What's new

Situation of Indian Muslims under BJP

It is sad that the haraami mullahs have found this governmental injustice to spread their irrationality, ritualism and anti-Islamic priesthood.

Rondad kaum.. 20 20 bacche paida karein khud Allah ke naam pe

As against the 16,000 wives of the Hindu god Krishna ? :)

And where did you find a Muslim family in India with 20 children ?

na padao na likhao

As against these highly intellectual, wisdom-filled, suave, progressive, sophisticated and evolved people ? :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKLVFqretvc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaVF2Nn4XkI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyrrhy7j9UY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4kEyNHFcxI

The most cultured, rational and advanced culture ever lived on Earth.

begeirat log.. khud kamao aur apna ghar legally banao.. har cheez bheek mein chahiye..

Yay maan, do this all over India :

But don't complain when you have this done to you :) :

Generally they'll introduce curriculums in school and media which alienate Muslims and paint Islam as evil until the iman of Muslims disappears and in a couple generation atheists or maybe Hindus are raised.

Actually there are massively more "God-fearing" seven-times-a-day mosque-going "Muslims" now where there were many Communists like me two decades ago. These 13-year-old boys with scraggly beards and white kurta-pyjama doing rounds of the mosque even on Sunday and the females wearing full burqa with the naqab tightly worn from the forehead with not even a centimeter for the air to pass in and males wearing the GCC Arab male dress, thawb, and even socio-economically poor "Muslims" taking interest-based loans to do three hajjs every five years other such things... I would love for Indian Muslims to become thinkers, Communists, progressives once more instead of bringing Talibanic filth to pollute my surroundings.

India has the largest number of burqa wearers in the world. Non-Muslims look at my dashing presence and are impressed and then they look at these filthy mullah and burqi things and do you think the non-Muslims go away with any impression other than extreme discomfort, distrust, contempt, fear and hate ? Who do you think is the real Muslim - me or these mullahs and burqis ?

Last edited:
Non-Muslims look at my dashing presence and are impressed and then they look at these filthy mullah and burqi things and do you think the non-Muslims go away with any impression other than extreme discomfort, distrust, contempt, fear and hate ? Who do you think is the real Muslim - me or these mullahs and burqis ?
accha ? :sarcastic:

It is sad that the haraami mullahs have found this governmental injustice to spread their irrationality, ritualism and anti-Islamic priesthood.

As against these highly intellectual, wisdom-filled, suave, progressive, sophisticated and evolved people ? :)

Actually there are massively more "God-fearing" seven-times-a-day mosque-going "Muslims" now where there were many Communists like me two decades ago. These 13-year-old boys with scraggly beards and white kurta-pyjama doing rounds of the mosque even on Sunday and the females wearing full burqa with the naqab tightly worn from the forehead with not even a centimeter for the air to pass in and males wearing the GCC Arab male dress, thawb, and even socio-economically poor "Muslims" taking interest-based loans to do three hajjs every five years other such things... I would love for Indian Muslims to become thinkers, Communists, progressives once more instead of bringing Talibanic filth to pollute my surroundings.

India has the largest number of burqa wearers in the world. Non-Muslims look at my dashing presence and are impressed and then they look at these filthy mullah and burqi things and do you think the non-Muslims go away with any impression other than extreme discomfort, distrust, contempt, fear and hate ? Who do you think is the real Muslim - me or these mullahs and burqis ?
1 Bande ki 16000 biwi (that too in denomination only) is equivalent to millions generating at the rate faster than pigs. Aisa gajab logic laata kahan se he tu bhai.. Also the locality has Hindus too.. my statements applies to both. Stop crying and playing your usual muslim card.

years ago these sarkari molbis were mocking the dead bodies of fellow Muslim soldiers of Pakistan. I could care less. The worst thing you can do is death of another Muslims who died defending Muslim lands!
not only this but whole terror era they were mocking paksitanis . they were cracking jokes in real life and internet . i always feel happy now when they kicked by hindu fascists .

Tragic circumstances for the Indian muslim community. Neither their own countrymen will speak up on their behalf nor would their neighbours like Pakistanis and Bangladeshis would dare invoke India's wrath.

If there had ever been a perfect recipe for genocide, Indians may have discovered it accidentally.

One friendly advice, you can continue lick dindutva balls and critisize so called mullahs, that will not change their opionion about you.

At this moment it is beyond level of patetic.

They deserve it & should be kicked out as per law.

Yes, we should legalize 'encroachment' of government properties.
If the properties were owned by upper caste Hindus, they would have allowed the encroachment. It is only if they are Dalits or Muslims they kick them out, such as it is in the “worlds largest democracy”

If the properties were owned by upper caste Hindus, they would have allowed the encroachment. It is only if they are Dalits or Muslims they kick them out, such as it is in the “worlds largest democracy”

If anyone files a legal case for property disputes, it will be duly addressed. Seems like people from only one religion has issues with following legal system.

Koi shakk ?
mithun-chakraborty_1497625273.jpeg

1 Bande ki 16000 biwi (that too in denomination only) is equivalent to millions generating at the rate faster than pigs. Aisa gajab logic laata kahan se he tu bhai.

I agree that is quite illogical but I quoted from Hinduism itself. :) Please ask your family elders how many wives Krishna had. And recently there was a Hindu festival maybe called Vaikuntha Ekadashi which I read as described in the newspaper being a celebration of the wedding of Krishna with Rukmini and another bride.

Also the locality has Hindus too.. my statements applies to both.

:tup:

Stop crying and playing your usual muslim card.

I am never the one to do such things. :)

just a Question, If they agree to Ghar Wapsi, can they stay?

They will have to take a swig of the holy golden nectar :

One friendly advice, you can continue lick dindutva balls and critisize so called mullahs, that will not change their opionion about you.

At this moment it is beyond level of patetic.

Pathetic is your understanding of my post and your understanding of me.

When I poked fun of Modi, "Sadhguru" and the rest of the Hindutvadis right in the post you quote why are you saying that I "lick Hindutva balls" ?

Secondly, I am a Communist so have you ever heard of a Hindutvadi Communist ? In fact the Hindutvadis for the last 100 years primarily have declared three as primary enemies : Muslims, Christians and Communists. I am all three because a Muslim must believe in Hazrat Isa being the prophet before the final one.

Thirdly, here is my thread from last year :

They deserve it & should be kicked out as per law.
The encroached on railway property,

When High court sought their eviction, they brought in women and children in the forefront to do this drama.

What cowards !

Supreme court may have stayed it right now ,but no one can save them.

Their basic connections will be removed ,water, electricity .

they are bound to leave that area sooner than later.

Utraash and WoodRose, stop being Hindutvadi terrorists. So suddenly this settlement became encroachment ? That ugly home minister of Madhya Pradesh who threatens every non-Bhakt in India, has he bulldozed the houses of those BJP and other Bhakt terrorists who lynched the elderly Hindu man in his own state last year because the lynchers thought he was Muslim ? The man was murdered but no haraami bhagwa with "Indic" in his Twitter bio ever outraged. The man was murdered because of irrational hate against Muslims just as you two are demonstrating here using the word "Encroachment". You know what are the real encroachments ? Hindu temples forcibly installed in public parks across the country with violence and court cases by the bhagwas guaranteed should anyone protest :
63589157.jpg

hy30temple1

But the Madras High Court spoke good. 76 years of the system pampering the insane Hindutvadis is making people say "Enough is enough" :

‘Even if God encroaches upon a public space, court will order eviction’​

There was once an impression that people can encroach in the name of a temple or by planting an idol: judge​

March 25, 2022 09:27 pm | Updated 09:30 pm IST

MOHAMED IMRANULLAH S.
Public interest and rule of law must be safeguarded and upheld, the court said.

Public interest and rule of law must be safeguarded and upheld, the court said.

“Courts are no more concerned about who or in what name encroachments take place. We have reached a situation where even if God encroaches upon a public space, the courts will direct the removal of such encroachments, since public interest and rule of law must be safeguarded and upheld,” the Madras High Court observed on Friday.

Justice N. Anand Venkatesh wrote that there was a time when some individuals had developed an impression that they could encroach upon a public space in the name of a temple or by planting an idol. Now, the courts could not be hoodwinked by [those] encroaching [on] public properties and constructing a temple in the name of God, he said.

“We have enough temples, and no God has made any request to construct new temples by encroaching upon public spaces or by raising a structure in the name of the temple,” the judge said while dismissing, with costs, a second appeal filed in 2013 by the Palapattarai Mariamman temple, situated in the Namakkal Municipality.

The judge found the temple to have encroached upon a public street named Mariamman Koil Street and put up constructions, thereby preventing access for adjacent landowners, who had been fighting a legal battle since 2005 by filing a suit before a munsif court, followed by a first appeal before a district court.

He was surprised to find that during the course of the litigation before the lower courts, the Municipality, which was supposed to be the custodian of public streets, did a volte-face and supported the temple.

“It is quite unfortunate that the Municipality virtually attempted to wash off its hands [sic] by blindly supporting a flagrant encroachment made by the temple. This sudden change of stand was probably due to some official who was handling the case by wrongly understanding the term ‘God-fearing’,” the judge remarked.

Criticising the temple for having put up constructions on the public street despite an order of status quo, the judge directed it to demolish the constructions within two months. In case of a failure to do so, the Municipality was directed to remove the illegal structures and ensure free public access to the street.

“The photographs produced before this court show that the plaintiffs (adjacent landowners) have been completely prevented from having any access to the public street from their property. They have to be literally air-dropped into their property. The conduct of the first defendant temple is highly condemnable,” he added.

Justice Venkatesh stated that even assuming that the plaintiffs had alternate access to their property, “that does not mean that the plaintiffs can be deprived of their right to use a public street for ingress and egress to their property. It is not necessary for the plaintiffs to prove that this street is the only access to their property”

If anyone files a legal case for property disputes, it will be duly addressed. Seems like people from only one religion has issues with following legal system.

Absolutely ! This female intellectual and feminist from another religion was perfectly following the legal system in "the world's most populous democracy" which is why she still goes about free two weeks after she spoke these words of wisdom, upliftment and evolution of humanity. Thus her freedom shouldn't be afforded to Umar Khalid, Amulya Leona, Devangana Kalita, Natasha Narwal, Safoora Zargar etc because they are of course psychos :

haraami mullahs

Did Krishna get them as war booty? Was Krishna eyeing on them before killing demons? Did Krishna have concubine for them? Did Krishna marry them after capturing & killing their family members?

You are not harami mullahs as you claim, Who was Mariah? Who was safiya? How did safiya fall in love with Mr. Perfect just immediately after having seen the killings of her father & husband?
Juwariya?
Who instructed his apostles of peace that capturing female prisoner to be treated as war booty? Should I give you reference of discussion between Mr Perfect & his followers on the matter of coitus interrupt?
Who(as a male being 60+ ) can marry 35yr old (Habia)?
Since your pendulum of faith rest in desert, what does Nikah means in Arabic & what does it stands for?
And of course I should not dig further with Aisha.

Koi shakk ?
mithun-chakraborty_1497625273.jpeg

I agree that is quite illogical but I quoted from Hinduism itself. :) Please ask your family elders how many wives Krishna had. And recently there was a Hindu festival maybe called Vaikuntha Ekadashi which I read as described in the newspaper being a celebration of the wedding of Krishna with Rukmini and another bride.

:tup:

I am never the one to do such things. :)

They will have to take a swig of the holy golden nectar :

Pathetic is your understanding of my post and your understanding of me.

When I poked fun of Modi, "Sadhguru" and the rest of the Hindutvadis right in the post you quote why are you saying that I "lick Hindutva balls" ?

Secondly, I am a Communist so have you ever heard of a Hindutvadi Communist ? In fact the Hindutvadis for the last 100 years primarily have declared three as primary enemies : Muslims, Christians and Communists. I am all three because a Muslim must believe in Hazrat Isa being the prophet before the final one.

Thirdly, here is my thread from last year :

Utraash and WoodRose, stop being Hindutvadi terrorists. So suddenly this settlement became encroachment ? That ugly home minister of Madhya Pradesh who threatens every non-Bhakt in India, has he bulldozed the houses of those BJP and other Bhakt terrorists who lynched the elderly Hindu man in his own state last year because the lynchers thought he was Muslim ? The man was murdered but no haraami bhagwa with "Indic" in his Twitter bio ever outraged. The man was murdered because of irrational hate against Muslims just as you two are demonstrating here using the word "Encroachment". You know what are the real encroachments ? Hindu temples forcibly installed in public parks across the country with violence and court cases by the bhagwas guaranteed should anyone protest :
63589157.jpg

hy30temple1

But the Madras High Court spoke good. 76 years of the system pampering the insane Hindutvadis is making people say "Enough is enough" :

Absolutely ! This female intellectual and feminist from another religion was perfectly following the legal system in "the world's most populous democracy" which is why she still goes about free two weeks after she spoke these words of wisdom, upliftment and evolution of humanity. Thus her freedom shouldn't be afforded to Umar Khalid, Amulya Leona, Devangana Kalita, Natasha Narwal, Safoora Zargar etc because they are of course psychos :
As usual, the apostle of piece is hiding behind the sword of green cult which created harem-offspring in today's time who are taking great pride in cult of butchery/destruction as trademark of religion.
They are zombies should be dealt accordingly & no special treatment for harem-race encroaching gov lands & bringing havoc on locals.

Back
Top Bottom