What's new

Situation of Indian Muslims under BJP

If anyone files a legal case for property disputes, it will be duly addressed. Seems like people from only one religion has issues with following legal system.
If the legal case is filed against an upper caste Hindu or a politician, it will be thrown out and they will be given a free hand to cause further trouble. It is only the elite Brahmins who control the system that have problems with everyone else, sums up why India is one of the most intolerant and unequal nations on earth. Blaming Muslims and Dalits for your incompetency will do you no good.

Crimes, criminals & desert cult: century-old cocktail. Slowly a bin laden or may be dawood, chota shakeel, burhan wani, will prop out some day. Better prepare for tomorrow as green zombies have reputation of terrorizing others after playing victim card.

Who(as a male being 60+ ) can marry 35yr old (Habia)?

Umm, what's wrong with that when 900 years before that in India Chandragupta Maurya, emperor of the Maurya empire, at the age of 39 married Helena, the 15 or 16-year-old daughter of Seleukos Nikator who was the governor of a large number of Alexander's territories ?

I will answer the rest of your post tomorrow.

As usual, the apostle of piece is hiding behind the sword of green cult which created harem-offspring in today's time who are taking great pride in cult of butchery/destruction as trademark of religion.
They are zombies should be dealt accordingly & no special treatment for harem-race encroaching gov lands & bringing havoc on locals.

Man, calm down with the hate. I am among the few ones on PDF to call for abolition of nations, thus militaries and adoption of progressive political and social systems by every former nation thus eradicating war among humans once and for all. This is what Communism desires. Are you a Communist too ?

abolition of nations, thus militaries and adoption of progressive political and social systems by every former nation thus eradicating war among humans once and for all. This is what Communism desires.
How about abolition of religions? You aren’t a true communist until you consider that.

Umm, what's wrong with that when 900 years before that in India Chandragupta Maurya, emperor of the Maurya empire, at the age of 39 married Helena, the 15 or 16-year-old daughter of Seleukos Nikator who was the governor of a large number of Alexander's territories ?

I will answer the rest of your post tomorrow.

Man, calm down with the hate. I am among the few ones on PDF to call for abolition of nations, thus militaries and adoption of progressive political and social systems by every former nation thus eradicating war among humans once and for all. This is what Communism desires.
Haha, once you pick on Mr perfect( of 7th century) the pious follower has to run pillar to post to match his lecherous traits with others but won't condemn such lecherous behavior. Wow..

How about abolition of religions? You aren’t a true communist until you consider that.

Well, as people evolve they will question if the religion their parents gave them is worth respecting. Islam is almost Communist and this we will discuss tomorrow. Sleepy now. :) But yes, I will leave with a story from the Nepal earthquake of 2015. A Hindu young man's family was conducting a religious programme in the house in veneration of a god and many relatives attended. The earthquake struck and everyone but him perished when the house collapsed. That earthquake cause the deaths of around 8800 people and injuries to vastly more other than collapse of houses and temples and mosques. This young man thought that if the god he and his relatives had been praying to and venerating didn't have the power to stop the earthquake and save his family from being killed why should he worship this god. :)

I logoff now.

Haha, once you pick on Mr perfect( of 7th century) the pious follower has to run pillar to post to match his lecherous traits with others but won't condemn such lecherous behavior. Wow..

What is this "lecherous" behavior ? Females admire me too and sometimes flirt. You should demean them too by calling them "lecherous".

And tomorrow I will post how that same 7th century AD philosopher's ideas are more humanist than the 1000 BC ideas you unfortunately support. :)

Goodnight.

Repeated Violations
Well, as people evolve they will question if the religion their parents gave them is worth respecting. Islam is almost Communist and this we will discuss tomorrow. Sleepy now. :) But yes, I will leave with a story from the Nepal earthquake of 2015. A Hindu young man's family was conducting a religious programme in the house in veneration of a god and many relatives attended. The earthquake struck and everyone but him perished when the house collapsed. That earthquake cause the deaths of around 8800 people and injuries to vastly more other than collapse of houses and temples and mosques. This young man thought that if the god he and his relatives had been praying to and venerating didn't have the power to stop the earthquake and save his family from being killed why should he worship this god. :)

I logoff now.

What is this "lecherous" behavior ? Females admire me too and sometimes flirt. You should demean them too by calling them "lecherous".

And tomorrow I will post how that same 7th century AD philosopher's ideas are more humanist than the 1000 BC ideas you unfortunately support. :)

Goodnight.
Sorry, don't quote me. I have had enough indefensible argument from so called rationalist actually worst than mullahs. I am not interested in learning about pedophile who can't differentiate between granddaughter & wife. You can lick his philosophy as much as you want but for me, he is worst human ever born & true curse on humanity.

Flirting, forced marriage, war booty, sex slaves and asking ppl to rape for their religion are not the same, abey stable-breed.

We always told Indian Muslims that Hindus were their enemies not Pakistan

We told them Hindus are their enemies not China

Indian Muslims themselves are realizing

A hindutva extremist brings a case against them and they are at risk of homelessness with the Hindus applauding your suffering

No Indian Muslim Should tolerate a Hindu in their areas, 230 million Indian Muslims will need to make areas that Muslims can defend against their enemies

We always told Indian Muslims that Hindus were their enemies not Pakistan

We told them Hindus are their enemies not China

Indian Muslims themselves are realizing

A hindutva extremist brings a case against them and they are at risk of homelessness with the Hindus applauding your suffering

No Indian Muslim Should tolerate a Hindu in their areas, 230 million Indian Muslims will need to make areas that Muslims can defend against their enemies
My dad's sister [phoopi] fell down the stairs and broke her leg in three places and she needed surgery which was taken care of by mostly Hindu doctors in our homeland Bihar, the state which historically we gave identity to. It is our historical home and identity, idiot. The politically naive mistake many Muslims made was to fight for someone else's ethnic homeland. This happened because of British colonial rule and manipulation. Population exchange by religion was never the agenda under Delhi sultanate and Mughal rule or any other Indian empire.

Sorry, don't quote me. I have had enough indefensible argument from so called rationalist actually worst than mullahs. I am not interested in learning about pedophile who can't differentiate between granddaughter & wife. You can lick his philosophy as much as you want but for me, he is worst human ever born & true curse on humanity.

Flirting, forced marriage, war booty, sex slaves and asking ppl to rape for their religion are not the same, abey stable-breed.

Well, I must quote you to correct you in case you are banned by tomorrow and unable to respond. :) Also, I thought I had logged out yet am not. And why is @Zornix banned instead?

You called me "Stable breed". You will not know this gentle story. The night that Hazrat Isa / Jesus / Yesu was born in a stable ( yes ) he was placed in a simple arrangement there to keep him warm as there was nothing else but the animals. Baby Isa began to cry and Hazrat Mariam, his mother, didn't know what to do. Then appeared a cat who saw the troubled baby and jumped into the humble cradle. With her purrs and warmth and gentleness the beauty that is the cat put Baby Isa to sleep. Out of gratitude Hazrat Mariam drew her initial on the cat's forehead and since then these particular cats, tabbies, have an "M" on the forehead :
two-tabbies-window-3.png

This is of course a myth but a beautiful story. The cat is at the top of the intelligent life on this planet along with the most intelligent humans. Cats with their beauty, gentleness, warmth, lovingness, sweet nature, loyalty, caution, thoughtfulness, empathy, elegance, cleanliness are Communist and you a Hindutvadi are the product of the most barbaric culture in human history, the extremest Capitalist and most oppressive politically and socially including the most misogynist and hence now in India there are 60+ million just street dogs which is the human population of a medium-sized country. Dogs are filthy, gang-oriented, noisy, bringing chaos, murderous, having penchant for torture and just evil. No surprise that Hindutvadis find kinship with dogs. :)

If your sister now in 2023 has the facility of divorcing her husband if he troubles her or sides in cowardly fashion with his cruel mother who is torturing her then the concept of the marriage being a legal contract that can be broken instead of your culture's "Saath janam ka bandhan" ( holy matrimony of seven lifetimes ) which cannot be exited by the wife no matter how tortured her life may be, that concept of marriage being a breakable contract was devised by that "desert cult" "pedophile" Muhammad you are so contemptuous of. He was the first feminist. OTOH your 3000-year-old Hindutvadi culture not only has no concept of divorce / breakable marriage but also no inheritance by the female from ancestral property and husband's property, and no widow remarriage. Hindu widows were burnt on the pyre of their dead husbands who were put in a pit and the widow thrown into it and if she tried to climb out she was pushed back into the fire with sticks. The last publicly known case of Sati was of 18-year-old Roop Kanwar in 1987 and your irrational and barbaric culture built a shrine for her murder, a shrine not to mourn her unjust murder but to celebrate it :
sati_1_20191021.jpg

You cheer for bulldozing that Muslim settlement because you claim it is encroachment but will you call upon Modi government to bulldoze this murderous shrine above because the shrine is a crime against humanity and a crime against rationality, the shrine is insanity ?

In Beed in Maharashtra crooked doctors exploit your extreme misogyny by keeping dogs and when haraami mother-in-laws or husbands bring pregnants to these doctors for illegal abortion because there is a female growing in the womb the doctors do it and feed these illegally aborted female fetuses to these dogs to dispose of them very conveniently and these dogs are among the 60+ million just street dogs in India.

And your jibe about Hazrat Muhammad being "pedophile", when you visit the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya on its inauguration on January 1st 2024, and you will go there we know it, keep in mind that Ram was 13 when he married the 6-year-old Sita. And in Hindu scriptures the father is advised to marry off his daughter before she reaches puberty so that she won't bring shame to the family through dalliances. So the marriage may be at age 8 too, at 6 in case of Sita. Was someone talking about "pedophile" ? :) Further, Mahant Yogi Adityanath ji has quoted scriptures to say that the Hindu female goes from the ownership of the father then of the husband and then of the son, never to be left independent because that will bring destruction. Further more, the inherent misogyny and mob rule in Hindutvad made Ram abandon Sita just because some of his citizens gossiped about her. What a husband, LOL.

Insane love for dogs, misogyny, Capitalism, caste system, Sati, feudalism, exploitation, mob lynching etc etc all on a daily basis for the last 3000 years in your Hindutvadi / Manuvadi / Brahmanvadi "culture", the most barbaric and terrorist system ever devised by humanity, yet you think you can insult me and Hazrat Muhammad and Islam ???? :lol: You have not much to legitimize your posts.

Last edited:
My dad's sister [phoopi] fell down the stairs and broke her leg in three places and she needed surgery which was taken care of by mostly Hindu doctors in our homeland Bihar, the state which historically we gave identity to. It is our historical home and identity, idiot. The politically naive mistake many Muslims made was to fight for someone else's ethnic homeland. This happened because of British colonial rule and manipulation. Population exchange by religion was never the agenda under Delhi sultanate and Mughal rule or any other Indian empire.

I'm sure it's very comfortable being a Indian Muslim in Australia 😂

Your going to have to fight for your land and people, just like Jinnah warned

Koi shakk ?
mithun-chakraborty_1497625273.jpeg

I agree that is quite illogical but I quoted from Hinduism itself. :) Please ask your family elders how many wives Krishna had. And recently there was a Hindu festival maybe called Vaikuntha Ekadashi which I read as described in the newspaper being a celebration of the wedding of Krishna with Rukmini and another bride.

:tup:

I am never the one to do such things. :)

They will have to take a swig of the holy golden nectar :

Pathetic is your understanding of my post and your understanding of me.

When I poked fun of Modi, "Sadhguru" and the rest of the Hindutvadis right in the post you quote why are you saying that I "lick Hindutva balls" ?

Secondly, I am a Communist so have you ever heard of a Hindutvadi Communist ? In fact the Hindutvadis for the last 100 years primarily have declared three as primary enemies : Muslims, Christians and Communists. I am all three because a Muslim must believe in Hazrat Isa being the prophet before the final one.

Thirdly, here is my thread from last year :

Utraash and WoodRose, stop being Hindutvadi terrorists. So suddenly this settlement became encroachment ? That ugly home minister of Madhya Pradesh who threatens every non-Bhakt in India, has he bulldozed the houses of those BJP and other Bhakt terrorists who lynched the elderly Hindu man in his own state last year because the lynchers thought he was Muslim ? The man was murdered but no haraami bhagwa with "Indic" in his Twitter bio ever outraged. The man was murdered because of irrational hate against Muslims just as you two are demonstrating here using the word "Encroachment". You know what are the real encroachments ? Hindu temples forcibly installed in public parks across the country with violence and court cases by the bhagwas guaranteed should anyone protest :
63589157.jpg

hy30temple1

But the Madras High Court spoke good. 76 years of the system pampering the insane Hindutvadis is making people say "Enough is enough" :

Absolutely ! This female intellectual and feminist from another religion was perfectly following the legal system in "the world's most populous democracy" which is why she still goes about free two weeks after she spoke these words of wisdom, upliftment and evolution of humanity. Thus her freedom shouldn't be afforded to Umar Khalid, Amulya Leona, Devangana Kalita, Natasha Narwal, Safoora Zargar etc because they are of course psychos :
i accept your quailification if you will feel better about it but it does not change you reality and that is you have tio lick dindus balls to be in position at alll ti bluber false dichomoties.
really sad state of affairs.

Back
Top Bottom