What's new

Sikhs Regrets on Jinnah`s Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a non muslim become president or COAS in Pakistan??

Pakistan is not a secular country. Pakistan is an Islamic country.

We treat our citizens with equity or justice as Islam tells us to do.
Equality does not always mean justice.

Can a communist be the president of USA or India?

I am sure you are right, I mean after all you are just a guy on the internet who hates Pakistan. You must be right!

get real man, and educate yourself about Pakistan and muslims. And not from some RSS site. From real sources.

Pakistan gives equal rights to all its citizens. Everyone has the right to worship as the believe.

Well, I will say one thing, your treatment of minorities is better than Arab World but still there is lot many thing. How come you allow people to scold Hindus openly on TV but have Blasphemy law to prosecute who saw anything against Islam. Many post in your government is reserved for Muslims only.

your constitution reserved many post exclusively for Muslims, and any attempt for change is seen with suspicion which shows you guys are fearful of even little dominance of 3% of your minority. And why to talk about UK or Canada, we are talking about Pakistan.

The fact is Shias do get equal treatment in Pakistan but other minorities don't get equal treatment in Pakistan and treated as second class citizen.

What posts are these?
the only one I am aware of is the PM, and maybe Cheif of army staff.
other then that a Sikh and became anything he wants.

And the reason I am comparing is because your hatred for Pakistan makes you think that it should be held up to a higher standard then other countries.
Both in UK and USA there are laws that prohibit many citizens form becoming PM/President.
in UK you have to follow the church of England, and in USA you must be born on American soil.
Yet you would not dare say that these countries don't have equality for their citizens.

I know logic is generally not a strong point of Indians, but I assure you it makes perfect logical sense to bar non muslims from becoming the leader of and ISLAMIC REPUBLIC.

As for your other claims, you have never been to Pakistan so you cannot know how minorities are actually treated.
And your burning rage won't let consider the fact that you are wrong.

So, who made Pakistan an Islamic State. Humans, not Almighty, Jinnah wanted a secular republic according to Pakistanis. You guys asked for Pakistan because of the fear of political discrimination but it seems you Pakistan made pre-1947 fear as your national agenda soon you guys become majority.

Right now our Vice-President is Muslim, Airforce Chief is Christian,Chief Election Commissioner is a Muslims, PM, planning commission head and UN Representative Sikh, Next Army Chief Sikh. And that thing will never happen in Pakistan even in 1000 years.

well by what i have seen sikhs are more patriotic than hindus in india and they even hate pakistan for what they did during partition , we all very well know how pakistani muslim invaders killed sikhs and hindus during partition .

well by what i have seen sikhs are more patriotic than hindus in india and they even hate pakistan for what they did during partition , we all very well know how pakistani muslim invaders killed sikhs and hindus during partition .

You are an idiot. There was killing on both sides.

i am wondering what type of equality or justice are u talking abt. they are equal but they can't get benefits, equality do not mean justice. what is all this?????? what type of equality & justice is this?????

So, who made Pakistan an Islamic State. Humans, not Almighty, Jinnah wanted a secular republic according to Pakistanis. You guys asked for Pakistan because of the fear of political discrimination but it seems you Pakistan made pre-1947 fear as your national agenda soon you guys become majority.

Right now our Vice-President is Muslim, Airforce Chief is Christian,Chief Election Commissioner is a Muslims, PM, planning commission head and UN Representative Sikh, Next Army Chief Sikh. And that thing will never happen in Pakistan even in 1000 years.

The simple answer is that more than 20% of India (don;t know real percentage) are minorities
Where as only 3% of Pakistan is minorities.
again, I know logic is not very strong with you guys
But it makes sense that Pakistan would have much fewer minorities in high positions.

What posts are these?
the only one I am aware of is the PM, and maybe Cheif of army staff.
other then that a Sikh and became anything he wants.

And the reason I am comparing is because your hatred for Pakistan makes you think that it should be held up to a higher standard then other countries.
Both in UK and USA there are laws that prohibit many citizens form becoming PM/President.
in UK you have to follow the church of England, and in USA you must be born on American soil.
Yet you would not dare say that these countries don't have equality for their citizens.

I know logic is generally not a strong point of Indians, but I assure you it makes perfect logical sense to bar non muslims from becoming the leader of and ISLAMIC REPUBLIC.

As for your other claims, you have never been to Pakistan so you cannot know how minorities are actually treated.
And your burning rage won't let consider the fact that you are wrong.

As a proud Muslim will you ever show allegiance to a Hindu Republic or a Christian Republic, certainly NO. So, why you expect people to show allegiance to a Islamic Republic, as a proud Hindu I will never do that.

Regarding treating minority, I already told you Pakistan is much better than Other Arab Countries. I have never been to Pakistan but lots of videos form Pakistani news channel and TV programs are available on Youtube and whatever you do to your minorities, it is 100% fact that you abuse Hindus openly in Mainstream TV and textbooks.

So that puts to rest the claim of Pakistan treating every one equally..

With that behind us, moving to your next question..

In India, absolutely.. As long as he finds enough voters to vote for him...

i am wondering what type of equality or justice are u talking abt. they are equal but they can't get benefits, equality do not mean justice. what is all this?????? what type of equality & justice is this?????

Seriously, you guys are just bulling crap out of your @$$es

what benefits don't they get?

=Got a bit too heated, sorry for offending anyone=

The new generation of Sikhs probably don't care or have a clue to how painful the partition was, but their grandfathers and grandmothers will never forget. Just like my grandmother when she came from Jalandar.

Jalandhar? I am from Jalandhar. Nice to discover a connection across the border

Nukes are just to defend us last option only clear your perception first of all, and we haven't done 1984 massacre of sikhs, its you master India who did this.

Even the hardcore Hindu Nationalist never hates anyone among 4 Indian religion:- Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism and Buddhism. If you ever find any video RSS did this to Sikhs RSS did that to Jains, then it is a propaganda video.

@Pakistani members this is what sikhs have to say on jinnahs offer , no wonder sunny deol is one the most followed actor in punjab and loved a lot in pakistan aswell;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom