• Yes

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters

Gin ka Pakistan

Reaction score
My Question to every one is:
Should, Pakistan’s Army Chief resign after NATOs continues cross boarder attacks on its Army ?

No need to resign, but to take strict action to avoid such attacks.Just saying sorry from Nato is not enough.Time to change policy towards such cross border attack.Effective weapons should be install there to tackle attack helicopters.

No need to resign, but to take strict action to avoid such attacks.Just saying sorry from Nato is not enough.Time to change policy towards such cross border attack.Effective weapons should be install there to tackle attack helicopters.

yes yes he will take don't worry he will say next time iff you attack us........... and then he will say next time.......... and then again next time.......... till his time over he pack the bags and shift somewhere in west USA and enjoy rest of life :drag:

0034.gif
Disgusting and sick behaviour what else we can expect frm you guys.

There will be Indian troll

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

yes yes he will take don't worry he will say next time iff you attack us........... and then he will say next time.......... and then again next time.......... till his time over he pack the bags and shift somewhere in west USA and enjoy rest of life :drag:
so many rtd Gen in west, living good life with their families

I can understand your anger and feeling.I have no doubt in ur patriotism.Same I feel myself.But it is time to be unite and ask our govt and defence leadership to take action.Lets wait what reaction comes this time till night.

I can understand your anger and feeling.I have no doubt in ur patriotism.Same I feel myself.But it is time to be unite and ask our govt and defence leadership to take action.Lets wait what reaction comes this time till night.

please man don't give me these old age advises yaar we are unite we are one and i never said go break pakistan i said dear when that time will come ? there is any honor ?lolz i am not angry in fact i am so happy lets see limits .BTW those who are patriots and those who are forces fan boys are different i am patriot but not blind patriot . when we ask resign from kiyani when NATO chopper fly over islo? abitabad tak to a chuky

My Question to every one is:
Should, Pakistan’s Army Chief resign after NATOs continues cross boarder attacks on its Army ?
The resignation don't mean anything at this point cuz he disgraced the whole Pak Army. At least he needs to shoot down two of the Indians helicopterz as a scape goat using the BVRs if he is so much scared to shoot down NATO helis. We can't let him go like that.....This shold comeout at least war with India.We must start a war with India as a result.and if its Nuklear that is much better.....:smokin:
Plus I forgot one very important thing Nuke Israel too cuz we wanna get rid of that Sh*t once and for all.....and then let US/NATO attack us and feel happi......;)

This is not related to India, Its between Nato and Pakistan.Limits are already over.Lets see whats now our policy maker will do.Same old accepting appolgy from Nato and warning for next time or something Practical...?

he is musharraf with a name kiyani.look at the black sacks under his eyes he is a heavy drinker and a copy of genral yahya.we want him out and now we got more patriotic and clever people in army then

No, Not at all, why should he resign. this not a resign game. some body writes an article, we resign, some powerful attack us we resign. this is means that the whole Pakistan resign. what we should do now, is resign to a seclusion and think about all what is happening to us. this is time to resign for all Pakistanis for soul searching. Who is army chief, he is our army chief. when we are strong, he is strong. we as a nation shall become strong then our chief will be strong. If our chief resigns that means that our nation resigned. Remember, great nation do not resign. they think, they do soul searching and they plan,execute and manage.

Back
Top Bottom