What's new

Should Pakistan go with ICBMs after NATO strike

We should stretch out muscles by testing ICBM Tipu/Taimur.

The insiders say Ghauri III is ready and kept in arsenal but due to international pressures, it's not being tested. That can be an option too.

What's the range of those secret Ghauri IIIs?

But says who that Pak has to do everything on their own or from the scratch.. they can get help as they have got in the past , if you know what i mean

A point well said but when China helped Pakistan in it's Nuke program,Pakistan was fighting a war in Afghanistan on behalf of CIA thus US did not objected to this small pakistani endeavor.Also at that time Pakistan was a blue eyed boy of USA and both USA and China were hostile to India.

Well now situation and weapon specificity,both have changed.Pakistan is at best viewed as a frenenemy by US.Also while Nukes were Indian specific,ICBM has only one job i.e. to hit US.You must have heard of saying that "Everyone has to fight it's own wars".A Nuclear pakistan was a problem for India.Without ICBM it was never in a position to threaten any American Interest or ally so it played ball but an ICBM is an exclusive threat to USA.Using it against India is practically a waste.and as an Indian,my best wishesh to pakistan.May they develop an ICBM and develop it fast so the can piss off US,Europe and Japanese .But first they need a realty check as they have not even mastered MIRV tech.Without MIRV's,an ICBM would be akin to a live fire drill for americam missile defense system.

Along with it an ICBM could be a threat for China also.Nodong Oops Gauri could not hit any major chinese city but an ICBM would be capable of doing so.There are no permanent friends or enemies in international relations.Germans made schlieffen plan in first world war to conquer france in no time and based their calculation on the fact that UK would fight on their behalf but in the meantime scenario changed and rest is history.Cordial relation between India and pak may appear to be a distant dream as long as mullah brigade maintain the prodigious output from their madrassas but in not an impossibility.In that situation the very ICBM's that china supplied to pakistan would become a threat to it's own security.

A point well said but when China helped Pakistan in it's Nuke program,Pakistan was fighting a war in Afghanistan on behalf of CIA thus US did not objected to this small pakistani endeavor.Also at that time Pakistan was a blue eyed boy of USA and both USA and China were hostile to India.

Well now situation has weapon specificity,both have changed.Pakistan is at best viewed as a frenenemy by US.Also while Nukes were Indian specific,ICBM has only one job i.e. to hit US.You must have heard of saying that "Everyone has to fight it's own wars".A Nuclear pakistan was a problem for India.Without ICBM it was never in a position to threaten any American Interest or ally so it played ball but an ICBM is an exclusive threat to USA.Using it against India is practically a waste.and as an Indian,my best wishesh to pakistan.May they develop an ICBM and develop it fast so the can piss off US,Europe and Japanese .But first they need a realty check as they have not even mastered MIRV tech.Without MIRV's,an ICBM would be akin to a live fire drill for americam missile defense system.

Along with it an ICBM could be a threat for China also.Nodong Oops Gauri could not hit any major chinese city but an ICBM would be capable of doing so.There are no permanent friends or enemies in international relations.Germans made schlieffen plan in first world war to conquer france in no time and based their calculation on the fact that UK would fight on their behalf but in the meantime scenario changed and rest is history.Cordial relation between India and pak may appear to be a distant dream as long as mullah brigade maintain the prodigious output from their madrassas but in not an impossibility.In that situation the very ICBM's that china supplied to pakistan would become a threat to it's own security.

Also one more related point to logistics.When someone

We both cant agree more that the faster the Pakistanis develop ICBMs the better it is for us :cheers:

The difference between late 80s to now is china had to transfer those technologies to Pakistan "clandestinely" though Uncle Sam turned blind eye even having known the fact .... this time you rightly pointed that Uncle Sam wont turn a blind eye but China has has grown so much in stature compared to 80s that they wouldn't mind transfering the ICBM technology to Pakistan "openly" to keep US under check and they have nothing to lose !

What's the range of those secret Ghauri IIIs?

There's no Ghouri III, project was cancelled back in 2000. There could be another missile but not Ghouri III for sure. Ghouri's tech is old, uses liquid fuel propellant.

Pakistan's secret weapons is to improve economy, increase high education, and improve technology in our leader's brains and hearts.

If we go ahead more ICBMs despite the 135-150 nuclears bombs, the more dumb we will become and useless.

Pakistan's secret weapons is to improve economy, increase high education, and improve technology in our leader's brains and hearts.

If we go ahead more ICBMs despite the 135-150 nuclears bombs, the more dumb we will become and useless.

The Soviets and Chinese were 'dumb' to develop ICBMs, they should have followed your advice.

The Soviets and Chinese were 'dumb' to develop ICBMs, they should have followed your advice.

no but don,t need any ICBM but still shaheen lll is underdevelop so i say we are now looking for air to anti-ship submarine lunch to anti ship and to ground attack needed pakistan. its own cruise missiles so pakistan is developing that and making improved versions and extend their range time to time so i say no need of ICBM we can use air craft lunch to extend their range , sub's.the main point is they get usefull. if they wasted by anti-blastic missile system or any air defence system then their is no use no matter how many you try but we are sucessfull in developing low RCS cruise missile so their is more and more chance anyways wht can i say i m not developing those missiles

:blah::blah::blah:

Pakistan should develop a finite arsenal of ICBM's, and then leave it at that. They need to focus on the economy. Tke care of the economy, and the military will take care of itself.

But says who that Pak has to do everything on their own or from the scratch.. they can get help as they have got in the past , if you know what i mean

come on dont pick on small pakistan. technology gets transfered from on place to another. US got jet engine tech and atomic tech from german scientists during and after second world war.. india got PSLV and GSLV tech from russia n western europe. why invent new tech when your partners can share it with you. it saves a lot of cycles and R&D cost.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is zenith of stupidity.You think of nukes as an specter of Hades which destroys whatever it touches.You seriously underestimate power of natural forces.A cyclone has power of 10000 nuclear bombs.The tsunami which hit Indonesia had power of 23000 nuclear bombs and was able to cause massive devastation only in Indonesia which was 43 Km from epicenter of earthquake.You expect that a puny nuke falling in Atlantic would Submerge half of American Coastal states.It woud not even cause a ripple in Atlantic.
Oh! so U realli want us to drown the whole US coastal areas alongwith the innocent pplz living there......Shame on U.......U want us to go against the human races.We didnot make Nukes to kill innocent pplz...Hey! we not savage or killerz, we are the saviours of humanity......:smokin:

come on dont pick on small pakistan. technology gets transfered from on place to another. US got jet engine tech and atomic tech from german scientists during and after second world war.. india got PSLV and GSLV tech from russia n western europe. why invent new tech when your partners can share it with you. it saves a lot of cycles and R&D cost.
And that German scientist made U.K / RUSSIA atomic power by passing info to russian / U.K spy's . U.K /USA/France transferred this tech to Israel . india got from russia

[--Leo--];2368911 said:
no but don,t need any ICBM but still shaheen lll is underdevelop so i say we are now looking for air to anti-ship submarine lunch to anti ship and to ground attack needed pakistan. its own cruise missiles so pakistan is developing that and making improved versions and extend their range time to time so i say no need of ICBM we can use air craft lunch to extend their range , sub's.the main point is they get usefull. if they wasted by anti-blastic missile system or any air defence system then their is no use no matter how many you try but we are sucessfull in developing low RCS cruise missile so their is more and more chance anyways wht can i say i m not developing those missiles

You don't know what you're talking about, so give it a rest.

You don't know what you're talking about, so give it a rest.

Ummm dude...I don't know what ur problem is...

Seriously, we have given enough logic and information on the topic that the pursuit of ICBMs is not technologically and financially feasible for Pakistan.
I'll tell you this, even if Pakistan were to go after ICBMs, it would be of no use or of very little, if any...(again, reasons have been explained before)...so why WASTE money?...

Why not make the people strong enough so the world listens to them when they talk?

Back
Top Bottom