What's new

Situation of Indian Muslims under BJP

Rondad kaum.. 20 20 bacche paida karein khud Allah ke naam pe.. na padao na likhao.. sarkari jameen pe kabza karo aur sochte hein sarkar palegi inhein.. begeirat log.. khud kamao aur apna ghar legally banao.. har cheez bheek mein chahiye..
Go drink some pisscola and take a gober bath. I know why likes of you come to this forum, your are looking for the fathers you never knew and neither did your mothers.

Muslim controlled your sarkari “jameen” and your womenfolk for 800 years and you could not do anything until the British saved your a$$.

Go drink some pisscola and take a gober bath. I know why likes of you come to this forum, your are looking for the fathers you never knew and neither did your mothers.

Muslim controlled your sarkari “jameen” and your womenfolk for 800 years and you could not do anything until the British saved your a$$.
Another brilliant display of Pakistani education.. the very reason even your fathers in Turkey says - "Get out Pakistani". 🤣🤣

Another brilliant display of Pakistani education.. the very reason even your fathers in Turkey says - "Get out Pakistani". 🤣🤣
I was in Turkey just last and had the best time of my life. Was wined and dined like kings. They showed me all the goodies that will be rammed up Indian a$$es very soon. Long and pointee.

Most Pakistanis are fuking deluded in regards to India.... You see them spitting venom at irrelevant elements.. But they couldn't be more wrong about BJP and RSS..

They are under the illusion that this is the India of yesteryears but little do they know this place have become a zombie carrying infested India..

They will ask why... Lol is that not obvious. If the RSS were to breach your azz you will understand the definition of terror on a whole new level.. They will eat kids alive in Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi, etc etc and I mean in the flesh literally and figuretively.. You haven't seen anything like them before..

The hatred they possesses for Pakistan (Us) is that great hence what you are dealing with is entirely not humane...

You have seen many movies depicting indirectly Dhul Qarnayn shouting off or locking off a legion of zombies well guess what this is real here...

This trailer is movie and fiction but the LOC is pretty much real and whatever is on the other side is not entirely human... To ''Feed'' period they will cannibalize even on the flesh of the kids of Pakistan

Last edited:
I was in Turkey just last and had the best time of my life. Was wined and dined like kings. They showed me all the goodies that will be rammed up Indian a$$es very soon. Long and pointee.
Did they call you mela pyaara beta too??🤣🤣

The night that Hazrat Isa / Jesus / Yesu was born in a stable ( yes ) he was placed in a simple arrangement there to keep him warm as there was nothing else but the animals. Baby Isa began to cry and Hazrat Mariam, his mother, didn't know what to do. Then appeared a cat who saw the troubled baby and jumped into the humble cradle. With her purrs and warmth and gentleness the beauty that is the cat put Baby Isa to sleep. Out of gratitude Hazrat Mariam drew her initial on the cat's forehead and since then these particular cats, tabbies, have an "M" on the forehead :
I wasn't aware they were using the Latin alphabet and English back then, wasn't Aramaic the language Jesus spoke (and presumable wrote) ?

The cat is at the top of the intelligent life on this planet along with the most intelligent humans. Cats with their beauty, gentleness, warmth, lovingness, sweet nature, loyalty, caution, thoughtfulness, empathy, elegance, cleanliness are Communist and you a Hindutvadi are the product of the most barbaric culture in human history, the extremest Capitalist and most oppressive politically and socially including the most misogynist and hence now in India there are 60+ million just street dogs which is the human population of a medium-sized country. Dogs are filthy, gang-oriented, noisy, bringing chaos, murderous, having penchant for torture and just evil. No surprise that Hindutvadis find kinship with dogs. :)
You're a retard. Cousin marriage ka product hai kya ?

wtf on earth does helping and loving dogs have to do with capitalism or hindutva ? :crazy:

I have extended family who were once nawabi muslims, still quite well to do today, they have like a dozen dogs, a mix of street mutts and some very fancy breeds. Did you know Tibetan mastiffs can go for upward of 10 lakh a pup ? I personally wouldn't (can't) afford that much for a furry but logon ke paas bhot paisa hai aaj kal.. unke paise, unki marzi.. I guess its just a drop in the pond for folks who have driveways lined with some of the fanciest cars ever. They even get in the pool, spoiled beyond belief brats, those dogs !

you see them rollin'
210630_gma_digital_dogpool_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

45442771-9788089-image-a-27_1626275371585.jpg

you hatin'

or rather, your inner bhikari hatin'

1879f18e_e542_e1c6.jpg

check out the curves on this beauty:

1639_763b12441a8ba193173b47d3aa1bdac3_t.jpg

timeless classic design, got pretty woman sitting on it too.

mashallah ! what a classic beauty 😍

girl-and-royal-enfield-500-motorbike-balearic-islands-2D2R0RA.jpg

moar !!

783a9a8136056867a03f3b7bb6c0d2a3.jpg

images

hows about some track swag ? sure sent my heart racing !

Roshini-Misbah.jpg

and your worst nightmare, a fit slim good looking woman on a bike, with a dog:

Jess-and-Moxie-pose-together-with-BMW-G650GS-1200p.jpg

I will avoid the topic of religion but it is not at all how you say..

muslim-dog-lover.jpg

2021_03_26_111743_1616742622._medium.jpg

we are all god's creatures, even you, as a mid 20s? and extremely frustrated slum dwelling virgin bhikari communist (who doesn't even have a functioining brain) should try growing at least heart and fill it with love for all creation.

gettyimages-860070972.jpg

Kruschev:
2690633.jpg

2-22.png

and ye dekh:

12aa732f1fd0a839157fb1c08a76a7d6.jpg

^it seems billionaire Gaddafi who owned fantastic beachside properties, had a fleet of the fanciest cars... and business jets liked dogs too :o

Comrade Fidel:
1673050609925.jpeg

1673050643906.jpeg

bc, Trotsky, Lenin.. sab dog lovers :)

EvAXbgiWYAU-Z9D

EvAXdjZXUAU_fjZ

our man too: 8-)

wXOjHQVAYRAwhWoPERPZ6mptNMRAwJl0AeNyOxLV4Mg.jpg

modi-dogs.jpg

instead of being angry, you should be happy that the great Indian middle class and their dogs eat and live much better than your sorry commie azz.

burn, you bitch ! :bunny:

D0BA2BBF-2590-0B38-162C683ECF33E378.jpg

Sorry, don't quote me. I have had enough indefensible argument from so called rationalist actually worst than mullahs. I am not interested in learning about pedophile who can't differentiate between granddaughter & wife. You can lick his philosophy as much as you want but for me, he is worst human ever born & true curse on humanity.

Flirting, forced marriage, war booty, sex slaves and asking ppl to rape for their religion are not the same, abey stable-breed.
May be go learn thing or two instead of spewing shit nonstop.

You live in a rape capital of the world, your gods are animal, animal faced idols or everything weird out here, your scared foods is cow sh!t and piss. Butt Naked feces covered (agori) filth eating creatures are your holy men. Female infanticide, sati, rapes, and list goes on and on. Historically all your Hindu warlords ever did wad rape and pillage neighboring town and villages. Genetically you guys have evolved into most weak, degenerate humans due F’ed up practices and rituals.

Ffs, how about introspect first.

You live in a rape capital of the world, your gods are animal, animal faced idols or everything weird out here, your scared foods is cow sh!t and piss. Butt Naked feces covered (agori) filth eating creatures are your holy men. Female infanticide, sati, rapes, and list goes on and on. Historically all your Hindu warlords ever did wad rape and pillage neighboring town and villages. Genetically you guys have evolved into most weak, degenerate humans due F’ed up practices and rituals.

Ffs, how about introspect first.
What’s with Hindus and their fascination with both human and animal excrement? They drink it, they eat it, they bath in it, they put their children in it. There is nobody like them in the world. Primitive tribes living in the Amazon and Papua New Guinea have a better sense of hygiene and cleanliness.

BTW Raja Dahir who was defeated by Mohammad Bin Qasim had officially married his daughter. Common practice in those days. Sati would have still been practiced, if wasn’t for the British. Proves the point that Muslim rulers were more tolerant of Hindu religion than the Bristish.

Also Hindus are the only nation that decorate their houses of prayer with images of perverted sex including beastiality. I can post pictures from the Kama Sutra temples, if anyone has any doubt.

Pakistan ke PHD bhi aise jaahil hotay hein isliye picchwaade pe laat padti he har jagah!! Don't stop keep going!! Aur Jahaalat dikha!!
Please translate to English I don’t understand your pigeon Hindi. I really hope Hindus can learn some personal hygiene and stop drinking and eating human and animal excrement and practicing beastiality.

Last edited:
What’s with Hindus and their fascination with both human and animal excrement? They drink it, they eat it, they bath in it, they put their children in it. There is nobody like them in the world. Primitive tribes living in the Amazon and Papua New Guinea have a better sense of hygiene and cleanliness.
It has to do with satanic rituals and making deals with demonic energies. Over the years these practices evolved into religion. It’s Like African rituals of Vodou and Japanese rituals of dropping sacrifices at shrine and stuff..

Once a magician in an interview said, all these rituals are essentially dealing with demonic energies to fulfill their desires.

Just like “so called muslim” magicians will do disgusting and outrageous stuff to fulfill whatever is asked of him. Like desecrating Quran, grave magic, blood sacrifices and so on.

Last edited:
Repeated Violations
In every fascist regime there is an in group that is protected by the law but not bound by it and an out group that is bound by the law but not protected by it.
For stable-breed.

SC orders forced eviction of more than 1 million tribals, forest-dwellers​

Ffs, how about introspect first

I concede, your pedophile cum terrorist is better.

For stable-breed.

I concede, your pedophile cum terrorist is better.
You are the only people in the world who eat and drink human and animal excrements and decorate your religious places with images of perverted sex including sex with animals. You are the only people, which institutionalizes prostitution in religion I.e devadasis. That is why you were dominated by outsiders for a thousand years and your current fake chest thumping thanks to Moody and RSS will not last long. You can make all the money in the world but if you do things which are universal taboos, you will always be slaves.

Last edited:
Insulting Holy Prophet (PBUH)

Well, I must quote you to correct you in case you are banned by tomorrow and unable to respond. :) Also, I thought I had logged out yet am not. And why is @Zornix banned instead?

You called me "Stable breed". You will not know this gentle story. The night that Hazrat Isa / Jesus / Yesu was born in a stable ( yes ) he was placed in a simple arrangement there to keep him warm as there was nothing else but the animals. Baby Isa began to cry and Hazrat Mariam, his mother, didn't know what to do. Then appeared a cat who saw the troubled baby and jumped into the humble cradle. With her purrs and warmth and gentleness the beauty that is the cat put Baby Isa to sleep. Out of gratitude Hazrat Mariam drew her initial on the cat's forehead and since then these particular cats, tabbies, have an "M" on the forehead :
two-tabbies-window-3.png

This is of course a myth but a beautiful story. The cat is at the top of the intelligent life on this planet along with the most intelligent humans. Cats with their beauty, gentleness, warmth, lovingness, sweet nature, loyalty, caution, thoughtfulness, empathy, elegance, cleanliness are Communist and you a Hindutvadi are the product of the most barbaric culture in human history, the extremest Capitalist and most oppressive politically and socially including the most misogynist and hence now in India there are 60+ million just street dogs which is the human population of a medium-sized country. Dogs are filthy, gang-oriented, noisy, bringing chaos, murderous, having penchant for torture and just evil. No surprise that Hindutvadis find kinship with dogs. :)

If your sister now in 2023 has the facility of divorcing her husband if he troubles her or sides in cowardly fashion with his cruel mother who is torturing her then the concept of the marriage being a legal contract that can be broken instead of your culture's "Saath janam ka bandhan" ( holy matrimony of seven lifetimes ) which cannot be exited by the wife no matter how tortured her life may be, that concept of marriage being a breakable contract was devised by that "desert cult" "pedophile" Muhammad you are so contemptuous of. He was the first feminist. OTOH your 3000-year-old Hindutvadi culture not only has no concept of divorce / breakable marriage but also no inheritance by the female from ancestral property and husband's property, and no widow remarriage. Hindu widows were burnt on the pyre of their dead husbands who were put in a pit and the widow thrown into it and if she tried to climb out she was pushed back into the fire with sticks. The last publicly known case of Sati was of 18-year-old Roop Kanwar in 1987 and your irrational and barbaric culture built a shrine for her murder, a shrine not to mourn her unjust murder but to celebrate it :
sati_1_20191021.jpg

You cheer for bulldozing that Muslim settlement because you claim it is encroachment but will you call upon Modi government to bulldoze this murderous shrine above because the shrine is a crime against humanity and a crime against rationality, the shrine is insanity ?

In Beed in Maharashtra crooked doctors exploit your extreme misogyny by keeping dogs and when haraami mother-in-laws or husbands bring pregnants to these doctors for illegal abortion because there is a female growing in the womb the doctors do it and feed these illegally aborted female fetuses to these dogs to dispose of them very conveniently and these dogs are among the 60+ million just street dogs in India.

And your jibe about Hazrat Muhammad being "pedophile", when you visit the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya on its inauguration on January 1st 2024, and you will go there we know it, keep in mind that Ram was 13 when he married the 6-year-old Sita. And in Hindu scriptures the father is advised to marry off his daughter before she reaches puberty so that she won't bring shame to the family through dalliances. So the marriage may be at age 8 too, at 6 in case of Sita. Was someone talking about "pedophile" ? :) Further, Mahant Yogi Adityanath ji has quoted scriptures to say that the Hindu female goes from the ownership of the father then of the husband and then of the son, never to be left independent because that will bring destruction. Further more, the inherent misogyny and mob rule in Hindutvad made Ram abandon Sita just because some of his citizens gossiped about her. What a husband, LOL.

Insane love for dogs, misogyny, Capitalism, caste system, Sati, feudalism, exploitation, mob lynching etc etc all on a daily basis for the last 3000 years in your Hindutvadi / Manuvadi / Brahmanvadi "culture", the most barbaric and terrorist system ever devised by humanity, yet you think you can insult me and Hazrat Muhammad and Islam ???? :lol: You have not much to legitimize your posts.

Reputation of Mr perfect goes with him for his deeds worse than worst ones.
Raiding to raping to slavery to concubine culture to target killings to bachabazi to jihad all are his great contribution to humanity.

But don't worry this bachabaz cum perfect man ever born will be rightly placed in his place sooner or later. You will not have any hiding place with two-bit logics that apologists have peddling to uplift their morale when questioned about the character of lust-drenched perfect man.

You are the only people in the world who eat and drink human and animal excrements and decorate your religious places with images of perverted sex including sex with animals. You are the only people, which institutionalizes prostitution in religion I.e devadasis. That is why you were dominated by outsiders for a thousand years and your current fake chest thumping thanks to Moody and RSS will not last long. You can make all the money in the world but if you do things which are against the few universal beliefs, you will always be slaves.
Oh another "TEES MAR KHAN" 🤦🤦

Simple Wikipedia would have helped you.
Screenshot_2023-01-07-09-05-58-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

There were male artist who also belonged to same tradition of Bhakti.

The fine display of Xenophobia and Islamophobia in the thread is just but a fraction of what reality is for Indian minorities specifically the Muslims.

The communal hatred is daily business for Indians it comes naturally to the Indians almost like a bodily function.

Indian democracy mirrors this aspect of the society on government and state level. Muslim heritage sites are a marked landmark for the hate and bigotry.

i accept your quailification if you will feel better about it but it does not change you reality and that is you have tio lick dindus balls to be in position at alll ti bluber false dichomoties.
really sad state of affairs.

Mulj, why are you talking for the sake of talking ? Right below where I replied to you I confronted two Hindutvadis and have done so for the last eight years of my membership here to the extent that the Hindutvadis call me "Mullah Jamahir" and "Islamist under Communist disguise".

Bossman, though yes he drinks cow cola, one of them also drank human urine as tonic every morning ( Morarji Desai ) and they do gober baths to cure COVID but should we really talk about controlling their land and women ? :) Hindutvad is a misogynist ideology that deprives the females of choice including who they want to be, consequently seeing the family's females as chattel who should the ones to preserve something called family honor even at the point of the females not having their personal rights and wishes honor for life and even if the father or the brother are haraami stock traders in the stock market, so if Muslims speak triumphantly about conquest of land and women of the Hindus we would be going against the humanist, feminist and Communist nature of Islam. Islam gave rights to the female so if it is a Hindu female's choice to be with a Muslim that shouldn't be seen as a communal triumph for Islam but as a choice that that particular female made and we must honor that choice and honor her. :)

I wasn't aware they were using the Latin alphabet and English back then, wasn't Aramaic the language Jesus spoke (and presumable wrote) ?

You are right. That is why I said the story is a myth but a beautiful story nonetheless. It must be either an early Roman Christian story or a late European story because in between the European Christians led by decrees of successive popes had gone psycho who tortured cats by priests ceremoniously throwing them from windows of high towers to cheers of mobs waiting below even as the cat scream and fell on the ground dead or lay half dead. Or idiots taking their dogs to hunt down cats and as the cats climbed trees the idiot firing arrows at the cat to either pierce it there and then or making it to fall where it would be torn to bits by the baying dogs. Or tying a cat to a stick and holding the arrangement over fire and turn the cat round and round with the cat screaming, screaming, screaming. Or tossing the cat over water. Such things. The popes' priests considered the cat as the agent of the devil mostly I think because the cat was the beloved of the Muslims who ruled parts of Europe for hundreds of years and also ruled in West Asia including Holy Land Palestine. The cat was also out of place in a Europe that was maddened by religion and mob rule.

You're a retard. Cousin marriage ka product hai kya ?

1. I have often requested PDF members to not use "Retard" as a word to describe a foolish person. Mental retardation is an involuntary condition that is many a time sad. One would be being callous, cruel and apathetic to use that word for fun. This word in context of using derisively must be on the forum's banned words list.

2. Cousin marriage is immaterial to this conversation and immaterial to anyone being intelligent, average or foolish.

wtf on earth does helping and loving dogs have to do with capitalism or hindutva ? :crazy:

You say that and then later :
instead of being angry, you should be happy that the great Indian middle class and their dogs eat and live much better than your sorry commie azz.

I have extended family who were once nawabi muslims, still quite well to do today, they have like a dozen dogs, a mix of street mutts and some very fancy breeds. Did you know Tibetan mastiffs can go for upward of 10 lakh a pup ? I personally wouldn't (can't) afford that much for a furry but logon ke paas bhot paisa hai aaj kal.. unke paise, unki marzi.. I guess its just a drop in the pond for folks who have driveways lined with some of the fanciest cars ever. They even get in the pool, spoiled beyond belief brats, those dogs !

OTOH the Mughals had caracal cats and Tipu Sultan had had cheetahs. :)

check out the curves on this beauty:

1639_763b12441a8ba193173b47d3aa1bdac3_t.jpg

The machine should be abolished and the one sitting on it obviously has no curves.

I will avoid the topic of religion but it is not at all how you say..

muslim-dog-lover.jpg

2021_03_26_111743_1616742622._medium.jpg

You should have said these are my worst nightmares - dogs and voluntary burqas.

we are all god's creatures, even you, as a mid 20s? and extremely frustrated slum dwelling virgin bhikari communist (who doesn't even have a functioining brain) should try growing at least heart and fill it with love for all creation.

Yesterday on ABP News there was one item about dogs terrorizing Begusarai, having killed nine people already, so the police shooting down the dogs when found and the top bureaucrat there personally leading the police parties. That should be replicated all over India. I will join.

^it seems billionaire Gaddafi who owned fantastic beachside properties, had a fleet of the fanciest cars... and business jets liked dogs too :o

What billionaire Gaddafi ? Those billions were Libya's monies not his. I had tagged you in below thread in 2021 where Moussa Ibrahim the spokesperson of Muammar and the Jamhiriya during the invasion spoke in the interview on many things including your billions but you chose not to watch and instead did a Ha Ha. Those vids are no longer available in India from the vid screens :

Please read my post in above thread where those billions were spent.

For stable-breed.

1. Your blatantly depict your Brahmanvadi birth-based privilege combined with anti-democratic, feudalist and Capitalist mindset by calling someone "stable-breed" as if that means someone is undesirable and you should be the one to exist and grab every resource, goods and services.

2. I don't know your intention of posting this news but I must inform you that the tribals are the original inhabitants of India, much before the Hindus arrived into India from Iran 3000 years ago and the Hindus themselves were preceded by the establishers of the Indus Valley Civilization who came from Iraq region at an undetermined time. For 3000 years the tribals in India were forcibly assimilated into Hinduism, and by the Western Christian missionaries and some into Islam but now for a few years these tribals want to be disassociated from Hinduism and be allowed their own religious identity called Sarna Dharma. They worship Nature instead of idols and stones smeared with vermilion. Below are some of their demand gatherings at Jantar Mantar, Delhi :
sarna_dharam_code_demand_protest_at_jantar_mantar.jpg

sarna-2-300x135.png

Reputation of Mr perfect goes with him for his deeds worse than worst ones.
Raiding to raping to slavery to concubine culture to target killings to bachabazi to jihad all are his great contribution to humanity.

But don't worry this bachabaz cum perfect man ever born will be rightly placed in his place sooner or later. You will not have any hiding place with two-bit logics that apologists have peddling to uplift their morale when questioned about the character of lust-drenched perfect man.

1. Logic was never the strong point of Bhakts. You say Hazrat Muhammad was a bachabaz but then you also say in multiple posts that he lusted after women and had concubines. Well, which is it ? :lol:

2. Raiding : You mean like this ? :)
Bargis were a light cavalry mercenary group of Maratha Empire's who indulged in large scale plundering of the countryside of western part of Bengal for about ten years (1741–1751) during the Maratha invasions of Bengal. Maratha invasions took place almost as an annual event for 10 years.

Etymology​

According to historians the term Bargi comes from the Hindustani word bargi, which described cavalry whose equipment and horses were provided by the government. The bargi were distinct from the shiledars, who owned their equipment and horses. Bargi are also known as Jogi or Gosain in Eastern Bundelkhand region.

History​

Alivardi Khan became Nawab of Bengal in April 1740 by defeating and killing Sarfaraz Khan. His seizure of power was challenged by Sarfaraz Khan's brother-in-law Rustam Jung, who enlisted the backing of Raghoji I Bhonsle, the Maratha ruler of Nagpur. Historians writes that in the ensuing campaign, the Marathas "discovered the Bengal's rich countryside through lightning raids". Maratha cavalry pillaged the army of the Nawab on being requested by Rustam Jung. In April 1742, they crossed the Damodar River at Panchet and began looting and burning the army of the Nawab. The Maratha Ditch was built by the British East India Company around Fort William to protect the city of Calcutta from the ruthless Bargi raids.

For about ten years, the Bargis raided and plundered the army of the Nawab, every year. Contemporary sources describe the ineffectiveness of the nawab's army in the face of the Bargis' hit-and-run tactics. The raiders' aim was not battle or conquest, but to plunder the Nawab's territories.

Alivardi's soldiers could not match the Maratha horsemen in speed and maneuverability. Only the Ganges-Bhagirathi river line restrained them. They crossed it to raid eastern Bengal only a few times.

The Bargi invasions ended in May 1751 when the Nawab and the Marathas made peace.

The Bargi remained in the cultural memory of the Bengali people in the form of songs and poems. One traditional song, translated, reads:
When the children fall asleep, silence sets in, the Bargis come to our lands
Bulbuls have eaten the grains, how shall I pay the nawabs tax demands?

3. Jihad : Islam mostly spread by adoption than by conquest because people saw the radical simplifications, rights and rationality it brought. I write of that here.

Oh another "TEES MAR KHAN" 🤦🤦

Simple Wikipedia would have helped you.
View attachment 910017

There were male artist who also belonged to same tradition of Bhakti.

That is not so.

1. Right on the wiki banner is the disclaimer "This article needs additional citations for verification".

2. Please read this.

Back
Top Bottom