What's new

Sikhs Regrets on Jinnah`s Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell that to Aurangazeb who tried his level best..and then one king stood up..mughals started to scamper like rats back to delhi..that king was Shivaji..

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

why dont u say the same thing to ur Pakistani friends..who from the began Hindu bashing...can u guys do anything without seeing from ur green colored spectacles..?

What are you smoking man?
Aurangzeb had more Hindus in his government then Akbar.

Hindus hate Aurugzeb because he was the most Muslim of all the Mughals.
Which is further proof of Hindu hatred for Muslims.

yeah because u knew u cant...btw go and tell that to Hafizz sayid who screams of Ghazwa-e-hind and killing and 800 million hindus..he is having a huge fan club in Pakistan!

never mind man. I can't see this conversation becoming constructive.

tell that to Aurangazeb who tried his level best..and then one king stood up..mughals started to scamper like rats back to delhi..that king was Shivaji..

what u want dudde can i tell u abt Ahmad Shah what he did with marathas?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

yeah because u knew u cant...btw go and tell that to Hafizz sayid who screams of Ghazwa-e-hind and killing 800 million hindus every other day..he is having a huge fan club in Pakistan!
n u forget ur Rss and ball thakarai

What was the name of the Sikh Indian Major who was involved in the Longewala battle in 1971 .. Guess he showed his regret on Jinnah's invite pretty well ;)

and he didnt know indera will then initiate sikh genocide after, and sikhs will raise khlaistan issue

i understand Pakistanis idolize rulers who committed genocide against non-muslims..let that be Ghazni, Ghori or Aurangazeb..

Aurangazeb recruited more hindus?? may be to collect taxes from hindu population for being hindu...!! what a racist bigot...no wonder hindus hated him...that murderous b@sterd was responsible for killing thousands if not lakhs of hindus, muslims.

Oh by the way since the thread is about Sikhs..do u happen to read about Guru Tegh Bahadur?? Plz read about him and who executed him...

We hate them because he destroyed our many Temples raising mosque over there, It was Aurangzeb only who destroyed 6th Structure of Somnath Temple Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Mathura Temple. Asking us to pay Jaziya and Pilgrimage Tax in our ancestral Homeland, stopping us to build new Temples and mending old temples, forced conversion.

So, he deserve all hatred and he himself know that he did blunder by doing this when he wrote in his last letter to his daughter saying, "I could never become a good father and a good King."

what happened during 1984 was the darkest period of India: But mind u it was not Hindus but Congress workers who were involved in this:

Sikhs have contributed greatly towards protecting India. During wars after Independence. even long before that..

The Mughal Emperor, Aurangzeb cherished the ambition of converting India into a land of Islam. This philosophy was also pleaded by Shaikh Ahmad Sirhindi (1569–1624), leader of the Naqashbandi School, to counter the liberal policies of Akbar's reign.
The Emperor's experiment was carried out in Kashmir. The viceroy of Kashmir, Iftikar Khan (1671–1675) carried out the policy vigorously and set about converting non-Muslims by force.
A group of Kashmiri Pandits (Kashmiri Hindu Brahmins), approached Guru Tegh Bahadur and asked for help. They, on the advice of the Guru, told the Mughal authorities that they would willingly embrace Islam if Guru Tegh Bahadur, did the same.
Orders of the arrest of the Guru were issued by Aurangzeb, who was in present day North West Frontier Province of Pakistan subduing Pushtun rebellion. The Guru was arrested at a place called Malikhpur near Anandpur after he had departed from Anandpur for Delhi. Before departing he nominated his son, Gobind Rai (Guru Gobind Singh) as the next Sikh Guru.
He was arrested, along with some of his followers, Bhai Dayala, Bhai Mati Das and Bhai Sati Das by Nur Muhammad Khan of the Rupnagar police post at the village Malikhpur Rangharan, in Ghanaula Parganah, and sent to Sirhind the following day. The Faujdar (Governor) of Sirhind, Dilawar Khan, ordered him to be detained in Bassi Pathana and reported the news to Delhi. His arrest was made in July 1675 and he was kept in custody for over three months. He was then cast in an iron cage and taken to Delhi in November 1675.
The Guru was put in chains and ordered to be tortured until he would accept Islam. When he could not be persuaded to abandon his faith to save himself from persecution, he was asked to perform some miracles to prove his divinity. On his refusal, Guru Tegh Bahadur was beheaded in public at Chandni Chowk on 24 November 1675. Guru Ji is also known as "Hind Di Chadar" i.e. "the shield of India", suggesting that to save Hinduism, Guru Ji gave his life.

What you Indians fail to realize is that back in those days Muslim Kings would fight with Muslim Kings too, and Hindu Kings would fight Hindu Kings too, so to put the entire religion on the shoulders of one person is ridiculous.

and he didnt know indera will then initiate sikh genocide after, and sikhs will raise khlaistan issue

now that is very right but then again another Sikh gunned down Indra Gandi.

so no regrets before Operation blue star either.

Last edited by a moderator:
We hate them because he destroyed our many Temples raising mosque over there, It was Aurangzeb only who destroyed 6th Structure of Somnath Temple Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Mathura Temple. Asking us to pay Jaziya and Pilgrimage Tax in our ancestral Homeland, stopping us to build new Temples and mending old temples, forced conversion.

So, he deserve all hatred and he himself know that he did blunder by doing this when he wrote in his last letter to his daughter saying, "I could never become a good father and a good King."

so you hate him because he taxed you and destroyed a few temples (temple destroying is always a bad thing)

By that logic you should HATE the British, they taxed you 50%, caused famine and misery and basically destroyed India.

But you don't, you love the Brits.
I have never heard any Indian complain about the British.

Point being, you hate Arungzeb because he was Muslim.
not because of taxes or other reason, because if you hated him for those reasons you would hate the British even more, which you don't.

QED :)

then count me in for comdening that person. by the way I dont find anything noble about him. he was just a king and was a Muslim by default. he could have destoryed Mosques had he been a born Hindu.

ok time to close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom