What's new

Smartphone....which one?

small screen strains your eyes especially if you're someone who likes browsing net/ reading emails on your mobile.
um the s5 is 5.1 inches i wonder how much bigger can one get

um the s5 is 5.1 inches i wonder how much bigger can one get
note- 4 has a screen size of 5.7 inches.
I was using iphone 4s for long and recently switched to iphone 6 and trust me the screen size did matter. (though I wish I had bought 6+ ).
Its more out experience.Lol

Btw @fatman17 just realised you're a Pakiistani and like a typical Indian I should be trolling you.
Hmm so to answer your question "smartphone...which one??"
ANYTHING thats smarter than you. :angel:
Dont tell me somebody posted it already. Lol

I was using iphone 4s for long and recently switched to iphone 6 and trust me the screen size did matter. (though I wish I had bought 6+ ).
Its more out experience.Lol
i did it gradually s2, s3 s4 s5 :P i am kind of a Samsung nut and you seem to be an iphone fan :P but mostly for browsing one should use a tablet they are not that expensive anymore other than i think apple's tablet

you're a Pakiistani and like a typical Indian I should be trolling you.
that is not fair am i not Pakistani why was i not trolled :O look at my DP

i did it gradually s2, s3 s4 s5 :P i am kind of a Samsung nut and you seem to be an iphone fan :P but mostly for browsing one should use a tablet they are not that expensive anymore other than i think apple's tablet
Right...I use almost all the apple products which includes apple tv but I dont own a mac book and ipod. Now is APPLE inc listening?? lolzz
Samsung is good. I wanted to switch to android...but somehow decided to remain loyal to apple. Lol

that is not fair am i not Pakistani why was i not trolled :O look at my DP
Blunderrrr thunderrr. I will take care next time.
So tag me in a thread where you want to get trolled. :lol:

Next question!

need a Laptop guys, please recommend!
I have had bad experience with Dell; both (Latitude and Precision) were high-end and very pricey machines yet their screens gave up after a couple of years use. I got a Samsung R580, my primary 15" workstation, bought in 2010 and still going strong. Of-course I added a solid state hard drive and upgraded the RAM. Besides, I also have Samsung series 9 ultra thin notebook, which comes handy during meetings and conferences. I am stuck with windows -based systems due to the softwares I use for my work otherwise I would have long switched to Mac. If budget and softwares are not a limitation, you may want to go for Mac.

Last edited:
Samsung is good. I wanted to switch to android...but somehow decided to remain loyal to apple. Lol
you will not be able to adjust it is a complicated phone :P
Blunderrrr thunderrr. I will take care next time.
i am already getting trolled by ur friends :P apparently i am an optimist a sin in today's society

you will not be able to adjust it is a complicated phone :P
Lol
you got it wrong...apple is too complicated for Pakistanis.
:lol:

i am already getting trolled by ur friends :P apparently i am an optimist a sin in today's society
Friends?
My country men you mean?... and am glad that they 're trolling you. Lolzz
Yes being an optimist is a sin, you should try being an ophthalmologist :rolleyes:

ended up buying the note 3

Off contract for around 500$
congrats!

these apps [ apk ] exploit the note3 s-pen potential. You can google the app name while adding space- apk at the end .You might like some apps as well

picsart photo studio
sketchbook mobile
photodesk
infinite painter
skitch
mx player
papyrus - natural note taking
flip a clip
my script calculator
swift key

maze racer
map note
lecture notes
my script stylus
draw stickman epic
jus write
sketch em

yes well humph ur fat :P
now where should i hide :whistle:
You cant hide from me :coffee: ... not on this planet atleast.:mamba:

hey i am a dr so i am half way there but aiming for cardio instead :P
WHATTTTT?:blink:
Another doc?? @S.U.R.B. why 're there so many docs in Pakistan? :girl_wacko: and India is full of engineers :lol:

soon we 'll have a war Engineers Vs Doctors... err India vs Pakistan. :lol:

Next question!

need a Laptop guys, please recommend!

Budget plus utility. Im not a IT expert, in fact a novice.
I've a couple of hp dv6 i7s with radeon graphics card for gaming [played battlefield for 2 months only]. Its been 2/2.5 years - no regrets. Even hooked it to my bravia tv via hdmi cable during the times I had eye strain issues

Another doc?? @S.U.R.B. why 're there so many docs in Pakistan? :girl_wacko: and India is full of engineers :lol:
well relax i am not serious about practicing medicine as a career it is more to do with u know getting a degree in life.. medicine is not the way to earn a living too dull
soon we 'll have a war Engineers Vs Doctors... err India vs Pakistan. :lol:
sorry we have lots of engineers i think that is what Germans are so angry about :P
You cant hide from me :coffee: ... not on this planet atleast
i is a balien you can not catch me...
btw why are u angry at your eyes

nice to see an informed choice as a DP mostly it is actresses or something

Back
Top Bottom