What's new

Sikhs Regrets on Jinnah`s Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
who want to see jutt dude see my childhood friend mujahid jutt ..if some want to see rajputs or dogar or juggar than tell me

Show Rajputs too dude. I am Arain, maybe you have Arain friend too perhaps?

yes there is material available that RSS has terrorized sikhs but am will not post on this thread not to derail

100% propaganda video. Let me clear you one fact, in Punjab state of India their is a political alliance between BJP and largest Sikh Religious Party Shiromani Akali Dal and they are ruling Punjab now. RSS target only Christian and Muslims groups and outside that every video is fake or propaganda, so no need to post it.

Show Rajputs too dude. I am Arain, maybe you have Arain friend too perhaps?
this is my best buddy rana imtaiz and i have a lot of Arain friends

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Jatts don't have to be Sikhs bro, and neither do Sikhs have to be Jatts.

Its true.

There are more Hindu Jatts than Muslim or Sikh .

Chaudhary_Charan_Singh.84151550_std.jpg

Chaudhary Charan Singh who was PM of india was a Jatt

100% propaganda video. Let me clear you one fact, in Punjab state of India their is a political alliance between BJP and largest Sikh Religious Party Shiromani Akali Dal and they are ruling Punjab now. RSS target only Christian and Muslims groups and outside that every video is fake or propaganda, so no need to post it.

Thanks for clearing that up bro. :P

Pakistan is not a secular country. Pakistan is an Islamic country.

We treat our citizens with equity or justice as Islam tells us to do.
Equality does not always mean justice.

Can a communist be the president of USA or India?

In India yes .. Jyoti Basu was offered the Prime Minister’s position in 1996 and that proposal was turned down by the CPI(M) central committee

facts remain facts...a sikh can become PM or president of india..sikhs have more rights in this country...sikhs can go to any area of this country without being hated...same goes for all other religions and minorities...

cant be said same about pakistan as it is islamic country where even muslims treat other muslims with hatred...

ultimate fact remains that we humans always find things to discriminate and this is never going to stop ever..

This is a clear lie that rss dosent attack sikhs , RSS (allied with BJP) is a terrorist organization and it attacks almost every community which do not surrender to them. They are even worst then taliban. so dont tell us that RSS has any kind of sound mind people.

What are you on about? no one is asking you for anything.

If Arabs treat you Hindus so bad then why do you guys flock there?
Given the chance I would bet more then 50% of your country would run to Saudi if it could.

And I have seen videos of Hindus destroying an ancient Mosque
of Hindus killing Christans, Muslims, even Buddhists
of hate speach against minorites in Hindu temples.
hell some sick little girl even wrote a poem about wiping pakistan off the face of the earth, which she read to cheers in her Temple.

Getting lectured from Indians on this topic is like a Blind man describing all the wonderful things to see in the world, to other blind men.

First of all, no Hindu is native to Saudi Arabia so leave Saudi Arabia, people only go there to earn money. But Copts of Egypt, Maronites of Lebanon, Sunnis of Iran , Shias of Saudi Arabia, Hindus/Christians of Pakistan, it is their ancestral homeland and they deserve equal treatment in their ancestral homeland.

You talked about Ayodhya, my question is, what was there before Babri Mosque??? Being secular doesn't mean that sacrificing our claim on our holiest site. Will Muslims ever sacrifice their claim on Temple Mount. In this case both side are stubborn, Muslim groups don't want to concede their past mistakes, so why people expect Hindus for concession on that. Supporting Temple is not anti-Muslim, supporting Hindu Republic is anti-Muslim.

And in India we do have problem of communal tension, i won't claim India as a Utopian state but India certainly don't discriminate against anyone constitutionally. And there are many cases where minority group has triggered the violence.

everyone

please keep the discussion civil. people outside subcontinent also read what you right and maybe laugh at you

keep your head in your false pride and thank the English for leaving you with so many unresolved issues that for generations you will curse each other and insult each others mothers without even knowning each other.

but take comfort, you are not alone. they did that where ever they set their foot and drew the lines in Africa and Middle east and not to forget their own backyard in Ireland. so people of all those places although living side by side, curse each other and and feel proud.

carry on please

This is a clear lie that rss dosent attack sikhs , RSS (allied with BJP) is a terrorist organization and it attacks almost every community which do not surrender to them. They are even worst then taliban. so dont tell us that RSS has any kind of sound mind people.

read book by khushawant singh 'A History of the Sikhs' where he has clearly mentioned that RSS helped and saved many sikhs from congress murderers...RSS is against those who put religion ahead of country and have only one agenda to convert this country to their religion..

read book by khushawant singh 'A History of the Sikhs' where he has clearly mentioned that RSS helped and saved many sikhs from congress murderers...RSS is against those who put religion ahead of country and have only one agenda to convert this country to their religion..

RSS is terrorist org this clear thing no doubt on it.

What an immature behavior buddy. :rofl: Did you noticed the Turban of Policemen, all of them are Sikhs!!! Prakash Singh Badal is the leader of largest Sikh Religious group"Shiromani Akali Dal". The following video is just a response to protest done by other political parties when Punjab was ruled by BJP-Akali Dal alliance with Akali Dal having majority seats. It happens in your Pakistan also. If your Pakistan Punjab police beat some one in Lahore, we can also brand it as insult of Punjabis in Pakistan.

Look at propaganda video, branding police crackdown on opposition group as RSS stance against Sikh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom