What's new

Should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?

Should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?

• Total voters
both hasina and modi deserve to get it.. modi because he could implement it, Indian politicians are notorious for promising sky and failing. Getting pesky Mamta to not stop is an achievement in itself.
hasina, because she is worth it.. :p: (she will make a huge fuss and probably send yunus to gallows if she does not get Nobel prize, so may be for peace we should give her peace prize.. :) )

This is one of the long standing border dispute in the world. Solving it must require lots of courage. So should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?
its not needed but if NaMo can somehow make a win win pakage between india and pakistan for kashmir then why not :coffee:

Only if the Kashmir issue is solved according to both India and Pakistan's liking
Then Modi will get a vote from me
your wrong no one carees what pakistan wants important is whats in indian interests if it (peace deal) is in indian favour it will go thru other wise status que take it or leave it :coffee:

Modi should be given nobel price for Peace for bringing peace in the Indian Subcontinent. :-):-):-)

Didn't Menachem Begin, Kissinger, Shimon Peres, Obama get Nobel? Modi (confessed Mukti Bahini terrorist and mastermind of Gujarat massacre) and Haseena (sending 65-75 years old fellows to gallows following shady trials) any more blood thirsty? I guess they deserve Nobel, particularly Haseena, for losing quite a chunk of Bangladesh to Bharat.
Bangladesh got 17000 acres India got 7000 acres Do you know who lost chunk of land? it's yahya khan in 1971 he lost 147570 sq.km :rofl: :flame: :burnol recommended: :flame: :omghaha:

Hasina deserves Nobel prize :enjoy:
For sending the Razakars to eternal peace :hang2:
For keeping in check Jamaati terrorists :guns:
For LBA :victory:
For Ganges water treaty :drag:
For peace in CHT hill tracts :cheers:
Reducing border killings :agree:

Why Modi? :coffee:

Hasina deserves Nobel prize :enjoy:
For sending the Razakars to eternal peace :hang2:
For keeping in check Jamaati terrorists :guns:
For LBA :victory:
For Ganges water treaty :drag:
For peace in CHT hill tracts :cheers:
Reducing border killings :agree:

Why Modi? :coffee:
malala survived gun but she survived grenades GRENADES LOTS OF 'EM

your wrong no one carees what pakistan wants important is whats in indian interests if it (peace deal) is in indian favour it will go thru other wise status que take it or leave it :coffee:

You might not care but there are plenty of people India and Pakistan that think otherwise

I think so.

I also think Indira Gandhi should be co-awarded the Peace Nobel posthumously for her contribution in bringing peace and security to the Bangladeshis and their fledgling nation.

Without her, none of this would have been possible.

RAW is great. RAW deserves a Nobel peace prize. RAW has infiltrated very nook and corner of Bangladesh.

we-are-everywhere-even-in-monday-nights-wwe-raw.jpg

Made in Pakistan grenade... The main accused is hiding in Pakistan as far as I know;.
:rofl: :omghaha: not surprizing at all :D

RAW has infiltrated very nook and corner of Bangladesh.

we-are-everywhere-even-in-monday-nights-wwe-raw.jpg
Yes they have infiltrated every nook and corner of Bangladesh. ;) specially toilets :enjoy: in fact they are executing a covert clandestine operation in BD called "operation gopon haagu" :D

This is one of the long standing border dispute in the world. Solving it must require lots of courage. So should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?
If Obama can get one, then why not Hasina ?

If Obama can get one, then why not Hasina ?
Obama definitely deserve nobel prize not because he does anything good for the minority but killing the stereotype by himself becoming the president of USA.

Nobel prize? Sorry these people are not Nobel to me.

:lol:

There is a difference between the word 'noble' and the name 'Nobel'

Modi and Hasina are both blood thirsty bigot animals, both have blood on their hands no amount of prayer is going to save these two.

Prayer? ha ha

... b a c k w a r d

;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom