What's new

Should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?

Should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?

• Total voters

ito

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
This is one of the long standing border dispute in the world. Solving it must require lots of courage. So should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?

No but, it is a rather unique part of history, I don't think there was a single border between two countries as complex as this.

Nobel prize? Sorry these people are not Nobel to me. Modi and Hasina are both blood thirsty bigot animals, both have blood on their hands no amount of prayer is going to save these two.
If Henry Kissinger could win it, I don't see why those two can't.

Nobel prize? Sorry these people are not Nobel to me. Modi and Hasina are both blood thirsty bigot animals, both have blood on their hands no amount of prayer is going to save these two.

If Arafat could receive the Nobel Peace Prize , I don't see why not...Probably both Hasina and Modi will be nominated for next year Nobel prize.

No but, it is a rather unique part of history, I don't think there was a single border between two countries as complex as this.

If Henry Kissinger could win it, I don't see why those two can't.

People with much less credentials have got Nobel, so why not Modi and Hasina. They solved, as you said, one of the most complex border issue.

If Arafat could receive the Nobel Peace Prize , I don't see why not...Probably both Hasina and Modi will be nominated for next year Nobel prize.

People with much less credentials have got Nobel, so why not Modi and Hasina. They solved, as you said, one of the most complex border issue.
Well Kissinger wasn't a man without lack of credentials, it has more to do with things he did while in the US government that wouldn't really be considered peaceful. Also, Arafat winning the Nobel Peace Prize was because he was able to strike a deal on a violent issue that plague Israel and Palestine for years, even if they have yet to really solve it.

These border issues were a nuisance but, not something two countries would fight for.

Well Kissinger wasn't a man without lack of credentials, it has more to do with things he did while in the US government that wouldn't really be considered peaceful. Also, Arafat winning the Nobel Peace Prize was because he was able to strike a deal on a violent issue that plague Israel and Palestine for years, even if they have yet to really solve it.

These border issues were a nuisance but, not something two countries would fight for.

It changed the lives of 50000 people for better for ever. Where Obama's or Malala's credentials greater than this?

Based on my limited knowledge and considering who else got the Noble Peace Prize, Modi for sure deserves one he has Gujjarat massacre to his credit

Hasina's case is a bit tough one, she tried though by hanging some old guy, but don't think she qualifies.

About resolving a boundary wall issue that certainly is a big NO.

Didn't Menachem Begin, Kissinger, Shimon Peres, Obama get Nobel? Modi (confessed Mukti Bahini terrorist and mastermind of Gujarat massacre) and Haseena (sending 65-75 years old fellows to gallows following shady trials) any more blood thirsty? I guess they deserve Nobel, particularly Haseena, for losing quite a chunk of Bangladesh to Bharat.

Last edited:
Noble price is for western backed criminals and if genocidal criminals like Shimon peres & Yitzhak Rabin can get it , then these 2 bigots definitely fits the bill. Btw its well known in the western circles how desperate Hasina is for a noble peace prize. Her enmity with professor Yunus is mainly to do with her jealousy of not getting the noble peace prize. :lol:

Te

If Henry Kissinger could win it, I don't see why those two can't.[/QUO
Based on my limited knowledge and considering who else got the Noble Peace Prize, Modi for sure deserves one he has Gujjarat massacre to his credit

Hasina's case is a bit tough one, she tried though by hanging some old guy, but don't think she qualifies.

She qualifies not only is the hanging rope her favourite tool but her private hit men have killed thousands and kidnapping too.

That is Pakistanis in you talking...Think clearly don't blind by hate, I can give you many much less achievements getting Nobel prize.

Malala yes, Obama well there is a reason why he probably is the most controversial winner in recent history.

I can show you much braver kids than Malala. Malala did not got Nobel because she was brave, but the other party was Taliban, an Islamic terror group, that was fighting US.

IMO, yes, Malala did achieved something but not to the scale of Nobel requirement . Also as Luffty 500 said if Shimon peres & Yitzhak Rabin can why should not Obama. Obama is a dove if you compare him either to Shimon peres & Yitzhak Rabin

That is Pakistanis in you talking...Think clearly don't blind by hate, I can give you many much less achievements getting Nobel prize.

If Obama is the benchmark, then Modi deserves a Noble (not that big in size as Obama received, but a smaller one). Hasina may qualify if she owns and makes all those off the book killing public (per @Saiful Islam )

Considering the murderers, liars, and hypocrites who got the Nobel prize, I see these two as a good fit. Let's add Zardari to the mix as well.

If Obama is the benchmark, then Modi deserves a Noble (not that big in size as Obama received, but a smaller one). Hasina may qualify if she owns and makes all those off the book killing public (per @Saiful Islam )

Obama is not the bench mark. Solving one of the most complex and oldest border problem surely deserves Nobel. I am sure Modi and Hasina will be nominated for Nobel next year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom