What's new

Karachi rain!

Where is Sindh Rescue 1122

1657584912305.png

How incompetent can someone really be to ignore all of this?
Some road planning don't even factor in water drainage so, very.

its not a natural disaster its man made disaster .... I mean just 300mm rain that too in 3-4 days has done all this .... we can not accept it as Natural Disaster.
The 200-300mm was within 24 hours at Keamari area so it was a pretty huge spell, so it would strain any drainage system. Though yes at this point such major spell events are becoming more frequent and to refer them as one-off's would be disingenuous.
Also a side note, i've seen a lot of people posting of other places being flooded in Europe like a Belgian rural city and what not, what they fail to understand are those cities are not in any way similar to Karachi in terms of size and every other metric.
People for some reason hesitate to post about Mumbai which is a much better comparison and have improved their infrastructure to prevent major flooding events for the most part through massive pump systems at low lying areas.

Last edited:
sir dha doob gaya! 2020 may my friend was part of protest against cbc ajj tak court keh dhakkay khaa raha hai!

ya lumber 1 Pakistan ka sab say bara dushman hai!
Lumber one is the rainmaker.
Call lumber one to come to rescue people . Lumber the jhoota savior.. karachi rain lumber one ki saZish..

Kya jahilon sai wasta parh gaya

Also I would like to add the demolition of hundreds of homes and making of hundreds of families homeless by the State, Federal and CJP at the time did NOT solve or mitigate in the slightest the flooding issue. Expansion of a few meters of a nullah does NOT reverse the effect of hundreds of acres of backwaters being destroyed and other natural flood reduction mechanisms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom