What's new

Smartphone....which one?

Try Lumia this time. Windows phone 10 is just around the corner.

Never used Huawei. I like HTC though just for their unibody finishing.

please recommend.....

Samsung note-4
HTC
Huwei Ascend-7

Go for Note-4 among the options. :)

Samsung used to be THE choice of Android phones。But today?:azn:

Today Samsung is the highest selling Android phone in the world clocking almost double the market share of the top 3 chinese phone brands COMBINED!

Having used Samsung, lg, Motorola android phones, Sony Xperia z series has the best combination of battery life, software, build quality, waterproofing, and a proper Bravia engine display, not that amoled nonsense

:( i bought HTC Desire 820 today. I was in a hurry to buy a pjone as my note 2 mother board fried up in some un usual way. so bought it @ 24000 INR with 1 year theft and damage insurance. Pls give ur fdeebcak. Tkanhs!

Get the Moto X 2nd Gen, its the best if you want a vanila android experience without getting the gigantic Nexus 6
I just Purchased it during christmas offers, Paid Rs 28k for the 32gb version

Note 4 is is 95% note 3 copy. Additional features in note 4 are neglegble. Better go for note 3 not note 3 neo (tjough note 3 neo is cheap i.e. 23000 Inr. But capable enough. ) try gsm arena for better overall assessment.

Whats ur heart bear rate ? I give u 2 mins to post the xreen shot. :p
just got a note 4 today . love it . go for it mate:)

LG G3 with Lollypop update
I♡ lg phones. Damn userfriendly interface and after sales helps. :)

Good to see Chinese brands competing with best in the market, but when it comes to reliability go for the known ones. South Korean mobiles are good, Today I bought Taiwanese HTC Desire 820. Hope i dont regret.

From a X Note 2 user.

iPhone is best ... rest are not phones but miniature tablets ...

iOS is too streamlined for me.... I use an iPad for study related stuff where iOS is actually pretty handy, but otherwise I feel that its too restricted.

But build quality, show off factor and the "feel" of Apple products are still unmatched!

Sony are terrible. I bought a Sony smartphone before. Even a basic email synchronise cant do it. I wow never buy a sony smartphone again. Theres a reason why Sony smartphone has such a low market value.

As for Note compare to Huawei ascend. The price differences is great.
when and which model did you buy? I am not talking about Sony Ericsson

Note 4 is is 95% note 3 copy. Additional features in note 4 are neglegble. Better go for note 3 not note 3 neo (tjough note 3 neo is cheap i.e. 23000 Inr. But capable enough. ) try gsm arena for better overall assessment.

Whats ur heart bear rate ? I give u 2 mins to post the xreen shot. :p

I♡ lg phones. Damn userfriendly interface and after sales helps. :)
have a note 3 too , still prefer the note 4 :)

iPhone the best choice for smartest phone, other are just smart.

Back
Top Bottom