What's new

Side effects of India's Dharma: One woman killed in Vrindavan temple stampede

Status
Not open for further replies.

Communist

Reaction score
One killed in Vrindavan temple stampede - India - The Times of India

VRINDAVAN (UTTAR PRADESH): One woman was killed and another injured in a stampede at the Bankey Bihari Temple here as thousands of devotees gathered to offer prayers on the occasion of Akshay Tritiya, police said.

Rama Maheshwari, a 58-year-old devotee from Kanpur, was killed in the stampede. A woman from New Delhi was seriously injured, Vrindavan police station in-charge Onkar Singh told IANS.

Rama Maheswhari's husband Prem Swarup Maheshwari said his wife felt suffocated and fell down. The huge crowd worsened her condition and she collapsed while being taken to hospital.

"The crowd pressure was building since morning and there were no arrangements for queue formation. Everyone rushed into the temple when the doors to the main shrine opened," said Raghav Mittal, a social activist.

Akshay Tritiya, the third day of the waxing moon in the month of Baisakh, is a holy day in the Hindu calendar. Acts performed on the day are believed to bring long-term prosperity. Thousands of devotees visit temples and then buy assets such as gold, silver or real estate.

Sicko.
Where is India's Dharma in here?

^ ^ ^
Jicko.

India's dharma means Hinduism. Better read Hinduism. I followed a modesty by not mentioning Hinduism there. Would it be good if I would have used "side effects of Hinduism"?

You better stick to those children's threads making fun there.

Great Title.

Saudi Arabia's religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing correct Islamic dress, according to Saudi newspapers.

Do you know how many girls died ?

Yeah a really sad accident. Better arrangements should have been made. Emphasizes the importance of a good crowd management system. They should make arrangements like they do during Kumbh Mela of creating proper barricading.

^ ^ ^
Jicko.

India's dharma means Hinduism. Better read Hinduism. I followed a modesty by not mentioning Hinduism there. Would it be good if I would have used "side effects of Hinduism"?

with people like you ranting away rubbish........its nice to be in the 'children's' thread.......btw what were you doing in the children's thread???.......searching for toddlers of your age?? Btw i guess dieing in a temple for hindus is better than being flogged or brutally killed by the taliban or extrimists in the name of islam......though both are pathetic....

^ ^ ^
Jicko.

Not ever a least bit of Hinduism involved in this incident. Nor any Dharma. Would it look appropriate if pointing to similar accidental deaths and posting it with title like "Side effects of Islam". Please refrain from politicizing dead bodies and have some respect for those who lost their lives.

I request you to change the title unless some Indian Fanboys start flooding the forum with vague incidents. We have already seen it start.

One killed in Vrindavan temple stampede - India - The Times of India

VRINDAVAN (UTTAR PRADESH): One woman was killed and another injured in a stampede at the Bankey Bihari Temple here as thousands of devotees gathered to offer prayers on the occasion of Akshay Tritiya, police said.

Rama Maheshwari, a 58-year-old devotee from Kanpur, was killed in the stampede. A woman from New Delhi was seriously injured, Vrindavan police station in-charge Onkar Singh told IANS.

Rama Maheswhari's husband Prem Swarup Maheshwari said his wife felt suffocated and fell down. The huge crowd worsened her condition and she collapsed while being taken to hospital.

"The crowd pressure was building since morning and there were no arrangements for queue formation. Everyone rushed into the temple when the doors to the main shrine opened," said Raghav Mittal, a social activist.

Akshay Tritiya, the third day of the waxing moon in the month of Baisakh, is a holy day in the Hindu calendar. Acts performed on the day are believed to bring long-term prosperity. Thousands of devotees visit temples and then buy assets such as gold, silver or real estate.

Dear communist ....

Thanks a lot for reciting and thinking about hinduism so many times a day.....

Anyway the highlighted portion states that the woman died of mismanagement of que .

I will advice you to please read bhagavad gita at least 10 times a day so that u will know how great hinduism is !!!!!

Hope u will recite more of hinduism in ur all posts....

Hey ram ....pls forgive him.....

One more thing ...

I pray that innocent woman who got killed should rest in peace ...

and

I feel Temple trust should be provided with more security personel
to avoid mismanagement and these incidents...

with people like you ranting away rubbish........its nice to be in the 'children's' thread.......btw what were you doing in the children's thread???.......searching for toddlers of your age?? Btw i guess dieing in a temple for hindus is better than being flogged or brutally killed by the taliban or extrimists in the name of islam......though both are pathetic....

hi hi hi Arjak, Yes now you are getting rid of your hypocrisy day by day. My dose worked well. :D

I salute you proud Hindu who is also an SFI member of the Capitalist Party of India.

Actually you are a bachcha chhele studying engineering in a private college. Jao prem koroge...

Dear communist ....

Thanks a lot for reciting and thinking about hinduism so many times a day.....

Anyway the highlighted portion states that the woman died of mismanagement of que .

I will advice you to please read bhagavad gita at least 10 times a day so that u will know how great hinduism is !!!!!

Hope u will recite more of hinduism in ur all posts....

Hey ram ....pls forgive him.....

The mismanagement is one of the side effects. How many times you read Bhagvad Gita?

Please ask your ... to forgive you. He does not need to forgive me. :P

hi hi hi Arjak, Yes now you are getting rid of your hypocrisy day by day. My dose worked well. :D

I salute you proud Hindu who is also an SFI member of the Capitalist Party of India.

Actually you are a bachcha chhele studying engineering in a private college. Jao prem koroge...
congrats,genious......what took you so long....
yeah you are right but with more brains you ever dreamt of........and talking more to the point than you.........with more respect to every religion than you..........and yes a man who understands the basics of communism much more than you...........guess what, you are called a fool and a toddler more times than anyone else on the forum........i am confused about your case-bachcha cheler bokami or buro boyese bhimroti......,,.....i have experienced communism from birth,kid..........dont dare to call me a hypocrate.........atleast,i am not communal,racist,sexist and even then claim to be a communist..... Wasnt it you praising some of our leftist leaders few days ago?

Self Delete. I am sorry to get sucked into this stuff. Apologize if i hurt some sentiments.

Last edited:
The unfortunate lady in question, someone's mother, sister, wife, victim of an accident, atleast made communists's day.

What has this forum become...

The mismanagement is one of the side effects. How many times you read Bhagvad Gita?

Please ask your ... to forgive you. He does not need to forgive me. :P

i guess he asked you so to understand the basics of hinduism,so that you dont rant like this and keep quiet for some time.........if you understand,the basics of every religion is same...,the goal to attain peace......be it islam,hinduism or buddhism........it is the misinterpretetion in the course of time by various people,that brings out the bad of a religion.......,you must understand,being the oldest of the lot,hinduism is probably the most polluted.........but that polluted part remains confined to a particular group........various hindus follow hinduism in various ways.........one has their own way to offer god,which is the purest of the lot,lacking pollution from others...,thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom