What's new

SKYRIM help needed!!!

tás all okay, i went to a previous load :)
Thanks for the help, im sure it'll be usefull in the future :D
Also can anyone tell me the best graphics configuration?

No problem buddy. :azn:

Just remember to save often, just hit the F5 key to quicksave the game.

Also make sure to get the good Dragon shouts like Ice Form, Fire Breath, Slow Time, etc.

You should have the "Unrelenting force" dragon shout by now (FUS ROH DAH)... That is incredibly useful in a fight. Just be sure to hold the button down, so he uses all three words in the shout.

"Fus roh dah" will blast any enemy off his feet and let you kill them easily.

Tell me how to use the dragon shouts the right way :S pleaseeee

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

tás all okay, i went to a previous load :)
Thanks for the help, im sure it'll be usefull in the future :D
Also can anyone tell me the best graphics configuration?

Oooooh. You are still starting the game I figured when you said "Falcon's reach" you were just starting out. Wait still a couple of hours into the game to fully start your path as Dovahkiin. Okay man go and indulge yourself in the world. And read its books for maximum indulgeness to get the maximum amount of fun. I went as far as learning Dragon Language for that. these games requires you go the extra mile to fully get your money's worth and about 10 times more.

He is at Whiterun apparently i miss the interesting Alduin First appearance/Execution scene.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Kogaan zeymah. hin Dovaah Ahrk ao devon feyn.

i am assuming this is some game . if not the world we live in is in some serious sh1t:rofl:

I'm on PC.
Srry, falconreach is a place in dragon fable lol
I'm in the place where the jarl is

Thts good

Tell me how to use the dragon shouts the right way :S pleaseeee

u wont get dragon shouts ..untill u spend a soul point on a shout.

and u wont get dragon until u don't do a certain quest midway through quests given by the JArl at Dragonreach .
In this qust he will send u to attack an unknown enimy tht was seen at his farther most tower by his scouts.

Shouts are scatter throughout the world in dungeons and in the wilderness ..ull find a wall written with a word tht u can learn i; it usually accompanied with a low pitch call Doh rah" or something like that, and drums beating.

i am assuming this is some game . if not the world we live in is in some serious sh1t:rofl:

It is not a game, it is beyond game. This is Skyrim a game I have waited for for 5 years. its been close to a month since i started living it (Notice I did not say playing because I always say this is not a game but a world on its own that deserves respect). And it is the only thing that keeps this over worked med student sane.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Thts good

u wont get dragon shouts ..untill u spend a soul point on a shout.

and u wont get dragon until u don't do a certain quest midway through quests given by the JArl at Dragonreach .
In this qust he will send u to attack an unknown enimy tht was seen at his farther most tower by his scouts.

Shouts are scatter throughout the world in dungeons and in the wilderness ..ull find a wall written with a word tht u can learn i; it usually accompanied with a low pitch call Doh rah" or something like that, and drums beating.

Easiest shouts u can get are here ill Give u a screenie in a few moments.

It is better not to spoil the world yet. Let him live through it himself. He will get the hang of things eventually. I disconnected myself from the Internet world so I won't get a single spoiler info before I get the world.

It is better not to spoil the world yet. Let him live through it himself. He will get the hang of things eventually. I disconnected myself from the Internet world so I won't get a single spoiler info before I get the world.

ok if u say so lol ...but im sure hell just Google something up lol:P

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom