What's new

Side effects of India's Dharma: One woman killed in Vrindavan temple stampede

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can definitely tell you that this thread is also about to get trampled.

^ ^ ^
Jicko.

India's dharma means Hinduism. Better read Hinduism. I followed a modesty by not mentioning Hinduism there. Would it be good if I would have used "side effects of Hinduism"?

You better stick to those children's threads making fun there.

Please do use the words side effects of Hinduism. Your intentions will get clear. And also reasons of accuracy. Hinduism is not India's Dharma.

And you, Sir, should create your own forum for this kinda BS.

I have already reported this thread. This kind of non-sense should not be allowed on this forum. This the violations of forum rules.

I apologize for getting carried away with the troll and taking the flame bait. If I have hurt any sentiments I am sorry for that. Even if noone felt hurt, I am sorry for acting in a stupid manner.

Regards,
Swapnil

Hey all Indian members,

Melodrama ke bhi ek limit hota hain...!!!

No where I mentioned the name Hindu in the title. And if dharma means Hinduism to you, then I am sorry. Now go to the mods and ask them to give me a permanent ban. Even ask them to ban my IP. Do it, Indian members. Yes you can.

I dont want anybody to get banned. But some action should be taken if a perticular religion was being bashed weather it it Hinduism, Islam or whatever.

Religious bashing is not a part of this forum, at that's what I read on Asim's disclaimer.

Hey all Indian members,

Melodrama ke bhi ek limit hota hain...!!!

No where I mentioned the name Hindu in the title. And if dharma means Hinduism to you, then I am sorry. Now go to the mods and ask them to give me a permanent ban. Even ask them to ban my IP. Do it, Indian members. Yes you can.

Remember you wrote this?
^ ^ ^
Jicko.

India's dharma means Hinduism. Better read Hinduism. I followed a modesty by not mentioning Hinduism there. Would it be good if I would have used "side effects of Hinduism"?

You better stick to those children's threads making fun there.
All that matter are your intentions.

Last edited:
I dont want anybody to get banned. But some action should be taken if a perticular religion was being bashed weather it it Hinduism, Islam or whatever.

Tumto yaar wohi kar sakte ho.... main khud ek ***** hoon, mujhe pata hain tumlog kya kar sakte ho....

Now mobilize all your Indian members and together ask the mods to ban my IP. But please do not open threads regarding this issue.

Last edited:
Communist you are getting frustrated. If this was agians Islam I still would of reported this thread and try asking mods to close it. Nothing agianst you personaly but line have to drawns somewhere communist.

Communist you are getting frustrated. If this was agians Islam I still would of reported this thread and try asking mods to close it. Nothing agianst you personaly but line have to drawns somewhere communist.

I told you repeatedly, I did not mention any religion's name in the thread. And nothing frustrating!!! If you can ban my IP, then go ahead, do it. Just do it. But stop your melodrama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom