What's new

Karachi rain!

1657658579930.png

Are any Karachians here actually affected? Like your house was flooded? Are the fancy areas flooded?

This is Kemari which is right at Sea and we know Kemari is not even 5% of Karachi in terms of Area so brother it does not matter If that one particular area received 300mm rain in 24 hours other areas which received 50-60 mm rain in 24 hours are facing the worst situation.
View attachment 860967

Faisal base which received just 70 mm rain was in this situation

Following tweet showing the condition of Karachi Municipal Corporation-KMC head office building, just want to mention this area is the hub of all kind Importers and Stockist and wholesalers who deals with not only their clients all over Pakistan but abroad.

Just a little correction Parveen Rehman was not killed for this reason, the person who tweeted this video is wrongly connecting her murder with this.
Yeah forget the title of the twitter thing, my main aim was to convey the short video.

DHA Area faced 100+, so did Clifton areas. The brunt of it was in Karachi South. Yes there was flooding in areas which received less than that but that is due to the combined effects of the drainage not happening in the south. The water was not being drained out from there and started building up in those areas I believe or in some cases it was just a case of no drainage at all and it flooding.

Yeh Chandio sahab ki qualifications kia hai to be 'Advisor on Relief and Rehab"?

He is the fellow on the right in the following picture:

Not to stereotype or judge a book by it's cover, but I would be surprised if Chandio sahab has passed his FSc.

Sometimes I just wish to disengage from this forum and political news altogether, because har doosray din aur hi mayoosi hoti hai. Kuttay yeh sab

Yeh sub khao piyo party hain. In k liye qualification ki kia zaroorat

Khwaja Izhar putting the blame of these floodings on PTI too...you literally can't make this sh!t up.

Let me rephrase it "All Pakistanis" are pretty spineless.
Except for Pukhtoons, they withstood the full might of military establishment and their mai baaps of US led coalition forces.

Except for Pukhtoons, they withstood the full might of military establishment and their mai baaps of US led coalition forces.
Sorry, I have to disagree with that. When I say whole Pakistan it means whole Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom