What's new

Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong:Chinese singaporean made huge compromises such as accepting English as the official language of the state

Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong:Chinese singaporeans made huge compromises such as accepting English as the official language of the state, which puts lots of Singaporeans who can only speak Chinese in a big disadvantage.

Not a news
English is the official language of Singapore. Then there are 3 official languages Mandarin, Malay and Tamil.
Or should that mean Lee wants to make English as the sole official language?

Fking PAP and Singapore has a fking minorities who keep brandishing Chinese is Nazi just like the USA BLM and antifa.

The real victim of racism is Singaporean Chinese under the hands of peranakan Chinese, Malay Islamofacist and Indian Casteist.

These days, minorities having any problem such as depression, got fired, or pre-mature ejeculation just blame it on Chinese racism.

Singapore is ONLY nation in the world that discover Chinese is racists. This is the result of PAP shaping narratives.

FK singapore elites.

Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong:Chinese singaporeans made huge compromises such as accepting English as the official language of the state, which puts lots of Singaporeans who can only speak Chinese in a big disadvantage.

There was a time when English is a very important language and made what Singapore today.

But in the future, Mandarin will be equally important or even more.

Like in the past, if you don't know about English, then the opportunity for you to know high knowledge is closed. You need someone else to translate it for you to your local language first. Basically, you are already outcompeted from the beginning, a second-class citizen, a second-class expert, a second-class worker, in your own country.

Today and in the future, China will become the most advanced and wealthiest country in the world. China's knowledge of everything is equally important as USA's of today.

A lot of Baizuo especially Chinese women in Singapore. You never see Malay and Indians fk their own race. Everyone support their culture never mind how evil it is, for example Islamofascism and caste system.

In Singapore PAP government advocate Chinese women convert to Islam, Caste Indian or white man sex slave.

They even make videos. These Former Chinese women go on TV fk their Chinese parents as racists.

You never see Malay women marry Chinese man and go on TV and say how Islam friends teach them to hate Chinese,

There was a time when English is a very important language and made what Singapore today.

But in the future, Mandarin will be equally important or even more.

Like in the past, if you don't know about English, then the opportunity for you to know high knowledge is closed. You need someone else to translate it for you to your local language first. Basically, you are already outcompeted from the beginning, a second-class citizen, a second-class expert, a second-class worker, in your own country.

Today and in the future, China will become the most advanced and wealthiest country in the world. China's knowledge of everything is equally important as USA's of today.

It is the elite class sacrificing long-term interests for short-term interests. Sacrifice national interests for personal gain.

Many Chinese women Malay men hybrid babies grew up hating Chinese,

From communicating with them, many of these are loser.

Chinese babies studies 8 hour a day for 7 day meanwhile the hybrid babies are relax.

From very young the hybrid babies feel being look down by their cousin.

Then main stream media keep cursing Chinese as racists. Then everyone blame their failure on Chinese racism.

Singapore is a FKING cuntree.

A lot of Baizuo especially Chinese women in Singapore. You never see Malay and Indians fk their own race. Everyone support their culture never mind how evil it is, for example Islamofascism and caste system.

In Singapore PAP government advocate Chinese women convert to Islam, Caste Indian or white man sex slave.

They even make videos. These Former Chinese women go on TV fk their Chinese parents as racists.

You never see Malay women marry Chinese man and go on TV and say how Islam friends teach them to hate Chinese,

Wow!

This is completely wrong.

But anyway, similar thing happened in Indonesia as well.

Many Chinese Indonesian who are converted to Christianity say bad thing about Chinese culture.

Chinese culture == Evil and Satan worshipper.

Islamic culture and Indian culture made zero contribution to Singapore's prosperity. I don't know why these people are so proud of their cultures.

Islamic culture and Indian culture made zero contribution to Singapore's prosperity. I don't know why these people are so proud of their cultures.

Because many Singaporean minorities can shout racism to leech on Chinese, and government is supporting it.

Below criminal and crackpot Indian Uvaraja is police

He was given transfers, at his request, to six different work units in nine years.

He was also granted additional leave, since 2015, (at his request), beyond his usual leave entitlements of Vacation Leave, Casual Leave, and Ordinary Sick Leave. In 2022, for example, he was at work for fewer than 30 days, as he was on various types of leave, including Extended Sick Leave, Unrecorded Leave, and No Pay Leave. In 2023, he had been at work for fewer than 25 days, for similar reasons.

Uvaraja assaulted his families to the point that families member believe he was going to murder the family.

Police keep him for fear of him complaining racism.

Then he commited suicide, entire Singaporean Indian and large of number of mass media say he will striven to suicide by Chinese racists.

Singapore Indians now orgasm in hate of Chinese and want to take revenge.

1690451976179.png

1690451722320.png

Last edited:
The so-called elite in Singapore is essentially a financial comprador bourgeoisie.

The so-called elite in Singapore is essentially a financial comprador bourgeoisie.

Lee Kuan Yew and minorities friends are Japanese collaborators and bad elements. The Chinese are anti Japanese. Now PAP government are lying everywhere to white wash Malay stain,

95% of Malays are Japanese collaborators.

In fact the REAL resistance against Japs are Chinese. Nothing was mentioned.

These days, every Singaporeans are fed with lies to make Singaporeans believe that Malays fought the Japanese.

LOOK at the all lying pic below. The reason why a Lieutenant and no one more senior was enshrined is because -- they cant find any prominent Malay who dont suck up Japan.

Chinese war heroes are scandalized as bad guys by Kuan Yew.

1690516922064.png

1690516980419.png

1690517025681.png

In fact some Chinese Singaporeans are too comfortable with English it seems:

Very unfortunate and disgusting incident.
That man in the video is know as BANANA. yellow on the outside, white on the inside, people who don't know their roots. Small number of people usually with Peranakan ancestry. I sure wished I was there to help that poor lady and give that uneducated boorish man a dressing down.

I insist to speak Chinese only at the hospitals, banks, market and nearly everywhere in Singapore, and one can get by just speaking Chinese.
In abnormal circumstance they will assign someone speaking Chinese to attend if the person attending to you cannot speak Chinese.
So that man was lucky he did not encounter me.

I try my best as much as possible to avoid using the language of the Colonial Imperialists, that they use their control of the world media to brainwash us with their propaganda.
I see many people cannot shake off their Colonial Stockholm Syndrome.

Very unfortunate and disgusting incident.
That man in the video is know as BANANA. yellow on the outside, white on the inside, people who don't know their roots. Small number of people usually with Peranakan ancestry. I sure wished I was there to help that poor lady and give that uneducated boorish man a dressing down.

I insist to speak Chinese only at the hospitals, banks, market and nearly everywhere in Singapore, and one can get by just speaking Chinese.
In abnormal circumstance they will assign someone speaking Chinese to attend if the person attending to you cannot speak Chinese.
So that man was lucky he did not encounter me.

I try my best as much as possible to avoid using the language of the Colonial Imperialists, that they use their control of the world media to brainwash us with their propaganda.
I see many people cannot shake off their Colonial Stockholm Syndrome.
Holy based!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom