What's new

Sikhs Regrets on Jinnah`s Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.. I dont think there is any section of society in India that is more Indian than an Indian Sikh.. There are bad apples everywhere..

And about your laughable claim on your first hand experience, I am just curious, how many out of 24 million sikhs in India have you sampled in your first hand experience to make that generalization..

My personal take, is that you probably know less sikhs than I know Pakistanis (mostly from this forum), and with my first hand experience, they are more terrorist supporters then what you would like to project..

See generalizations can cut both ways.. So best to avoid even for bashing purposes.. Cause, you could be bashed right back....

Bold part tells how you look towards your scars and what is your way of justifying them. BUT rest aside, I have found them abuse their country for the corruption and call Indra Gandhi with good names. One of them even demonstrated "Tar Tar" and gunning down of her by a Sardar. Certainly not everybody does that but you don't disown the ones who do.

Propaganda video by Khalistan seeking goons who were trained by Pakistan against India and obviously anti-Hindu.

And you claim Pakistanis are the master conspiracy theorists. :partay:

First of all, no Hindu is native to Saudi Arabia so leave Saudi Arabia, people only go there to earn money. But Copts of Egypt, Maronites of Lebanon, Sunnis of Iran , Shias of Saudi Arabia, Hindus/Christians of Pakistan, it is their ancestral homeland and they deserve equal treatment in their ancestral homeland.

You talked about Ayodhya, my question is, what was there before Babri Mosque??? Being secular doesn't mean that sacrificing our claim on our holiest site. Will Muslims ever sacrifice their claim on Temple Mount. In this case both side are stubborn, Muslim groups don't want to concede their past mistakes, so why people expect Hindus for concession on that. Supporting Temple is not anti-Muslim, supporting Hindu Republic is anti-Muslim.

And in India we do have problem of communal tension, i won't claim India as a Utopian state but India certainly don't discriminate against anyone constitutionally. And there are many cases where minority group has triggered the violence.

What equal treatment are these minorities denied?
Please list them for me.
It's easy to just make generalizations but give me specific details.

As for the Babri Masjid, you are showing your true colors.
You don't care about justice and equality, you just want to perpetuate your hatred fro Muslims.
You are justifying the destruction of a historical site that was held dear to Muslims.
No matter what that issue was, it is not ok to simply go and tear down the mosque.
If I have a dispute with my neighbor can I just go and destory his house?
no!
Any Human with a sense of morality and justice will condemn that barbaric act.
But of course you didn't ......

And Pakistan does't discriminate against our Minorities
in fact we even represent them on our flag.
They make up less than 3% of our country, and yet we respect them enough to put them on our flag

Yet Indian flag only represents Hindus
how is that for discrimination?

And you claim Pakistanis are the masters of conspiracy theorists. :partay:

I will rather say your conspiracy always ended up in a failure either it was Operation Gibraltar, Operation Changez Khan, Siachin Ordeal, Kargil and the list goes on... Your only success was blocking India permanently from OIC even though Arab countries like Morocco and Saudi Arabia strongly wanted India to be the member of OIC.

@Indian members

guys why so insecure? you are a democracy right? over a billion people? you are bound to have differing opinions
if you say Indian Sikhs, Muslims, Christians and Dalits etc are happy then very good but dont dismiss the possibility that there will be people who wont be as forgiving and generous as you are.

and please keep the discussion civil, no flaming and no trolling

@Pakistani Members
please dont respond to agitated and inflammatory posts because you help such people by quoting them and spreading the flame..
And kindly keep the current and past situation in the country in mind when accusing the neighbours.
and please avoid trolling.

this discussion could have been constructive but no, our emotions get the better of us every time. how predictable

I just wonder maybe our ancestors showed the similar behaviour which gave the British the idea of changing their trading company into an invading army. See how they used different sides against each other and got the job done. Now the west sells its weapons to both of us.

To all the Pakistanis..found a little old picture..wanted to show u how much sikhs love Pakistan: lol!!!

Pokhran-06-748398.jpg

@Pakistani Members
please dont respond to agitated and inflammatory posts because you help such people by quoting them and spreading the flame..
And kindly keep the current and past situation in the country in mind when accusing the neighbours.
and please avoid trolling.

this discussion could have been constructive but no, our emotions get the better of us every time. how predictable

I just wonder maybe our ancestors showed the similar behaviour which gave the British the idea of changing their trading company into an invading army. See how they used different sides against each other and got the job done. Now the west sells its weapons to both of us.

This is not a troll post, but Hindus in the subcontinent have some kind of complex of hate against Muslims due to the Mughals.

This is not a troll post, but Hindus in the subcontinent have some kind of complex of hate against Muslims due to the Mughals.

And muslims of Pakistan have some kind of hate and inferiority complex on having enslaved 'hindus' for '1000 yrs' and now have to talk to them as equals...how can muslims treat the infidels as equals..they are meant to be ruled ..rite?

And muslims of Pakistan have some kind of hate and inferiority complex on having enslaved 'hindus' for '1000 yrs' and now have to talk to them as equals...how can muslims treat the infidels as equals..they are meant to be ruled ..rite?

Getting rid of hindus would not have been a problem, but the Muslim rulers lived amongst you. Many of the Mughals viziers were Hindus.

ur post show how inscure r u? get a life man this is 2012 not 1645

Getting rid of hindus would not have been a problem, but the Muslim rulers lived amongst you. Many of the Mughals viziers were Hindus.

tell that to Aurangazeb who tried his level best..and then one king stood up..mughals started to scamper like rats back to delhi..that king was Shivaji..

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

ur post show how inscure r u? get a life man this is 2012 not 1645

why dont u say the same thing to ur Pakistani friends..who began the Hindu bashing...can u guys do anything without seeing from ur green colored spectacles..?

tell that to Aurangazeb who tried his level best..and then one king stood up..mughals started to scamper like rats back to delhi..that king was Shivaji..

See you exactly proved my point. None of us are trying to exterminate Hindus.

See you exactly proved my point. None of us trying to exterminate Hindus.

yeah because u knew u cant...btw go and tell that to Hafizz sayid who screams of Ghazwa-e-hind and killing 800 million hindus every other day..he is having a huge fan club in Pakistan!

Actually the animosity between Hindus and Muslims is most in North Western India + Pakistan, as arrival of Islam had been most bloodiest in those parts. Hindus and Muslims generally live together without much problem in East and South India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom