What's new

Sindhi Pashtun RIOT in KARACHI

I was expecting some "software updated" videos of jsqm rats by now.
I can hold the rage but I'm sure many may not have a tendency for that.

Last edited:
Yooo my boy Zardari is also a saraiki? I had heard about this but I didn't know he had said himself in an interview? Wouldn't it hurt his politics in Sindh?

I can’t find the exact clip but the full length interview is here

He says it’s his mother tongue

that's a recipe for a sad life mate no wonder yall carry that permanent sad face everywhere
its like a stereotype about sarakis we have in the north- that yall are born with sad faces

all of the Pakistani groups just make the same kinda, slow, sad songs,
I dont know why but all you nibbas do this on repeat - pashto, balochi, saraki,Gilgiti, Brohi same style of songs but with different instruments and languages - sindhi songs are a bit different though

I dont know why yall are so sad ? whats going on in your areas? is everything fine?

our song are fun, have energy that makes you wanna get up and dance or hit the gym :lol:

average northern chad

average sad face southerner (JK I love Attaullah, he is the GOAT)

The girl in thumbnail looks like she’s wearing Pashtun clothes and jewelry??

Is this what saraiki also wear?

Notice the native ethno-supremacists using the term Afghan to describe Pakistani Pushtun as to dehumanize them and justify their actions against them. Now they will use the full might of the neutrals and LEA's to come down hard on Pushtun. But it won't be easy, Pushtuns aren't your run of the mill native sun of soil good for nothing and will actually fight back.
Actually it will be the SIndhis who will suffer most in this episode, specially in Karachi and Hyderabad.

PPP need some dead bodies of Sindhi speaking people in fact the more the better this will consolidate SIndhi vote bank and would stop PTI entry in interior SIndh.

I would agree if the Sindhi guy was wrong Pathan has no right to kill any one just over food and I'm against what Sindhis doing closing businesses of Pathans but all mistake you can not put on Sindhis Pathans are doing wrong things here not all Pathans are bad nor Sindhis

But way you guys are targeting one community is wrong there are mistakes on both sides I'm not defending any one

But you guys starting to blame us is wrong we always open our houses and hearts for every one but they miss used it and start fighting in our homes is not right either

Pathans has to understand one thing if they do business here we don't have any problem but if they kill any one is wrong over food yes there were ways that these Pathans could have taken to avoid bloodshed

What Pathans are doing with Sindhis in balouchistan is no one criticizing

For what afghanis should be thrashed out of here if you think that you fight than Sindhis are not Americans either Pathans should understand and Sindhis too but if you enforce a war on our land you will get befeting reply war has no ending only innocent dies better both community live in peace

But Pathans if kept their arrogant behavior that they are cannot be defeated this will be last mistake they do

There is mistakes from both sides I must criticise Sindhis taking wrong path against good Pathans

Too little too late. The damage is done.

Let this spiral out of control. Let settle things for once and for all. Don't force things which cannot be forced.

The biggest threat, now, Sindhis to them and their province is the political threat from among their own ethnicity. Now Zardaris and Waderas (feudals) pose more threats to Sindhis than other ethnicities

These are planned riots. In my opinion zerdari and co are behind it. And trust me, sindhis will pay a heavy price for it.
Sane Sindhis must act now.

The hatred and ethnonationalism was always lurking behind the scenes. In all provinces of Pakistan. I have predicted this for months now. Pakistan is ripe for ethnic tensions. It is erupting and this is only the beginning.

Mujhe yaqeen nai horaha keh ham log apny logon k sath yeh kia kerrahy hain.

The hatred and ethnonationalism was always lurking behind the scenes. In all provinces of Pakistan. I have predicting this for months now. Pakistan is ripe for ethnic tensions. It is erupting and this is only the beginning.

Are we really gonna turn into 90s Afghanistan?

If this is the final plan by Bajwa, Zardari, and co then maybe Pakistan is getting eaten by vultures now.

Are we really gonna turn into 90s Afghanistan?

If this is the final plan by Bajwa, Zardari, and co then maybe Pakistan is getting eaten by vultures now.

Bajwa and Zardari don't have the brain cells to even comprehend any of it. These vultures only act on a day to day basis. Long term planning and vision isn't their cup of tea.

Of course Pakistan is already in a state of ethnic conflict. Has been for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom