PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
please recommend.....

Samsung note-4
HTC
Huwei Ascend-7

Huawei Ascend 7 is good as you can see buyers are now getting attracted to it more than any other smartphone. I don't like HTC much and I am now starting to hate Samsung too.

please recommend.....

Samsung note-4
HTC
Huwei Ascend-7
note4 is the best -- however if you wont be using the s-pen and s-pen apps, then its a waste of money
i've note3

these are the s-penm apps that I am running

Top Smart phone Applications & Games | Page 2

photo note
smart select

--- however are only available in note4 and not note3 atm

---

If you want removable battery and external sd slot, then htc is a no no

Last edited:
Huawei Ascend 8 if you can hold your purchase a few months。

HTC might no longer be around in a couple of years,so。。。

Samsung used to be THE choice of Android phones。But today?:azn:

Get the Moto X 2nd Gen, its the best if you want a vanila android experience without getting the gigantic Nexus 6
I just Purchased it during christmas offers, Paid Rs 28k for the 32gb version

i recently bought Lumia 1020. at a throw away price ! excellent phone unmatched Camera.

Try Asus Zenfone series.... been using it for 4 months,,, its very good...:cheers:

please recommend.....

Samsung note-4
HTC
Huwei Ascend-7

I don't know..

I do appreciate technology but beyond a point its gets too intrusive and demanding.

Believe it or not I have survived this far with a good old black berry which meets my essential requirements - checking & replying to mails, whattsapp, BB Messenger, twitter, Facebook and a few other odds & ends.

It falls off the bed side table and the screen does not break or fade away partially, its battery lasts long enough between recharges . Fits wonderfully in the pocket.

I am under INTENSE pressure from friends , family & colleagues to switch to Samsung , I admit I may not be able to defend myself much longer but am holding on till I can.

Are we not complicating our gadgets like our lives by multi tasking them ?

Back
Top Bottom