What's new

Smartphone....which one?

I have Note 4 but will change soon with oneplus one. Or maybe should wait for OPO2, in any case OPO look much better in hand. So go for oneplus one.

have u used any such phone recently ?

I use a Samsung Galaxy.

I find Nokia's smartphones as too colorful. Very kiddish. Also the Microsoft OS is very boring. Android is more exciting. Apple has that 'coolness' factor.

True, but the iphone 6 is not worth the price now, rather go for the 5s.

Depends on the offers in whichever country. In Bangladesh, two service providers are offering a good deal:
iPhone 6 - Buy Now - Robi
Grameenphone Brings iPhone 6 & 6 Plus! | Grameenphone

People are buying it. And frankly, I'd prefer the iphone 6 over the 5s. Bigger screen = win.

I use a Samsung Galaxy.

I find Nokia's smartphones as too colorful. Very kiddish. Also the Microsoft OS is very boring. Android is more exciting. Apple has that 'coolness' factor.

Depends on the offers in whichever country. In Bangladesh, two service providers are offering a good deal:

People are buying it. And frankly, I'd prefer the iphone 6 over the 5s. Bigger screen = win.
Have both , still prefer the 5s cuz of the ease factor of using with one hand . i also cant wait to get the one+1 , ordered it , cant wait .
i picked up my iphone 6 for around 650$ unlocked for the states. whats the price in BD?

:( i bought HTC Desire 820 today. I was in a hurry to buy a pjone as my note 2 mother board fried up in some un usual way. so bought it @ 24000 INR with 1 year theft and damage insurance. Pls give ur fdeebcak. Tkanhs!

Dude, you could have given your fried up Note 2 as an exchange on flipkart, you would have got a Moto X 2014 16GB for 24000, after Rs 6000 buyback Discount.
I did the same. I exchanged my 4 year old iphone 3GS for a 5000 discount

For moderate budget - Moto G2, Gionee M3 and Asus Zenfone 5. all around $190-200 bracket.

I use a Samsung Galaxy.

if u r afraid of colors ;) u can always choose Black and white !! Windows Phone OS is many times smoother and lag free than Android. i am using both since many years and can vouch for it.

MalqK5W.jpg
1aCuJr6.jpg

ended up buying the note 3

Off contract for around 500$

Next question!

need a Laptop guys, please recommend!

Samsung note 4 wins the competition hands down.
But being thin and long ,you can not risk putting it in your pocket

why did you buy a previous gen???

Budget plus utility. Im not a IT expert, in fact a novice.

Budget plus utility. Im not a IT expert, in fact a novice.
Lol
Dont worry note-3 is just as good. The screen is almost the same size and of course the apps and its performance when compared to note-4 is similar. :)

Back
Top Bottom