What's new

Silence on the 'K-word' in the 2013 elections

I guess Pakistan is itself in such a mess itself that raking up the Kashmir issue now would be suicidal, they can't do anything substantial as they don't want to fight on both fronts if India decides to turn up the heat, also lip service has all but served it's purpose cause that has been going on since the last 65+ years

What is going to happen on that day. :cheesy:

The world is gonna celebrate 'Happy New Year'

Kashmir will always be there, and the injustices they've suffered from all sides will not go away just like that. not sure why you people don't understand. all they want is genuine political autonomy, free from interference to live by their own will. whether that arrangement is in Pakistan, India or an independent state is quite badly missing the point. Just listen to their actual grievances, treat them as your kin, and once peace prevails on both sides let them collectively express their desires through whatever means they wish. Then act on it after leaving your egos at the door.

Unfortunately, Pak has repeated its mistakes in east Pakistan and now balochistan, and India treats its north east and red corridor the same way. so unless some radical change in socio-political thought/order takes place, all I can say is hang in there Kashmiris, the majority of common people on both sides are there for you and support your genuine concerns for autonomy, whatever the extent. The political structures on both sides will also come around to it soon enough, Insha'Allah.

Kashmir will always be there, and the injustices they've suffered from all sides will not go away just like that. not sure why you people don't understand. all they want is genuine political autonomy, free from interference to live by their own will. whether that arrangement is in Pakistan, India or an independent state is quite badly missing the point. Just listen to their actual grievances, treat them as your kin, and once peace prevails on both sides let them collectively express their desires through whatever means they wish. Then act on it after leaving your egos at the door.

Unfortunately, Pak has repeated its mistakes in east Pakistan and now balochistan, and India treats its north east and red corridor the same way. so unless some radical change in socio-political thought/order takes place, all I can say is hang in there Kashmiris, the majority of common people on both sides are there for you and support your genuine concerns for autonomy, whatever the extent. The political structures on both sides will also come around to it soon enough, Insha'Allah.

I agree, the concerns and aspirations of ordinary kashmiris have not been met by delhi. But time has changed , and we have genuine decentralization of power in India. Most chief ministers are head of a semi autonomous country and center cannot impose anything on states.
Once kashmir gets similar level of autonomy(in reality), the only govt that is accountable will be their own state govt.

Also, security forces should be less visible in the valey. The last time I visited I saw too many of them. Although it made me feel secure, I dont think ordinary kashmiris exactly love them.

The idea is that Pakistan leadership is corrupt. The emphasis is on another K - Khan.

Once we fix our leadership we can genuinely take up various causes. There is no point to the K-cause if Zardari or Nawaz are going to be our representatives for it.

PTI is clear as anything and to the levels required. Support and Resolution of Kashmir is one of 4 prongs of Pakistan's foreign Policy.

Download its manifesto and try to go through it. Resolution of Kashmir and its support is mentioned on page no. 7

Scribd

On the soft note, why would you go flat and accept any comment as reality without investigating it?
@janon

False flag my friend. PTI has 4 prong foreign policy and Kashmir is one elementary pillar of it. Its not absence of K, its laziness on part of writer to read manifestos.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader @Aeronaut @PTI guys what is IK stand on IOK(Maqbooza Kashmir).

zardaria & nawaz k@m33n are silent, look like some kind of deal, also Musahaarf is arrested by CJP...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom