What's new

Prime minister of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong wish people a happy Chinese New Year, encouraging young couples to have more "Rabbit babies"

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Prime minister of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong wish people a happy Chinese New Year, encourage young couples to have more "Rabbit babies"

Reports say Singaporean government will continue subsidize families raising children

Last edited:
Singaporean prime minister Lee Hsien Loong joined public to celebrate the Chinese new year and gave red envelopes to senior citizens

rabbit babies? pretty sure most couples will opt for dragon babies next year.

Singapore is a very small city state yet still encourages having more children. Doesn't worry abut running out of space...

Singapore is a very small city state yet still encourages having more children. Doesn't worry abut running out of space...

Elites plans to flood 700sqkm with 10 millions most of them foreigners.

Recent years, Singapore wages, living conditions and job nature become so lousy to top talent that it become extremely difficult even to attract senior middle executives in China,

Lots of Chinese reject offer in Singapore.

I happens to heard a doctor in a provincial China cities (not Beijing Shanghai) who used to work in Singapore. He congratulate himself being lucky he return to China.

Eventually Singapore could be all Indians and a caste sht hole.

Elites plans to flood 700sqkm with 10 millions most of them foreigners.

Recent years, Singapore wages, living conditions and job nature become so lousy to top talent that it become extremely difficult even to attract senior middle executives in China,

Lots of Chinese reject offer in Singapore.

I happens to heard a doctor in a provincial China cities (not Beijing Shanghai) who used to work in Singapore. He congratulate himself being lucky he return to China.

Eventually Singapore could be all Indians and a caste sht hole.
Indians will take over both Singapore and UAE by the end of this decade. You can cry all you want.

Lmao you think most couples in Singapore care about zodiac?
was responding to this '''Prime minister of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong wish people a happy Chinese New Year, encourage young couples to have more "Rabbit babies"""

and i dont' give a shit about zodiac

was responding to this '''Prime minister of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong wish people a happy Chinese New Year, encourage young couples to have more "Rabbit babies"""

and i dont' give a shit about zodiac

Obviously he's meaning to say please have more babies this year.

Because at 1.12 TFR we're going to shrink by half every few decades without immigration.

There are plenty of cities denser than Singapore. Then there's HK with like 90% undeveloped land.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom