What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Manticore

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hi , my lg prada fell and broke today after 3 years of faithful service [before that, i had i-mate smart fone]

i only knew about symbian/windows os-- now reading about android os-- am a bit confused as to which smart fone with QWERTY key board to get--
REQUIREMENTS
physical sliding quetery board is prefereable
easier navigation
rs 50,000 +/- range
durable

gone are the years where i used to read reviews for a week before buying phone-- i just need help from the younger generation here on which fone to get

htc desire-z --sliding board
htc hd2
nokia e7-sliding board
xperia x10-sliding board?
samsung ?

i'm not a big fan of iphone or b.berry

desire z/ nokia
e7vsdesirez_1.jpg

desireze711182010.jpg

hd2
htc-hd2-iphone-3g1.jpg

x10
10937943-xperia-x10-white-featuring-timescape.jpg

HTC for me, but check out Nokia X6, thats pretty decent too. :tup:
Best of luck, chosing it is like a life partner. You fight, throw it, yell at it, still live it it for ages and need it always :P

HTC for me, but check out Nokia X6, thats pretty decent too. :tup:
Best of luck, chosing it is like a life partner. You fight, throw it, yell at it, still live it it for ages and need it always :P

no q board/symbian/low camera--- htc desire has better versions as compared to it

Hi,
Please state your budget.Also I would advise you to go for Android Based Set regardless of Brand.Believe me once you will use it you will never go for any other OS again!Android is Awesome.

^^ i can manage 50,000 easily , which covers the 2 htc models stated above--- however i dont know the rate of nokia and xperia[ dont think xperia is ''officially '' launched in pak , yet]

if nokia is better , i might go above the said bughet , if its costlier

have seen 2nd hand xperia a year back model e a friend--it was AWSOME

Patriot, I owned the Galaxy Tab and Android was really ugly to use, to be honest! I have an iPad, and its pretty decent in software, but as compared to Galaxy, its gonna get 100/10 !! Anyways Haroon, you may want to check out at the shops, if they allow a trial run (they do here)

^^^ yar they dont even have dummies of htc in hafeez centre lahore:hitwall:

and the only official htc shop has closed -- dont know when as i went for phone hunting after 3 years

Hi,
Please state your budget.Also I would advise you to go for Android Based Set regardless of Brand.Believe me once you will use it you will never go for any other OS again!Android is Awesome.

i doubt that any nokia model has android os---- so as you advised i'll drop nokia--- so leaves me e only htc and possibly sonyericson xperia...

Go for HTC Incredible S.I bought it for my dad just a few days ago.Its really good.

Here's a link for the same in the Indian site of the company : HTC Incredible S

dont know what the price is going to be in Pakistan.

chosing it is like a life partner.

somethings should definately be left to God-- and hope for the best-----

flashy mobiles dont last for long eventhough they might look great at the start...;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom