What's new

Should Pakistan go with ICBMs after NATO strike

Ummm dude...I don't know what ur problem is...

Seriously, we have given enough logic and information on the topic that the pursuit of ICBMs is not technologically and financially feasible for Pakistan.
I'll tell you this, even if Pakistan were to go after ICBMs, it would be of no use or of very little, if any...(again, reasons have been explained before)...so why WASTE money?...

Why not make the people strong enough so the world listens to them when they talk?

Probably the best lines I read from any Pakistani poster here on PDF.

Seriously, we have given enough logic and information on the topic that the pursuit of ICBMs is not technologically and financially feasible for Pakistan.
I'll tell you this, even if Pakistan were to go after ICBMs, it would be of no use or of very little, if any...(again, reasons have been explained before)...so why WASTE money?...

Why not make the people strong enough so the world listens to them when they talk?

Probably the best lines I read from any Pakistani poster here on PDF.

great man just make economy strong then every thing will automatically strong. making of icbm is waste of money and time in my guess

Where were you all this time? Don't tell me you have given up your mission to sell your american friends to the Pakistani people! It may be the right time for you to go to Dubia for a medical check up like your honourable President has done. Of course, if it was not for 'pariots' like you Pakistan would have developed the ICBM by now. Now, uncle sam can have a field day if push comes to shove as far as Pakistan is concerned. Uncle sam will always remember your contribution with an open heart. As for your question, if only your so-called strong people could stop the US ICBMs and the nuclear tipped cruise missiles!

Where were you all this time? Don't tell me you have given up your mission to sell your american friends to the Pakistani people! It may be the right time for you to go to Dubia for a medical check up like your honourable President has done. Of course, if it was not for 'pariots' like you Pakistan would have developed the ICBM by now. Now, uncle sam can have a field day if push comes to shove as far as Pakistan is concerned. Uncle sam will always remember your contribution with an open heart. As for your question, if only your so-called strong people could stop the US ICBMs and the nuclear tipped cruise missiles!

I'm not a politician...:D

And of course...:usflag:

it would be difficult for Pakistan to walk in Iran's shoes.Atleast they have the oil to fuel their economy.What does Pakistan have??
Dear actually it isn't the oil, Its the sincere leadership of iran. They know how to live and survive respectably in this world.

Iranian generals are utilizing their energies safeguarding the boarders of their nation, whereas our generals (Kayani and Pasha) are doing every thing else except their real duties.

By the way no chance of any pakistani ICBM in years to come. Lets be practical.

Pakistan could definitely use ICBMs for long-term security, but the biggest security threat is politicians like Zardari that will sell
out their country. A solid air defense is also a big priority, and systems like S-300, HQ-9 etc are essential.

hahaha this thread went up to 13 pages? now i am so jealous mine never goes beyond 2nd page.
what do you think this ICBM test is supposed to achieve?
sanctions and diplomatic slapping?

we cant even control people like Malik Ishaq and Mumtaz Qadri from becoming public heros and you are talking about scaring America with ICBM test?
I think a better and practical gesture is to fly some PAF aeroplanes along the Pak Afghan border and a message will be passed an no other country will object to that.

hahaha this thread went up to 13 pages? now i am so jealous mine never goes beyond 2nd page.

Remove your moderator cap and just make a couple of ban worthy thought provoking statements and viola! I can advise you in this regard.

Actually don't --- you are one of the most balanced mods here. Keep up the good work, sir.

Well Chinatiger1986,If you Arm Pakistan with ICBMs,you are directly endangering the security of USA while violating MTCR.What if USA decide to pay back with same coin and it violates NPT and provides Nukes to Vietnam,Taiwan and other countries hostile to china,reognises tibet as independent country,provides missile and nuke tech to India and probably forms a Nato like organisation in south asia.

You have a lot to lose if you provide ICBM to any country.Your is a classical middle kingdom syndrome resulting from unresolved Inferiority complex(refer to a good psychology book on Alderian Psychology to undestand what inferiority complex means.most school boys here does not understand it's meaning and rant on basis of their preconceived notions).You think of US as a punching bag which cannot retaliate.

England's Subs are armed with American Trident ICBM's and they are to be replaced by Trident II's so if the USA can sell ICBM's to England, why can't China do the same to Pakistan?

And the moment USA decides to arm Taiwan or any other anti-China country with Nuclear weapons, China will arm Iran, Palestine, Syria, Talibaan, Iraqi freedom fighters etc. with Nuclear Missiles capable of hitting US!

There are possibly 10 hostile countries to US for each of China!

England's Subs are armed with American Trident ICBM's and they are to be replaced by Trident II's so if the USA can sell ICBM's to England, why can't China do the same to Pakistan?

And the moment USA decides to arm Taiwan or any other anti-China country with Nuclear weapons, China will arm Iran, Palestine, Syria, Talibaan, Iraqi freedom fighters etc. with Nuclear Missiles capable of hitting US!

There are possibly 10 hostile countries to US for each of China!
Absolutely agree with U.....We not slaves of this evil US...its time for US to be our slave now....to balance whatever hostilities US did to us and other poor countries around the world.....:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom