find the finest garda-heroine,opium etc... anything need.... here its smuggled by afghans who themselves r the biggest nashais...

lol.. better visit barra n its outskirts to find the finest garda-heroine,opium etc... anything need.... here its smuggled by afghans who themselves r the biggest nashais...

well that sounds perfect then.... like the saying goes Amb chuppo, ghotliya na ginno... so I really dont care where its coming from :D

Lahore sucks big time in this, nowadays, har cheez doo number !! hay koe insaniyat ? :D

well that sounds perfect then.... like the saying goes Amb chuppo, ghotliya na ginno... so I really dont care where its coming from :D

Lahore sucks big time in this, nowadays, har cheez doo number !! hay koe insaniyat ? :D

dude i aint a junkie..

Yep.In fact the rollers prefer it to filtered cigarettes.Ask for rolling paper and tobacco in India and you get a sly smile.

Boom Shankara!!!

Back
Top Bottom