What's new

Should Pakistan go with ICBMs after NATO strike

Taimur I & Taimur II are Pakistans ICBM programs that were almost ready during Musharraf's era, testing was never officially carried out as Musharraf was concerned about retaliation (financial) from Israel and US. But we have ICBM technology and for a while we have been working on MIRV for our BM technology.

Look at the history of Pakistan's development of military technology, they suddenly give you something and surprise the **** out of every one unlike India that starts jumping up and down at ideas of what they may have in 30 years.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

My friend we don't require assurances from any enemy.....unlike our politicians, we are proud of our country and this lot of 180 million is more then enough to defend our country against anyone!

I don't understand why Musharraf is not being crucified at the moment for refusing to approve the Taimur programme! He should be apprehended and tried for this treachery.

well am against all kind of deadly weopons which are against humanity........
guys why we are acting like jerks americans?
dont know when americans starts thinking tht we are living in the same planet so its better to live & tolerate each others.....why this bastards americans shout of this terrorism so much? tell me after 9/11 how many attacks takes place on US & whts US is doing in the world is clear..

The other nations, which use to develop the nuclear weapons, only have the purpose to defend themselves from the US aggression.

I don't understand why Musharraf is not being crucified at the moment for refusing to approve the Taimur programme! He should be apprehended and tried for this treachery.

I am actually an advocate for Musharraf but some of his decisions, like NRO or decision not to test Taimur etc., are really painful.

I am actually an advocate for Musharraf but some of his decisions, like NRO or decision not to test Taimur etc., are really painful.

And Pakistanis are paying with their blood for those horrible decisions. Somebody must answer for those decisions.

Last I checked the US had murdered a lot more Pakistani's and bombed a lot more homes then the Indians in the past 40+ years. The US continues to threaten us directly and indirectly which the Indians don't and we can learn to live in peace with the Indians which we cannot do with the Americans.

So, a change in policy must be in the making by now.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Exactly. I wonder why this hasn't been highlighted by our all knowing Indian friends so far.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Perhaps even our nuclear technology is a farce too, a façade to fool us Pakistani's, eh?

Its not about making change in the policy.... Its about how effective the changed policy can become... you expect GOP to change its policy towards US and threaten them with ICBMs.... but IMO that would be the biggest and perhaps the last mistake to be done by GOP and People of Pakistan... or I should It would be the case of using axe on your feet.

Qing class SSK can only house two SLBMs.

You should see the threads on BM development of Pakistan in the WMD section and how indigenous is its technology.

Its not about making change in the policy.... Its about how effective the changed policy can become... you expect GOP to change its policy towards US and threaten them with ICBMs.... but IMO that would be the biggest and perhaps the last mistake to be done by GOP and People of Pakistan... or I should It would be the case of using axe on your feet.

Qing class SSK can only house two SLBMs.

You should see the threads on BM development of Pakistan in the WMD section and how indigenous is its technology.

Well, the US has ICBM's, Russia/England/China etc all have ICBM's.....similarly we can have ICBM's but not to threaten our friends, only to threaten our enemies and the US is a close ally :)

answer to ur qustion about airforce is that airforce is used when its completly clear who is the enemy like if india attacks ground forces but incase of US was supposed to be our allies but done extreme damage before showing u who is the enemy made our institutions really weak people who used to say why do we spend this much on our military and we dont have enough for education.army is controlling the government if a fly used to die on the street people started saying it the isi its intelligence people and politicans were on the front foot against the intelligence agencies and the army saying we wont let the army take power portraying it as power hungery like themselves and it done the damage the politicitions used to do the decisions but made army the institution to be blamed for what they did like drones hussain haqqani benazir murder investigation and pia railways pso electricity gas price hike inflation joblessness terrorism abuse of power corruption alot of things which i even cant remember

Bangladeshi brothers care so much about Pakistani people :)

i disagree with the topic i think we should build more version of cruise missiles and extend their range and make platform that can lunch from sub's aircraft well point is how many you build ICBM anti missile system comes in the way so make those thing that can really be effective we have 35000 range of balastic missile so no need to build more just develop a new gen cruise missile version and do resreach

[--Leo--];2353535 said:
i disagree with the topic i think we should build more version of cruise missiles and extend their range and make platform that can lunch from sub's aircraft well point is how many you build ICBM anti missile system comes in the way so make those thing that can really be effective we have 35000 range of balastic missile so no need to build more just develop a new gen cruise missile version and do resreach
We gotta be ready for the war within the next year anywayz......cuz these aggressors are not going to go away unless defeated ....:smokin:

1101391898-1.gif

I guess its nothing but a bunch of B.S. ...tired of hearing the same old mantras from the elites of the Army, PAF and the Civil Govt from the last 10 years...We will know one day that whole country has been overrun by the US/NATO at 2am in the morning while evrybody sleeping by an unprovoked attack.....It must be remembered by everybody that the nemy never warn before attack, U always try to kill ure enemy when he can't defend otherwise U can't kill him or its very hard to do that.....I guess everybody shold learn that from the recent attacks....and many pplz from US also warned us about the unprovoked attacks within the near future if we didnot submit our sovereignity to them......:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom