What's new

SKYRIM help needed!!!

Dovah nok Alt What does dovahkiin wishes to know? Nyok sal dee.

Did you know that the theme song of Skyrim, is sung entirely in the Dragon-language?

You can find translations of it on youtube, it is awesome. :D

I attacket the Jarl by mistake, now i cant get our of falconreach as it's full of guards HELP! how do i undo, i want to go back to a previous point in time but the games always starts up at the same point

I attacket the Jarl by mistake, now i cant get our of falconreach as it's full of guards HELP! how do i undo, i want to go back to a previous point in time but the games always starts up at the same point

That's why you should always save manually!

Anyway, go to the main menu, and select "load game". Skyrim autosaves like 3-4 times, so you should be able to go back to an earlier autosave.

If there is no earlier save, then just run away and they will forget about it after a few days.

If any guards try to block your path, then just FUS ROH DAH and blast them out of the way.

there are many ways of doing this..but since u seem pretty screwed up just sheathe ur sword and take a few hits will dodging (dont get killed ,what lvl are u & and tree u developing)..eventually they try to arrest u ...either u pay ur bounty ...if its too huge just go to jail and then wait (as in press T and wait)

or if u want to just this once use a white Cheat..
Just type in --> (player.additem F 5000) in the command console without the brackets
and pay off the bounty. just add any amount instead of 5000..dont over use it.

and remember to quick save every time u try to do something crazy..

By the nine. Your actions have been seen by mysterious forces it appears. Use gamers most precious weapon the (Save/Load) weapon. Run out of the keep or sheeth your sword and black with a shield and try to talk to them this is called (Appealing) most Named APCs who have been agrevated by mistake this way will open a chat option but some are more rock-headed than others.

This concludes your lesson for the day Dovahkiin. Remember the Save/Load weapon for you will need it more and more as you go up and the game starts to throw more aggressive enemies at you.

Also if you are a good enough level mage use the "Calm" spell in the school of Illusion. This spell have saved many an Illusion mage.

nothing is working, the guys dies even while blocking!!!

ur at Falkearth or Dragnreach ...wheres Falconreach? ...

ok what platform u playing this on?

By the nine. Your actions have been seen by mysterious forces it appears. Use gamers most precious weapon the (Save/Load) weapon. Run out of the keep or sheeth your sword and black with a shield and try to talk to them this is called (Appealing) most Named APCs who have been agrevated by mistake this way will open a chat option but some are more rock-headed than others.

This concludes your lesson for the day Dovahkiin. Remember the Save/Load weapon for you will need it more and more as you go up and the game starts to throw more aggressive enemies at you.

Also if you are a good enough level mage use the "Calm" spell in the school of Illusion. This spell have saved many an Illusion mage.

Thank you for trying to help but can you tell me the exact keys to do any of the above?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

ur at Falkearth or Dragnreach ...wheres Falconreach? ...

ok what platform u playing this on?

I'm on PC.
Srry, falconreach is a place in dragon fable lol
I'm in the place where the jarl is

nothing is working, the guys dies even while blocking!!!

If you really can't escape, then go to the options menu, gameplay menu... and turn down the difficulty setting temporarily. Turn it back up once you have escaped.

Although you should be able to escape from any situation, if you use the Dragon shouts and abilities properly.

If you really can't escape, then go to the options menu, gameplay menu... and turn down the difficulty setting temporarily. Turn it back up once you have escaped.

Although you should be able to escape from any situation if you use the Dragon shouts and abilities properly.

Tell me how to use the dragon shouts the right way :S pleaseeee

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

tás all okay, i went to a previous load :)
Thanks for the help, im sure it'll be usefull in the future :D
Also can anyone tell me the best graphics configuration?

Did you know that the theme song of Skyrim, is sung entirely in the Dragon-language?

You can find translations of it on youtube, it is awesome. :D

I speak good dragon tongue myself. Use this site for help it teaches good dragon language. Also Elder-walls that contain dragon shuts tell very interesting stories I recommend you check it out.

Dragon language - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

Back
Top Bottom