What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Turn the screen brightness down and it ok .

Bro white or grey?

In an ordering frenzy I ordered on Amazon and MI official site too.

Amazon has a white one only, which is slated to reach me on Monday.

MI has both (ordered grey) which will reach Monday or Tuesday.

Flipkart maintains delivery will be by 28th only.

Haven't seen the phone in the flesh so asking.

Will white be too college puppy? Get dirty/grubby easily, show scratches?

Then it's not fun na. That Quad HD display is absolutely stunning, but drains battery like anything.
You got to sacrifice on something right? :)

Bro white or grey?

In an ordering frenzy I ordered on Amazon and MI official site too.

Amazon has a white one only, which is slated to reach me on Monday.

MI has both (ordered grey) which will reach Monday or Tuesday.

Flipkart maintains delivery will be by 28th only.

Haven't seen the phone in the flesh so asking.

Will white be too college puppy? Get dirty/grubby easily, show scratches?
Grey is better .
White is smooth and attracts fingerprints, but you will get a better resale value with white. :)

Grey is better .
White is smooth and attracts fingerprints, but you will get a better resale value with white. :)

I'm not the quick changing, up to date with technology gadget bling buddy.

I run my phones into the ground (or under a lorry, like the present one) before changing them.

I run my phones into the ground (or under a lorry, like the present one) before changing them.
Then Grey is your color mate:)

Yea its depend on user choice about whether they prefer super Amoled or lcd/super Lcd / Retina display. AMOLED is good for black or sunlight visibility but white dont look pure white on Amoled display. Amoled also offer more saturation and contrst .Lcd display give more natural colour. I think 720p screen is more than enough for mobiles so these extra pixel just killing battery life.

If you are audiophile then you should root after your warranty expire and try some great sound mods on XdA. I am using this MOD
http://forum.xda-developers.com/crossdevice-dev/sony/mod-dolby-digital-beat-sound-mod-t3117618

Another good thing about z series is that they are quiet cheap compare to others brand even when they are offering more . I got two used z2 phones from ebay in excellent condition ..one was for £130 and second for £150 . I never buy brand new because i always root
LOL me too, i rarely buy new because i change them very frequently and then you lose a lot of bucks. I tried the dolby mod on my previous xperia, it didn't impress me much. I am more of a bass head, if there is no bass-------then that sound is just a whisper to my ears. Plus i think that headphones matter a lot. These days i am using Sony's XB series and JVC's XX and in headphones IEM's always give better sound than the others.

Try Iphone 6s Doc, it has 3D touch !

I think in 7K there are some good micromax brands Doc !

Redmi's are supposed to have very nice cameras in this range. Which to me is the biggest attraction. Nahin to my Nokia Asha 501 was kickass for my needs.

Any galaxy note 4 users here??????? i plan on buying one in the near future.....just wanted your valuable suggestions whether to go for it or not....

Anyone here who updated his/her iphone-6 to ios 9.02?

I got an update notfication for iOS-9.02 and i promptly updated. But since the update my FB app seems to have a lot of trouble. I have never seen it hang before.
Anyone experiencing any issues?
@Abingdonboy

Anyone here who updated his/her iphone-6 to ios 9.02?

I got an update notfication for iOS-9.02 and i promptly updated. But since the update my FB app seems to have a lot of trouble. I have never seen it hang before.
Anyone experiencing any issues?
@Abingdonboy

I still use my 5 year old blackberry which is close to kissing me goodbye - any good recommendations? I am not likely to use a camera as I have my old trusty manual Leica and I have sworn that I would never betray here for some digital cheapskate, I use my computer for all the internet browsing and work stuff.

Primary looking for a nice form factor and ease of typing emails, should be sturdy as well as I drop my phone alot - blackberry held up to years of abuse but still stayed faithful.

That's all.

I still use my 5 year old blackberry which is close to kissing me goodbye - any good recommendations? I am not likely to use a camera as I have my old trusty manual Leica and I have sworn that I would never betray here for some digital cheapskate, I use my computer for all the internet browsing and work stuff.

Primary looking for a nice form factor and ease of typing emails, should be sturdy as well as I drop my phone alot - blackberry held up to years of abuse but still stayed faithful.

That's all.
I am an apple fan, this is my 2nd iphone (prior to iphone6 i was using iphone-4s).
I would recommend iphone for sure. Its worth the money.
But if you're someone who prefers a large screen then go for note-4, its an android and i must say you will like the switch from blackberry to Note/iphone.
The advantage of buying an android (like Note) is that you have access to a lot of apps which can be downloaded for free. Apple makes you pay for everything, though I assure you that they dont compromise on quality.

Read the review
21 Exciting Galaxy Note 4 Features

Apple iPhone 6 price, specifications, features, comparison

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom